Trying to start a new group

Hold yourself to the same standard.

4 Likes

I have grown,and changed,and you are utterly and completely powerless,the only power you have and focus on is still undeveloped,remember the 4 people that saved you from that curse kid,the only people that cared enough about you to help you
I have only one thing to say to you Roast:
The Servitor of the High sits on the throne while the Famine rides his brown horse.The black mass has taken the shape of The Red King
if you are able to understand this,you will know what I mean

@DarkestKnight Don’t worry,you don’t have to justify yourself because you didn’t say anything offensive to anybody,you just gave your opinion,you didn’t insult or attack anyone,so if somebody misinterprets what you have been saying,its their own damn fault,not yours

2 Likes

Smh, i just didnt like the attitude he put towards vmiyu thats all. Do we have to continue talking for the rest of the day? Seriously? He said what he had to say so did i. So its done, no need for others to come and chit chat.
This was all for people to join a group.
Have a good day everyone, because there is legit nothing more to add than that.

Wow,u did absolutely nothing other than call me out for no reason because u were sad that i guessed ur gf name. U dont know me at all. Dont put yourself at a high place honey there is no need for that. Calling me kid while u said in the group for months u were 8 years old and acting like a child. Pls just stop leave me alone how hard is it

Oh I know you,if you were serious enough about your practice you would know yourself,and knowing myself is the thing I try to achieve every day,while you try to do magic tricks with mind control

1 Like

Lets take this to pm, if ur so eager talking shit about me. There is nothing else i wanna say in this topic. But trust me Aiden, thats not at all what i do where the fuck do u even get that from. And besides u were kicked out for a reason

@Roastroyalty Why are you turning a beautiful post about starting a group into a shitty place to rant to others? For fox sake…

4 Likes

What people say on the internet is serious business and dont you forget it.

A group that supports eachother is no where near as important as having things around you that will drive you onto the right path even if it means actively beating the shit out of you.

Remember that growth comes through adversity. Using a group as a crutch is how churches work, but its not so good for a group of magicians.

But if you set one up with the right people, you can grow lightyears.

Good luck.

4 Likes

Vmiyu felt attacked herself dude. Im in the group she refers too

@Roastroyalty I don’t care. That’s enough. You should be mature enough to control your emotions.

2 Likes

Fine fine @anon48532061

How about addressing your own behavior? You’re being a dick to everyone, with no legitimate cause. I was not rude to the OP at all, but you came in acting all high and mighty for some illogical reason known only to your own deluded self and start throwing around insults. Before calling out someone on bad behavior, maybe look in the mirror first.

I do agree with you about one thing though. This is over.

2 Likes

That’s true…

Only thing im aiming for is to have other people join our group… For newbies and skilled magicians alike… U urself said @DarkestKnight That i was a mess last august… And ill be the first to admit to that… However, are there any rules in this forum that is against promoting a group that had helped me through my darkest hour? I think not… At least i thought so… But then again ur the admin… And im just a noob…

Hmmm… I noticed there is no friends/foes list so you can get immediate knowledge of friends are on and a BLOCK to those on your foes list. An easy way to avoid this blather-blather anger tantrums would’ve a block function.

This whole thing was dumb. Vmiyu was just trynna help <-- i dont care how experienced the person is who helps at least theyre offering ?? And roast was just defending her. Also im sure eveyone puked at the whole ‘check your baby girls messeges’ since when were we 10 year olds.

In short vmiyu - roast - youre amazing keep doing what youre doing

2 Likes

“Lady_Eva”](/u/Lady_Eva)Global Moderator

Jul '17

English person + complimenent… I’m just going to say a heartfelt

… then get back to work, we got an Infernal Empire to build.“

She’s the global admin. I’m unaware if DK is an admin at all.

2 Likes

No one is stopping you from starting or promoting any group. While Knight might have phrased his questions/opinion better, he does have the right to ask those questions. Also Knight isn’t an admin or mod as far as I know, just a regular. This forum just happens to utilize modding by members

And i agree he has the right to question… And several different ways to ask the question… Ill leave it at that

I was just trying to be helpful
And as I stated of course you can start your own group holy fuck how easily people get fucking butt hurt around here
But I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again I aint never been fucking scared
So anytime you wanna bring it…

The invitation is open