Tulpas and why they dont exist

your so right linuriel i wasted time and energy into pointing out the obvious stupidity of atheism to n atheist in hindsight i shouldve have remmbered the one simple fact that i shoudnt care about proving myself to a godless homunculous

1 Like

sometimes i forget these things

1 Like

It depends, what did you want to achieve?
Did you achieve it?
If not, did you achieve something else?

If so, was it truly a waste of energy?

Always hold your head high, strive to not lose composure, even as you rage against an antagonist.

I truly do not care who you are fighting, but I care in the how.

On a forum, you get plenty of mental training and chances to gain introspection.

As such, I hope you’ll learn a lot and go far, you got a certain potential in you.

1 Like

thank you linuriel

1 Like

I meant this momentarily the way how you talk to us, and signs coming from your messages.

Belive me, I’ve got called edgy and even phsychopath (very often) before as well, because I have to adapt and overcome my horrible childhood without any support (and without a loving father - He died so early). I’ve fought for my life, and to be able to stay alive, and after I’ve finally saw the light and tought that “Finally, I won”: the world around me starred at me and saw me as monster, a grey wraith living in this world. An outsider. They fear and sees strange what I’ve become, because this:

meaning of pain and sacrifice if that makes me edgy then the world is quite fucked

What they didn’t know or wants to know that people like me (or you) are ‘exist’ because this world isn’t that rainbow and sugar what they experienced in their life, or think it is. They won’t understand you, and what you experienced. They simply terrifyed because their “own world’s” creations.

But I’m so fucking glad that I have the chance to suffer.
Yes, I am. Because I’m that fighter who will use the worst nightmares and pain to make herself even stronger. You decide that how do you observe your life.

And after so much suffer and pain, near several times to the instant death I say:
Thank you for these, these was a perfect tools to me, to make myself more. And I’ll be more. So much more.

2 Likes

Hello @DarkestKnight honestly do not agree with you since you claimed they aren’t real is actually symbolising very limited perspective because neither we have the proof they are real neither you do have the proof that they are not real. So we should literally not dismiss anything because we dont have any proof…you might be right or wrong but nobody is 100%sure including you. So instead of straightaway claiming they are false you should consider the infinte possibility to transcendence consciousness…nobody or very few knew about Sanatas before vk Jehannum(I don’t trust his work tho) channeled him…but know mostly people are aware…so we should never dismiss the possibility :slight_smile:

I’ve changed alot over 2 years

1 Like

Thoughtforms are very useful in the right practice(s) same as dealing with beings that pre-date humanity. I was at first in a state of mind that thoughtforms were useless but they serve a purpose just as living beings can serve a purpose in your path/bonds/etc.

Sure there’s a sure difference between them but what works works.

1 Like

Please note, the term “cthonic” has absolutely nothing to do with Cthulhu or the Cthulhu Mythos… the term “Cthohoic” refers to any deity, spirit or entity associated with the underworld… for example, the Greek god Hades.

" adjective

1. concerning, belonging to, or inhabiting the underworld.

“a chthonic deity” "