Trying to sell my soul + Intro

Hello i am a new member, i have been facing failure my entire life and i am seeking light and hope to get out of this misery of mine which feels like forever to me. I am willing to sacrifice my soul or anything I can to achieve my desires and I’m seeking help in doing so, can anyone help me out with this? I also heard about the king paimon ritual is safer to begin with, and I wanna learn more about succubus. Asking for a mentor to help me out :slight_smile:
Ps. Im really sorry my english is really broken

Welcome to the forum :slight_smile: Are you from India?

There’s lots of topics in here on the subject, have you looked at some of them yet?

1 Like

welcome i recommend starting first with energy work (if ur only getting started)
like psionics. Also, from my experiences with demons you can´t sell your soul.

Yes, but im not the usual indian person you’d know. And yeah i have been reading this forum for an hour now people seem to be really nice here lol

Alright I’ll look that up, I’ve always felt spiritually different and a higher feeling of conciousness in my mind when I compare it to the people around me and that energy has brought me here, it’s almost like I’m attracted to this.

1 Like

yeah same

I’d be so bold as to say everyone on this path was called in one way or another. There’s a lot of varying views on soul selling, some say it’s possible and others not.

I think when you say

This is something you need to reflect deeper on. Anything, means literally that when it comes the word. Would you sacrifice your mother or your sister to reach your personal goal?

I always try to teach people to contemplate deeply before they write anything, be it a demon pact, a spell or ritual because your words most definitely hold power and while you may get what you want, the collateral damage can be quite extensive.

I personally think that you meant it in a way that your situation is a bad one and you can see no end in sight, so I am glad your here. You’ll receive lots of advice but it’s going to be worthless unless you yourself act.

Congratulations on taking your first step to freedom :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Thank you for the advice, I will keep that in mind.

so share some insights on what’s going on in your world.

Start by searching on here King Paimon sigil and enn, hand draw his sigil and learn to say his enn either outloud or in your head to start a connection. Also just search for King Paimon in general because there are TONS of awesome threads about him on here that will surely help you out :metal::grin: here is this Which sigil of King Paimon should I use?

1 Like

You don’t need to sell your soul to achieve your desires. Your time and energy is more than enough.

1 Like

How do you feel King Paimon would benefit @Aryan_C? There are tons of threads. Perhaps you could narrow it down a bit for him.

So give @Aryan_C examples of where you feel his time and energy is best spent.

Welcome but better to use the search function prior to asking something like this, you’ll find that not many have experience with this and will usually “attack” those who ask things like this. However, me and some others commented on how to and how it is in other posts.

2 Likes

I’m from India, I have been thinking about it for over a year now and I can because I believe in my soul. I have always felt different than the people around me about this.

Thanks for the redirection but he didn’t say what he wanted.
I’m going to leave before I explode for no good reason.

1 Like

Correct, he said I am willing, why leave and why so hot headed. It’s a topic where a new person was asking for advice. I simply wanted you to expand more, clearly @Aryan_C is new just as you are and could use a little more explanation I feel.

He needs to ask the right questions, then. I’m only hot headed when people scold me for being entirely reasonable.

I’ve lost everyone I know this month, nobody seems to acknowledge my existence. I met several entities on a psychedelic experience where they put this idea in my mind and this is something I have always felt attracted to, spiritually… I have no idea what the entities were but they seemed like fractals of pure energy and understanding. Other than this life has been always been a downhill journey for me with several childhood traumas and incidents, I have never been a happy person but I still manage to have an exceptionally stable and calm mind i dont know how, it feels really different for me. It always feels like somethings controlling every incident happening infront of me to send a message.

1 Like

Also I would suggest practicing a stable foundation things like inner and outer awareness. After that look into maybe working with an entity be it demon, God, Goddess, angel, etc. even looking into shamanism or Druidism and seeking out your power animal and guardians to help you along the way.

Selling your soul is like a deep thing you should think about not something so easily tossed out of a sense of doing whatever to get your goals when it’s not as hard as it sounds.

2 Likes