Which sigil of King Paimon should I use?

Greetings, I want to meditate or open the sigil of King Paimon, so first I got the King Paimon’s sigil from the internet and then drew my own. But the problem is my hand drawn sigil is not with the round circles and also I cannot meditate on the sigil on a computer monitor since it hurts my eyes after few seconds.
This is the digital sigil of King Paimon.

This is what I drew to meditate:

So can I meditate on my drawn sigil with out the circles on it? Will it work? Will it occur disrespectful to King Paimon? I really like King Paimon and want to be his student and learn from him and build a long term relationship with him.

5 Likes

Connolly suggests it is somewhat disrepectful to add the circle border. I agree from an emotional standpoint, it just feels wrong to me to add it. You could ask the spirits themselves, I suppose.
That looks outstanding btw.

2 Likes

thanks for the reply, I will try to meditate on the drawn sigil without the circles.

2 Likes

According to EA, in Works of Darkness, the circle around the seal serves no other purpose than as a border to help your eyes to focus on what is inside it. It is fine to use a seal without it.

I don’t really understand how anyone can say a circle around the seal is “disrespectful.” It’s not like it constrains the spirit or anything. It’s simply a border.

I use seals both with a circle border and without one, and I’ve noticed no difference in how fast the seal opens or in how the spirit responds. Sometimes, having a circle around certain seals is more aesthetically pleasing to my eye and makes it easier for me to connect, but that is a personal thing.

11 Likes

I’m currently using the no border sigil to meditate, but my eyes are hurting only after few seconds. Can you give me some tips on how to improve focusing on it?? I saw the lines disappear on Lucifer’s sigil but on King Paimon’s sigil it doesn’t dissappear, maybe my drawing was bad.

1 Like

Any of these are good. I used to work with the one with the border. But it’s your choice.

4 Likes

Do you have to get every single line, curve,and sqiggle drawn perfectly for the sigil to work? I ask because King Paimon’s sigil is hard to draw (for me, I’m not a drawer), and I’ve seen both King Paimon and Crown Prince Lcfer’s sigils drawn with slight variations according to a couple sources.

No, it doesn’t have to be perfect. It only needs to be a close to the original as possible.

Also, please don’t forget to introduce yourself @cthuhu669_necronomic, as you were previously prompted to do.

3 Likes

it looks wonderful, you’re a good artist! There’s another sigil for King Paimon that’s in the book “Demons of Magic” that I really like so much. I can see where this sigil we see most often came from when I saw this other one. You might want to check it out to see which one connects with you most.
I believe that when you draw the sigil in your own hand it’s best because it’s your effort and energy going into it. When I was using rulers to help with making mine, I felt like I was being watched and observed the whole time–maybe that was my imagination though.
Let me know how everything goes!

4 Likes

Thank you so much for your nice words! All Hail King Paimon!

3 Likes

I typed an introduction in the appropriate thread, but when I try and enter my login info (name, email), it says “incorrect login information”, or something like that. The site is still letting me post so, is there something I’m doing wrong or am I good now that I’ve made an introduction in the thread?

No, you’re good. Your intro posted so I’m not sure why you got the error. I know some people have mentioned having browser issues that effected their access to this site so that could have been the cause. If it happens again, evoke our moderator @Lady_Eva and she might be able to help.

1 Like

I’ve never once used a circle on my sigils and I have a 100% evocation success rate. You’re good.

2 Likes

His sigil of King Paimon is better than mine (and I traced mine with a piece of printer paper in front of a large King Paimon sigil on my computer monitor, with a smear of my own blood at the top, just to help show him I’m serious). I actually need to make another King Paimon sigil, as mine has become wrinkled due to my cats getting into the cabinet where I keep it ( I feel that a King deserves a nice, neat sigil, especially when I want a favor(s) and to open up the lines of communication with him so that he and Crown Prince Lucifer may see it fit and find me worthy to become part of my life, communicate with me, and help me obtain my desires). That reminds me, I have to make a nice sigil for Lucifer as well. All I have is printer paper, a computer monitor, pens, and sharpie. I may write their Enns on the bottom (what can it hurt?). Oh, curious as to why, since King Paimon insists (and should be) addressed as “King” Paimon, why do his sigil and his enn say Paimon and don’t mention king? Should I add the word king to his Enn and/or sigil? Or, are the sigil and Enn fine as they come? It just feels disrespectful not to include “king” since that’s how he is to be addressed. I still find myself mentally (when my relative is home) and verbally (when home alone) talking to them during the day and night, asking for a connection, friendship, assistance, and generally saying “hi”. I’m keeping up the faith that they hear me and hoping they connect with me soon (hopefully to assist me). I plan on doing a self dedication to them both, just a simple, plain English “I hereby dedicate my life, mind, body, spirit, and allegiance to you” type of thing. No ritual, no archaic tongues, no materials ( I think really they don’t need all that ritualistic shit anyway, I feel they know me probably better than I know myself and will know I’m speaking to them sincerely, respectfully, and seriously). I feel it’s my will, intent, and desires that matter. What say those who read this?

3 Likes