TUTORIAL: Extremely strong love spell

Can you send me the proper format and grammar of it please?

Hey there can you send me how you performed this spell?

Exactly how it was above

O ok it seemed like he didnā€™t have the grammar right, he used xy for both names, so itā€™s the targets name, burns after my name then?

Results? Did it work? You decide.
So I am back after just over a month. Let me tell you guys what happened after I did this spell.
We were both invited to a company dinner that very night and I expected to see him and nothing else. But the first half of the night was a different fairytale altogether. We spent the whole evening together to a point where we were borderline feeding each other and eating from the same plate at a point away from prying eyes. It was everything I had dreamt of. And then he left. My city forever. In the next 24 hours actually. I knew he would hence the spell to at least be connected.
Now let me tell you what happened after he left. I left the restaurant and had a full on mental breakdown on the streets which has never happened to me in my life. I blacked out, donā€™t remember anything at all. My SP and I have been no contact ever since. He has not sent me a message or seen anything that I have sent him.
Now did the spell work? Maybe. I donā€™t know. In my heart it feels like it did. It gave me what I could get in this relationship.
The only thing I did ā€œwrongā€ was use a dark pink candle instead of a proper red.
Full disclosure as I mentioned in another post that I got scared and did a few spells in under a month because I was scared of losing him and i got more obsessed as a result. After that I have completely backed off from everything.
So I am here providing my experience and also seeking advice on what the hell happened.

3 Likes

Any updates?

Interesting

Iā€™m sorry to hear about your experience. Do you think if you redo the spell differently you could reconcile? Also, do you know where this spell comes from or what energy/spirit is being used? What makes it work so well? I want to use this on a very stubborn target who has been resistant to spell work.

Iā€™m also wondering about this spellā€¦ but we donā€™t know its originā€¦ what spirits, etcā€¦ and there are a lot of negative opinions about itā€¦ itā€™s as if there was a ritual for losing peopleā€¦ itā€™s a pity that the author didnā€™t give us the original and we could translate it ourselves because its translation is strange and maybe one of us could do it better maybe someone knows the original language of this translation

hello, could you give us the original version of this ritual? the original language in which this ritual was written

I had assumed it was originally in English, but itā€™s considered that the best language to do any spell in is your native tongue. Because it means more to you that way, and the more emotionally connected you are to the working, the better it works.

So if it was in another language, you should translate it to your mother tongue anyway. If you can, that is, some incantations in sanskrit, enochian or demonic language are not so translatable.

Thank you for your answer. I understandā€¦ but I decided to do the ritual with this heart, somehow it is closer to my heart and emotionsā€¦ and as the instructions say, you can do it your way, whatā€™s important is to feel the vibrations and feel that this is it. I canā€™t do it several rituals at once or one after the other, just put your heart, emotions, energy into oneā€¦ and be sure of success and then I will know that I have the power in myselfā€¦ I am not going to go crazy or become obsessedā€¦ and then do cleansing ritualsā€¦ thatā€™s not the way

Indeed, you have to do whatever it takes to get your juices flowing in the right direction, and only you know what that is. :slight_smile:

Ummm ok cool

I still do deeply love him. Nothing has changed on my end. I just donā€™t feel like Iā€™ve ā€œlostā€ him yet. Maybe itā€™s the truth, maybe itā€™s just me holding on to my love and belief. I am back now studying, trying to figure out what can I do differently this time.
I donā€™t think the spell or the distance can reduce or remove my feelings. I am just looking for something simple and effective that can make him want me. And this time I am going to go in super prepared for the spells.

I feel sorry for youā€¦ but youā€™re not alone, many people feel like thisā€¦ Iā€™m experiencing it too, itā€™s still alive in my headā€¦ what more can I sayā€¦ but will you do the same ritual??

I appreciate the sympathy. I am somehow able to process this as two different people and that sort of scares me. The two personalities arenā€™t even friends in my head, one is deeply, madly in love and the other is busy existing etc.
To answer your question, no. I am not doing the same spell. It is not right to do the same spell twice because it questions your faith in the spell. And like I said I think the spell gave me as much as it could that day, I donā€™t think I can ask for more.
I am currently studying for two spells right now and whichever I am confident in my preparation for by next friday, I shall cast.
I am also deeply sorry for you that you are going through it. It often feels like a disease nobody knows about.

Yesā€¦ thatā€™s exactly how it isā€¦ if I told someoneā€¦ what I think, what Iā€™m doingā€¦ they wouldnā€™t show me any sympathy, I should just go for treatmentā€¦ but howā€¦ pills wonā€™t make all this go away, be maybe amnesia?? no, definitely not anything like thatā€¦ we are not sick. I believe that if you really love him, you will succeed because faith works miracles. I keep my fingers crossed and support you. Let me know what and how. You are not alone with people like that We have a lot of people. Regards

1 Like

Youā€™re really kind for saying this and Iā€™m glad but also a little bit sad that there are more people like me, lost and heartbroken in love.
We shall get through it. I believe in the sheer power of faith. It will make things happen.