Trying to sell my soul + Intro

If asking you to explain your response further is scolding, you have work to do my friend.

What questions should a new person ask then when they have limited knowledge. Bear in mind he is from another country, culture, belief system etc

Rungr is an expert.

Thatā€™s what I wanted to believe in but my things that happen with me always make me feel that that can not be 100% true for everyone. But yeah it does help to some extent in some parts

Okay, I will make sure to read more about the things you listed. Thank you

2 Likes

Interesting, I am so curious on the message trying to be conveyed to you if thatā€™s what you feel it is.

Everything that happens to you in life shapes you in one way or another. You can choose to let it beat you or build you. Are you familiar with divination methods. From time to time members here will do readings, you might see if you can grab one for a little more insight

No problem, there was legit a time I was open to the idea of selling my own to get what I want but at the time my guide who Iā€™ve mentioned throughout the forum a few times kind of just guided me to learning about my own energy and energies around me, energy work and manifestation.

3 Likes

Is there anyone on here who has actually done it? Iā€™m curious of the impact it made

I never sold mine however have had one or more sold to me that extended to this life.

1 Like

So you got people to sell you their souls? How do i pm you i wanna learn more about this, if u donā€™t mindā€¦

More like it was done in certain circumstances but sure.

Welcome @Aryan_C

Do you have any actual experience in magick? This post tells us nothing about you beyond you wanting to sell your soul.

How old are you?

Do you practice anything?

Hi!

Try this to begin with, use any prayer that is meaningful to your beliefs right now:

@Purple do you have anything for this gent? :thinking:

Okay great PM me and ill let you know how to sell your soul to me :heart:

I prefer the endearing term master over mentor but lets make it happen :blush::+1:

1 Like

Iā€™ll mentor you for free.

BUT. I am not easy on my students. I expect common sense and no BS.

Simply reply to my comment and let me know what you want to do. I can pm you and we can get started ASAP.

1 Like

Go to amazon and buy some gallery of magick books.

If you are situation is bad buy their magickal protection book to get some protection around you. Then look at their other books to see which speak to you. Couldnā€™t recommend them more. You are looking at a $50ish investment to start changing your reality.

I thought you were offering us your soul. If that is the case, I have Knicks tickets.

1 Like

I practice psychedelic meditation on a regular basis but donā€™t have any personal experience with magick so far though I have been reading a lot about it for a quiet some time now.

1 Like

Iā€™m still not considering the idea of selling my soul to another individual, and I can not Pm yet. Thank you for your offer

Thank you! Iā€™m definitely trying this one :slight_smile:

So just meditation while on drugs. Got it.

Thank you for elucidating more.

1 Like