Tulpas and why they dont exist

Yes, solipsism is a hard one to swallow :smile:

2 Likes

Per Wittgenstein solipsism’s trivially true…

Also Tulpas are quite real, even if not technically “alive” like a servitor. They’re a more direct extension of will than a servitor and as a consequence easier to control, but quite a bit harder to banish

1 Like

meh

Don’t get me wrong, like most magic they’re easy to be skeptical of until you’ve gotten your ass kicked by one. I have.

1 Like

solipsism is new agey egotistical bullshit

im not about to get my ass kicked by an atheist

this is a thread made for debate not war

the concept of solipsism is a part of the reason why sorcery isnt getting stronger with many practitioners because the no gods no masters mindset weakens the power of self transformation and limits mental and spiritual capacity

3 Likes

ive got goals and my ego isnt gonna get in my way

and solipsism isn’t a hard pill to swallow it doesn’t take much for someone to decide they don’t believe in gods. charles darwin stopped believing in gods because he got to see how parasites mate and decided that somehow what he saw was so horrific that any existence of a benevolent god or gods was impossible. In fact many atheists are the way they are because they’re weak minded and cant handle pain or despair without breaking like a snowflake under a pebble and killing themselves.

At the end of the day its easier to give up all hope than it is to accept a truth that doesn’t conform to your delicate sensibilities. solipsim is an ideaology that conforms to the ego of people who think they are bigger than they actually are its an ideaology made for atheists who want power but don’t want to accept that their are forces bigger than they are that could crush them if they get out of line.

Many dumbasses I’ve met use solipsism to try and justify acting like assholes or to self validate their delusions of being one creator diety or another. The facts are you can’t prove solipsism because there is way more validated gnosis of gods being real than there is of solipsism

3 Likes

Didn’t you pick up the sarcasm in my post?
I was clearly mocking solipsism, and by extent, all people who believe that they got the ultimate truth when in reality they are cheating themselves.

4 Likes

i was talking to darknight and the others yes i picked up on your sarcasm although not right away

1 Like

your post confused me for a sec linuriel

A debate is hardly a war, at most, a skirmish with words.

1 Like

I have that effect on people, all smoke and mirrors, oh, and a lot of salt and burning.

1 Like

im not about to get my ass kicked by an atheist

this is a thread made for debate not war

But you seems offended and ‘edgy’ a bit. Of course this is a debate between you, but you starts handle this as a war against your opinion and ideology.

There isn’t problem if you have your own thoughts, and people who thinks in differently. If you know that your knowledge is enough to make sure you’re right in this topic, then you don’t need to ‘bite back’, but also you can explain these as like Knight did, to show others your rights. You know, without any negative emotions (they can be generated by your ego, anyway).

Too big ego can be a big problem in everyone’s path. It is cool that you know about it, and you’re ready to overcome that. But this won’t be an easy ride, and you are not overcome your ego completely (most of people can’t do it perfectly).

Tulpa: Long years ago I was about to “create” a Tulpa, and I felt that I’m on the right way to do it, but I’ve realized fast that my naughty entity here wasn’t a Tulpa, just a playful, dark, shadow Spirit.

2 Likes

edgy, i cant tell you how many people have called me that it seems anybody or anything consiered brutal or dark is edgy these days ik the meaning of pain and sacrifice if that makes me edgy then the world is quite fucked

1 Like

anybody with grit is considered egdy

theres a fne line between brutal reality and edgy attention seeking these days

If you are true to your word of understanding pain and sacrifice, and not just being weak or a liar, I respect you deeply, and I salute you.

Don’t think I am accusing you of anything, nothing personal, but this IS the Internet, what people say always need to taken with skepticism.

1 Like