Tutorial: Petition Spells

hail lucifer .ok . @DarkestKnight @Lady_Eva need advice.

8 days ago i wrote a petition to lucifer to upload 1 picture on her insta and gave it 24 hours . read the petition i think 3 times put the petition in between my palm put some energy. no sigil flashes or anything.

today after 8 days she changed her insta profile picture. well i was thinking more of the content upload not and profile pic upload. but technically its still 1 picture upload. can this be considered victory with the petition spell ?

1 Like

Well …anybody ?

Love spells, instagram and Lucifer are all things I don’t have a lot of experience with, nor interest in, soz. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Unless you specifically stated in your petition that you wanted her to upload content, not a profile picture, then yes, I would count it as a success.

No I hadn’t specify . I just one one picture. So … success eh !!!

1 Like

Sounds like a success

Yea … even though the time frame was 24 hrs. And it came about in a week that too not exactly what I asked but technically an upload is an upload .

Now this goes out for petition that have not manifested for months say … what then … do we still give credit to the spirits?

1 Like

The spirits work on their own time sometimes depending on the person you targeting and other stuff but they work. As far as the petition that hasn’t worked, I don’t know. You should contact the spirits. Only they can answer really. Either that or a good divination

1 Like

Well said mate

1 Like

@DarkestKnight, instead of using a candle, I could use incense as a substitute?
Regarding “petition”, I can write in tachygraphy?
Thank you for your comments, they are very enriching!

hey, i just did a petition but i added two things:

• i dropped a little bit of (come to me oil on it).
  • i drew Lucifer’s sigil on it from the back of the paper.

Quick questions: i am planning on keeping it for a while to fill it with more energy, so when i want to burn it should i remove lucifer’s presence of it? if yes, this is the method i know:

point with my right had 2 fingers and hold it with left hand and circle it while pointing 3 times counter clockwise while saying “i remove Lucifer presence from the sigil” then i burn it? or should i just burn it like that?

after thinking about it … i want to burn it.

I would burn it, but do what you intuitively feel is best.

just did… after i removed Lucifer’s presence from the sigil … i will be back to update if it worked, which i have faith in lucifer and i know it well.

@DarkestKnight two question, I know you mentioned that you can cast a circle before I do the Petition ritual, but is there any other prep work you would recommend? Also, sending a petition to Lilith for a succubus patner to enter your life, there is a document @succupedia referenced that adding a drop of blood to the page. What are your thoughts say if I wanted Dionysus to bring me a jelly doughnut. As an example. Thanks

No, you don’t need a lot of prep for a petition. They are meant to be simple and easy.

And the blood?

also, it there a day of the week, or time of day, or does that not matter?

Blood is never necessary.

Petitions are simple. Don’t over complicate them. Days and times don’t matter.

Great, Frater, you are an awesome wealth of knowledge, thank you for your time.

Any one that’s not a demon

I did a couple of petitions and after writing them I got kinda weak in the knees for a bit after I wrote them and hid them on myself. So that’s gotta be a good sign! Thank you for this thread!

1 Like