TUTORIAL: Extremely strong love spell

Does the color of the candle matter? I have only black…

it does matter, must be red, he says it multiple times.

1 Like

Gonna try this on someone I don’t care about and see what happens.:))

this thing works like a charm, ive only done it twice and the girl i like who knows i have feelings for her and havent been responding even just a little bit, just started being a little bit playful with me

2 Likes

I did this ritual Twice,
This ritual Back fires indirectly, not only but you will lose the people close to you , ultimately even the target. It seems like it works , but in actual fact it’s getting ready to backfire

Might I also add that this ritual has been tampered with and “simplified” by idiots who obviously believe it’s okay to change rituals from their original format. It also has been poorly translated from the original translation which is another reason why it will back fire. Yes , The spirits behind this ritual are very powerful and quick . But what use is that if they will tarnish you’re existing relationships and worse bring along parasites. And finally you lose the target .
————————————————————————-
Going into detail about what happened …

When the candle burns immediately something happens to those closest to you emotionally . When I did this ritual, I lost a person I was in a good relationship with for the passed 8 months .

When I lit the candle , she sent me a message of a horrible dream she had. During the day we had a massive fight , to the point where we broke up. And are no longer on talking terms ever since that day . The target however, seemingly wasn’t so affected .

When I did the ritual again , one of my past ex’s whom I was still good friends with texted me . We had a massive fight and ever since that day our relationship has been tarnished .

———————————————————————
Verdict….

This spell works effectively in its original format. The spirits in this ritual are powerful and quick. But I feel like when they arrive at your door step they don’t know where to go. So they go to the person who is closest to you emotionally.

Even when you’ve written the name of the person on the candle or have spoken their name . The spirits don’t understand you . You see “Burn after me , Melt After me and Drip after me” DOESN’T MAKE SENSE. And this is cause this ritual was poorly translated from its original format .

Drip after me could’ve been, “Obsess over me”. Burn after me” could’ve been “Have enflamed love for me” ,
“Melt after me” - Be highly attracted to me. I guess this is why so many people in the above comment section had difficulty understanding what is being said . And I think the spirit also has difficulty understanding what is being said .

Ultimately you will lose the targeted person. And all of your loved ones . I’m not talking from perception but from experience. I lost two people dear to me and the targeted individual. We no longer on talking terms

3 Likes

Mod note: please don’t link external groups or forums, per the rules.

@Lionking I have edited your post to remove the link. When you cite a technique, we’d love to hear about it in your own words.

Even if the link is to say, a non-commercial blog, it’s ideal to write the idea here rather than link it, as links frequently go dead leaving your post broken or content-free and your readers dissatisfied. Most people also don’t want to click a link away from a site they are not done browsing, and we don’t really want to lose them either.

1 Like

Oh I see. Thanks

1 Like

I just did this spell today.
This is my version of the chant:
Just as this candle burns, (target name) should burn after me, (my name)
Just like this candle melts, (target name) should melt after me, (my name)
Just like this candle drips, (target name) should drip after me, (my name)

Repeated this 7 times. I then spoke out my intentions in present tense with my SP as I focused on the flame. My mind filled with images of us. I sat with the candle till the flame burnt out completely and the candle melted completely into a puddle.
Some things definitely went here and there but I am a firm believer of intent and that powerful intent takes care of small issues.
After the spell I was significantly lightheaded which has been a theme for me and love spells or moon blood spells where I feel really weak after.
In my heart I believe it has already worked. I will update on more.

4 Likes

Welcome @priestessinmaking It is a rule of this forum for all new members to properly introduce themselves so PLEASE CLICK ON THE IMAGE BELOW and tell us about yourself and any experience you may have in magick, such as what you practice, how long you have practiced, areas of interest, etc:

intro3

Are you back on speaking terms?

Nope ,

Hey can you send me the proper grammar of this spell for me k really wanna try it but the hosting account is laying it out in a confusing manner

Can you send me the proper format and grammar of it please?

Hey there can you send me how you performed this spell?

Exactly how it was above

O ok it seemed like he didn’t have the grammar right, he used xy for both names, so it’s the targets name, burns after my name then?

Results? Did it work? You decide.
So I am back after just over a month. Let me tell you guys what happened after I did this spell.
We were both invited to a company dinner that very night and I expected to see him and nothing else. But the first half of the night was a different fairytale altogether. We spent the whole evening together to a point where we were borderline feeding each other and eating from the same plate at a point away from prying eyes. It was everything I had dreamt of. And then he left. My city forever. In the next 24 hours actually. I knew he would hence the spell to at least be connected.
Now let me tell you what happened after he left. I left the restaurant and had a full on mental breakdown on the streets which has never happened to me in my life. I blacked out, don’t remember anything at all. My SP and I have been no contact ever since. He has not sent me a message or seen anything that I have sent him.
Now did the spell work? Maybe. I don’t know. In my heart it feels like it did. It gave me what I could get in this relationship.
The only thing I did “wrong” was use a dark pink candle instead of a proper red.
Full disclosure as I mentioned in another post that I got scared and did a few spells in under a month because I was scared of losing him and i got more obsessed as a result. After that I have completely backed off from everything.
So I am here providing my experience and also seeking advice on what the hell happened.

3 Likes

Any updates?

Interesting

I’m sorry to hear about your experience. Do you think if you redo the spell differently you could reconcile? Also, do you know where this spell comes from or what energy/spirit is being used? What makes it work so well? I want to use this on a very stubborn target who has been resistant to spell work.