Tutorial: Petition Spells

Reason being ?

U know … what does one do when simple stuffs for someone like me isn’t working ? Meditate more ?? Just keep pushing ? What kinda changes do I make ?

1 Like

I never got the answer. The person I asked didn’t have a answer for why. Honestly you said you felt sleepy and your ears were ringing, so you definitely got a sign

I’m still trying to get demons to blow wind my way when I try to summon them :laughing: I’m still a newbie myself, but I suggest mediation, reading more about the demons you want to summon, and learning different methods. More experiences people on here can help you better

Question though: what did you ask the demon? I asked for my ex to text me by 3 pm

1 Like

Yea. Only with sargatanas. Never with other demons .

I asked Lucifer for my SP to upload 1 picture on her insta. Since we went no contact with flying words . She deleted all her pictures which I feel like she wants a new start on her head or wants my attention. Because she knows I probably am watching and react to it . So I tried to put it to test.

2 Likes

I had asked spirits to influence my ex to text me. Never got the text. I think you may need to do some spell work to sway your ex’s feelings before then cause you just don’t know if your ex is compelled enough to do it in a short period of time

In my situation, me and my ex broke up and then had a worse falling out after. So I should have known asking dantalion to sway her within hours wasn’t going to work.

For some people, they get lucky and their ex contacts them after 6 or 8 months of no contact. The rest of us have issues.

1 Like

I am sitting in a cafe finished drinking my coffee … had been chanting sargatanas enn since last night . N now too … whenever I get a chance … but only now each time I chant it in my head … I feel like it’s getting a level deeper . I felt almost going into so called theta state (may be not) but I closed my eyes and everything from my legs to hands to my back (new to tingling back ) never happened before . I closed my eyes and asked sargatanas is that you ? Says yes. I said prove it .give me a sign that it’s you . Anything. I open my eyes yet nothing . Yet each time I take his name on my mind the whole tingling is electrifying. Still is as I am writing this .

Edit ;: I asked if it’s really really you make her obssed with me . Make her call me .

Update : now tingling face especially nose and forehead

2 Likes

A post was split to a new topic: Which Angel Can Help Me?

i used the petition of the Archangel Michael last night and it got weird…my body started tingling and something either grabbed my right arm or it was me but there was weight on my arm and i got scared. Is this normal

1 Like

It is unusual to feel something like that with a simple petition spell, but it sounds like you felt the flow of energy (the tingling) so Michael very well may have been present.

2 Likes

i think it was zozo hes been scratching me all morning and he just scratched me now

1 Like

can you pm me

1 Like

can i use that petition to contact Archangel Michael

Yes. If you look further up in this thread I give an example of a petition to Michael.

2 Likes

alright how long does it take to start working

1 Like

Petitions cannot be timed. Magick is very seldom instant, and petitions tend to be a slower form of spell work.

If you want faster, you’re better off with prayer or invocation or direct evocation.

2 Likes

Ahhhhh alright ill do the petition and a banishing spell tonight and are their side effects?

1 Like

No. There are no side effects to either banishing or petitions generally.

2 Likes

alright thanksss so muchh

1 Like

Hello everyone,could someone here help me speak to azazel if he read my petition

1 Like

You have to trust that Azazel received it.

A petition is supposed to be a fire and forget form of magick. Once it is burned, and “in the mail,” so to speak, you assume the spirit got it.

Think of it like a letter to Santa. Once a child drops it into the mail box, they cease to worry about whether or not Santa will get it. They know he will, so they just wait with expectation.

6 Likes

Okay thanks mightyknight

2 Likes