Tried magick and failed, where to find help?

Hello,
I’m completely new here. I got to magic because of the difficult life situation when my husband left me and asked for divorce.
I’ve been trying to change this situation with magic for half a year now.
When I realized it was not enough, I asked for help from a voodoo priest. He assured me he was able to solve everything. But there was no change within two months.
the term of divorce is coming, so I’m looking for other ways.
Would anyone be able to advise me? I do not wanna give up. Thank you.

4 Likes

There’s this thread of posts where people had successes and shared methods:

Take a look and come back to us on this thread with questions about the method/s you feel might work best for you, and we’ll try to get you started. :smiley:

This is mainly a forum for people who want to learn how to summon spirits, cast spells, etc. themselves, so if anyone contacts you with a sales pitch, they’d be breaking the rules on here - if you want to hire someone, check out the people listed here on BecomeALivingGod.com under Rituals & Consultations.

Also, please check your messages, green icon, top right - you have mail. :+1:

5 Likes

Hello,
thank you for your response.
I tried a lot of things in half a year. Visualization, meditation, candle magic, jar spells, work with ancestors, some ritual work, when I tried to ask some spirits for help.
But I have no response at all. I think my magic skills are very weak. That’s why I turned to voodoo ougan. But still without result. (Of course, I’m not sure that the job was actually done).
I would like to make contact with some spirit that would be willing to help. I have tried some of the methods presented here, but I feel it doesn´t works for me.
(sorry for my english)

3 Likes

I got nothing on this topic but I have edited your title so it might get more replies, and wish you luck. :+1:

3 Likes

Thank you.

2 Likes

i would say get a reading done by a professional on this matter… that WHY is your magic not working and then attack those issues.

6 Likes

That’s a good idea.
I work with one witch. She was reading tarot and she always encourages me to persevere,That magic takes some time to manifest. But I do not have much time now.

2 Likes

You may be having issues with lusting for results. Wanting it to happen so badly you can’t sit back and let it work. Try contacting Lucifer and asking for help with putting the ritual out of your mind. Funny thing is I think by doing that helps both work. You aren’t really going to be wondering if the spell was put out of your head so it might work and if it works you won’t be thinking about the ritual then so it might work.

7 Likes

Yes, that was also why I asked someone else to work for me. Not to think about the ritual and its results.
How to contact Lucifer in a simple way? I’m really a beginner, I have not been able to make contact with any spirit so far.

2 Likes

I tried to ask Erzil Fred, Duke Dantalion, Hecate, Papa Legba. But without result.

2 Likes

It can be like that. I print the sigil and chant the enn looking at the sigil. I just found out something I asked for almost 3 months ago happened 2 weeks ago but I wasn’t specific enough. I wanted someone in particular to talk to me. I ran into them and they said I don’t want to talk to you. Guess what, they talked and said that. So I wasn’t specific enough to say I wanted a 10 minute positive conversation with them.

4 Likes
3 Likes

Do or do not there is no try. Sorry had too. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: but on a more serious note there could be many different variables to try first and patience and listening to your intuition is your friend

2 Likes

Do you have communication with your husband?

1 Like

Yes, but he does not want to talk to me about anything but divorce. A month ago he told me he had a new girlfriend.

2 Likes

Thanks a lot.

Thank you. I really work hard to solve the situation. But honestly, my intuition in the field of magic is not very good.

2 Likes

thank you, I will try tonight.
Be as specific as possible in your requirements. That was one of the first things I learned in magic.

2 Likes

There could be a few different things youncould do , evoke paimon to influence his mind to change it, see his girlfriend as disgusting , and evoke vine to remove any obstacle that would help you reunite with him these are just a few ideas i dont know your situation but on that note divinatiom can tell you a lot about why he wants a divorce and what you can do about it

3 Likes

As I wrote, I’m not very good at evoking. In fact, I can not even contact my own grandmother, let alone a demonic king. But I’m determined to try anything.

2 Likes