Trying to start a new group

For new magicians that’s overwhelmed and needs guidance… And for skilled magicians that would like to teach what they know… And everyone in between of course is more than welcome

10 Likes

In

U should make a discord group

2 Likes

According to your introduction made back in August, you are a brand new magician yourself, so how are you qualified to run a magical group?

If the point of this is to find someone to mentor you, then that should be explained up front.

7 Likes

OP there are several magickal groups already around you could just ask to join one that’s already working …I’m sure someone would pm you the details. Or you can start your own of course. But the more experienced of us tend to rotate in the same circles .

I think anyone is qualified to run a magick group as long as they are committed

6 Likes

And yeah ill be the first to admitt that i was a sad pathetic little girl… And being a part of a group that will support each other … No matter how much of a noob or no matter how skilled is what counts … Dont u agree

5 Likes

I’m in

1 Like

You are absolutely not.

6 Likes

Thank u :blush::blush::blush:

1 Like

Discord?

Yes a discord group

Good luck to you :vulcan_salute:

1 Like

I think it’s a wonderful idea forget this drama n get down to this question cause as most of u know I g oil t plenty since I’m like 3weeks into this lol almost a month first summoning was Oct 28th n second Oct 30th bot results from master Furfur. On Oct 31 and then contacted Lord Dantalion on Nov 4th n hot results the following days I just well with me I can use some ppl to talks to about things as I always do maybe anyone close by to meet up share spells with n do group summoning I think that b cool I actually like talking well typing to all of you well ones I know lol anyway so what’s so bad about having a group?

1 Like

Your right so there are groups already on here th st anyone can join?

Yes there are and as always you can always form your own if you choose too. And I’m usually around to offer advice and tips if you ever want to ask. .and pming me is totally fine as well.

2 Likes

I’d like to start a group but Idk who I’d in or around.my area I’d ask one of my dears but I feel like I’ve been asking a lot of them lately…

1 Like

So you want a local group for your area you live in?

1 Like

Yes I think it’d be cool to actual meet up in person

Ok so you could start a topic that says something like … looking to start a group close to… what ever city and state your from. … and if anyone is close and want to join, you could then privately discuss the details.

Just remember to be extremely cautious not everyone on the Internet or even on this forum will have the best of intentions … so i would advice very public meetings …at least for the first several ones

I would also advice the buddy system where you also take someone you have known and trust a long time with you and take your cell phone and dial 911 if you even suspect anything is off.

4 Likes

Yeah your right about that but I’m excited to see do this tho I don’t know many ppl where I’m at…

1 Like