Trying to start a new group

For new magicians that’s overwhelmed and needs guidance… And for skilled magicians that would like to teach what they know… And everyone in between of course is more than welcome

10 Likes

31 posts were split to a new topic: Trying to start a new group

Check your messages, baby girl 'cause I already did.

2 Likes

Oo :joy::grin: :kissing_heart:

2 Likes
  1. Who said she was leading it? Cant read that anywhere
  2. Funny how a topic asking about groups turns into a pm session between u (@DarkestKnight) and @Eye_of_Ra. :roll_eyes:

U can just ask if she wants a mentor dont be a sassy bitch about it. If u got annoyed just dont reply to this topic and stay with ur babygirls on discord. Thank u in advance. Enjoy ur day whitestknight

11 Likes

Ty​:heart::heart: we would be happy to have u dearie

2 Likes

@DarkestKnight im growing tired of waiting for a reply

3 Likes

The time he takes to reply, u could have had an entire sexting convo with call added @Eye_of_Ra im sorry

3 Likes

Be ready for an ultra long paragraph detailing the lyrics of Smash Mouth’s hit song “All Star”

8 Likes

My fav❤

2 Likes

WTF? Where do you get off coming at me with an attitude?

i can make whatever comment I damn well please in a topic, just like you seem to have felt the need to bitch at me for no reason. I wasn’t rude, and neither was @Eye_of_Ra, nor did we derail the thread. It was one single comment which hardly qualifies as a “pm session.”

I don’t know who you think you are, but you’re the one being a “sassy bitch” . You have no business trying to tell me what I should do.

I don’t give a fuck, I am not beholden to you in any way. You’re just being an asshat for the sake of being an asshat.

5 Likes

I have 1 sentence to say to u because tbh im not going to read all of that, sorry idec anymore.
But thank u so much for wasting all that time on me, time u will never ever gain back in your life.

Have a nice day. And Leave @anon82062754 alone.

4 Likes

To All, Easy guys. Doesn’t hurt to be a little respectful towards each other .

10 Likes

@Roastroyalty @DarkestKnight you are both being sassy bitches here,this debate/fight is completely unimportant and inconsequential.Do you realize that?

4 Likes

I think we must support initiatives even if people are new and for a while here. Let them grow. Let them walk against a wall and learn from it. They will be stronger afterwards and maybe they won’t walk against that wall.

7 Likes

:blush::blush::blush:

Hello adin… Nice to hear from u

1 Like

Uhm? Mind your own business. go do unimportant stuff with amina. It seems u have forgotton dear how we ended our last chat.
Quick reminder :wink: i still dont ever wanna see you talk to me again.

Thank u very much and Please leave me alone for real

1 Like

Never did anything to her, so drop the attitude. I don’t care who you think you are, you don’t get to dictate my posts. I questioned a beginner’s need to form a group where all the experienced people do the heavy lifting, that’s all, and I thought that if it was a ploy to find a mentor it should be stated clearly up front. It’s a legitimate question and I have every right to bring it up. If you don’t like it, that your problem.

You are right, @Aiden666, and I apologize, but I will not allow someone who has been a member of this forum for barely three months try to dictate what I say or how I say it.

I’m out. Any further insults to me, @Eye_of_Ra, or anyone else will be flagged for @Lady_Eva to deal with. She is a lot more polite with idiots than I am.

4 Likes

Uhm who cares how long u have been a member, if ur wrong in my eyes i will adress that. Idgaf if ur admin or whatever that doesnt justify the way you should behave

2 Likes