Tutorial: Petition Spells

I have a question. If you just ask the universe and it happens does that mean the universe is an entity

3 Likes

Well, according to the Kybalion, the text most magical thought is derived from, the Universe is Mind, meaning Consciousness, so it is not an “entity” per se, with its own individual thoughts and emotions like a spirit, but that it is composed of the same stuff our own thoughts are made from, and so we can interact with it using our will and intention. That is why it will reflect back to us how we choose to interact with it. If we think the Universe hates us, that is what it will reflect back. If we think the Universe loves us and wants what’s best for us, then that will be reflected back to us as well.

The Universe is completely amoral. It simply gives back to us what is held in our own consciousness. If you ask the Universe for something with a petition, you are using your consciousness to implant the request into the Universal Mind, and it simply reflects that back.

22 Likes

not scared per se, but just don’t want to disrespect one. :slight_smile:
thanks for the quick reply as always! much appreciated. thanks
but Duke Sallos is a friendly kind though rite?

Just found this and tried it. Made a request to Suhn’Tal’Ock. Hopefully it will come true.

1 Like

okay one more question. and i am sorry if i missed that one comment where it was answered, as i tried to look for it.

so while doing the petition, one draws the sigil/seal at the back of the paper, and when burn it, does it offend the spirits?
i mean burning a spirit sigil/seal is okay or not? while doing to petition.

1 Like

No, you do not need to draw the seal on a petition at all. If you read the opening post, I said nothing about needing to put the seal of the spirit on the paper.

That is something someone else chose to do in a different thread:

4 Likes

sorry for the confusion on my side, as you linked that thread already, i was confuse because i had a feeling that i read about it but wasn’t sure where and tried to look for threads about burning a sigil/seal but couldn’t find much regarding petition spell. thank goodness you commented at the right moment. thanks again man. sorry been bugging you guys a lot lately.

1 Like

@DarkestKnight Does this also work to curse someone and to eliminate an enemy?

Yes, you can. The defixones tablets of ancient Greece that I mentioned in the opening post were petitions to the gods of the underworld to mete out punishment to one’s enemies.

Maybe they would write it to the universe?

I’m so thankful for this thread. so i wrote out my petition and i dressed it in oils too. i want to release it into the universe but i can’t have my parents see, they’re very nosy and does not respect privacy, also there are several cameras in my home. what do i do?

If you can’t burn it, simply hide it away somewhere where you can forget it about it. Stick it into a dusty old book, or a trunk in the attic. Out of sight, out of mind.

The universe already “got” your petition as soon as you wrote it and then read it aloud. What you do with the written petition is the part of the spell where you release your hold on it.

6 Likes

25 posts were split to a new topic: Removed posts

I have a question. Is a letter of intent the same thing as a petition spell?

2 Likes

Such as in succupedia’s ritual to Lilith? I would say yes, because in that case you are “petitioning” Lilith for one of her daughters.

3 Likes

Also do you have to read it out loud? I live in a Christian house so I don’t want to get kicked out😅

7 Likes

Ok.

3 Likes

:rofl: funny thing! I once wrote a letter in my phone and got someone before even doing a ritual… I was just preparing for what I’ll be writing!

3 Likes

When I learned how to do petitions, I was told to do them out loud, but yes, you can state them in your mind as well. Stating them out loud simply gives them more gravitas, and it is easier to envision that you are speaking to the entity in question.

7 Likes

All right. Sorry for the questions but can you ask both the universe/Universal Mind and an entity/other force?

2 Likes