Toxic Parents and enviroment

Since i came back home living with parents my life rapidly went s*it.

They are very toxic, with various psychic disorders, we came from disfunctional families and cumulated bad behaviours, and i can’t stand them anymore.
I’ve returned home after many years living in another city with my grandparents and some school friends, because my mother was sick and my grandpa made me feel guilty for ignoring her.

I tought they changed, but they never change. They are still the same obsessive, passive-aggressive, victimhood mentality, llars and manipulators i leaved back in my 17th.

I never received emotional support from them, and rarely material ones. I instead constantly received new burden.

I’m desperately trying to escape that cage but unfortunately i cannot find any job. I’m broke.

Even worse, those last months they blocked me home with their newly bought hyperactive destructive 15kg puppy, and i literally can’t leave home or search employment because of it.
I may have a job interview scheduled in the next week but i cannot leave home(last time he almost died eating garbage, plastic, stones). I asked them few times to find a solution, to find a dog educator, dog sitter or dog pension to set me free, but they just don’t collaborate. They are profiting from my kindness.

I need to break out, since asking politely doesn’t work, i need to manipulate them to find a solution without hurting the innocent dog.
What could i do?
I may sound silly but it is not funny to me.

7 Likes

Oh nice… You my friend are in a prime environment for learning.

I would recommend staying there however… I know it’s easier said than done.

This is like the best way to get skilled in your magic… I know it’s like, fuck… But honestly, think of the benefits.

You can break ancestral blockages.

You can strengthen your mind and energetic body.

You can repair the relationship between your parents and use them to further progress in life, such as making them be more productive & making you not pay rent so you can move faster in life.

You can understand how to tame the dog and further yourself discipline and ignore all the distractions & barking. Etc…

If I were you, I would do banishments all day and evoke entity’s and give blood… Lots of blood.

Do radionics.

Get consultations with the authors… The whole 9 yards!

Try and get The Wealth Magick Book.

Also, there are courses online that will help you to train the dog + magick. (:

I highly recommend consulations. Just one 1 hour consultation will change your life.

There will be a point to where you don’t need consulting and you can evoke entity’s all day and learn from them… But consulations see still equally important in my opinion, it will help you move faster alongside both evoking and consulting magicians who have already achieved the high level of success, financially and everything.

5 Likes

Call the ascpa or animal reduce in your country and report there neglect to have the dog removed. You can leave anonymous tips.

Then call the bluff and leave anyway, the guilt trip only works if you fall for it. The dog is not your responsibility. You could also take it with you.

5 Likes

How?

Why?

2 Likes

Oh… Are you new to magic?

I just read your history… I think your just getting started.

I recommend Robert Bruces book on Psychic Self Defense. You can get it on Amazon kindle for cheap. This will have all the answers to your questions.

Blood on the other hand for sigil magick is great.

3 Likes

I’m a beginner but not stupid, giving blood is unsafe.
I’m working trough AAofM and LHD.
Only small success with them.
I manifested small gifts, money, tried to manipulate some targets ecc.
I’d also like to try VK Jehannum’s Rites of Acharahym Initiation.
I got too much free time.

Is there any entity to discipline animals?
I think i might try Dantalion to incite my parents take care of it themselves but i already petitioned him for another matter time ago and nothing changed.

Are you scared to give blood? Or are you just not knowing how to do it?

You can buy an automatic lancet that will prick your finger in a millisecond and then you just keep giving blood.

On the other hand… look, you don’t have to give blood, you can give whatever offering suits you, like incense or something whatever you feel is potent to you.

Honestly… it’s sounds to me that you need to read that book I mentioned above. Because there’s a whole lot of things that you need to learn about self defense considering the situation your in. You need to learn and understand how negative entity’s operate first & how they can cause chaos around you. Your doing Magick but you need to start with the foundations! It’s good that you have some success already, so that means you kinda know what’s going.

6 Likes

It’s amazing… I’m over here trying to help you with real information & you know whats happening? The entity’s that are causing chaos with you, are actually trying to get through to me… but, the thing is, is that I know what’s going on. :smirk: This happens all the time when you try and help someone.

I think your the type of person that has a whole bunch of heart, but unfortunately your being manipulated and drained of your vitality & your probably like “ wtf! All I do is try to be a good person and help! “.

Look,… once again I really think you need that book.

Cuz if you don’t understand how these things work. Well… It doesn’t matter how good a person you are or how powerful you think you are. These things will fuck you! In the ass dude… & I mean IN THE ASS! I’m obviously saying your life will continue to be a downfall & any magick you do will purposely be manipulated so they can continue to drain your vitality.

5 Likes

What did you feel? Have they a name?

I got Magickal Protection by Damon Brand, is it not enough?

1 Like

I’m not scared. It’s a strong donation for a beginner.
What if a faker entity shows up and get the energy for itself?

1 Like

At the moment it is not because your still having problems.

The reason why is that you need to have more knowledge of how these things work by reading the book + energy works to build up enough force to utilize techniques.

Once you build up your energy body then you will be able to learn and utilize any Magick system.

Don’t be intimidated by giving blood as a beginner because it might be too much.

When I first got into magick, I went straight to J.S Garrett and got into blood magick & Radionics, and the whole nine fucking yards! & it was kinda scary at first because holy shit, I mean… I went straight from Rhp techniques to straight-up Lhp-evoking entities and giving blood starting on day 1.

But… since I had done all the foundational work, it turns out that it was easy for me because I understood how things work.

I came in with the strength and skill on knowing how to snap out of attacks already, within a couple of seconds. and I also understood how to filter out imposters and stay connected with true entities for proper communication.

I really think you need that book… I don’t mean to be upselling here but dude… I’m telling you based on personal experience.

Ps: No you do not want to sit there and try to talk to these damn things. They are powerful manipulators and will try and make you think that it’s your friend or try a go deeper into your energy body.

There will be a chain reaction of problems such as your mindset becoming molded into weakness & they will just let you fuck yourself at that point & just keep feeding off you.

I don’t sit there and try to see what their names are, I banish and reverse that shit immediately if I sense on any level that I’m being fucked with, even subtly.

Although I have a high threshold so I will let whatever I’m feeling go on a bit to see the true nature of things and who’s potentially my next victim. xD It could be human attacks sometimes… & it’s crazy cuz once you understand, you’ll realize that they are being fucked with & then it’s up to you to make real decisions if this person deserves reversals or possibly just banishments… etc… it’s literally becoming a god & the person with the strongest energy and skill will always win.

Although most people who are on this level will understand how these things work and will most likely become passive or just banish, that right there is where I think people go wrong because a lot of times people become turtles within their shells and just let things happen naturally… watching things from a distance and fix things. This is good but doing direct approaches should not be forgotten because there are a lot of people out here in humanity that really need help & is a constant battle of getting stronger energetically to be able to go that far and also a constant mind battle to find the will to even do so.

1 Like

my life story is similar my friend so i can understand your pain

3 Likes

A moment ago they started heavily offending me and screaming because i wasn’t answering some questions they were doing from the other room.
I’m sick of it.
They will never change.
They even accuse me of being “not like the others sons”. What does it even mean?
My mother said i should start to assume my responsibilities ecc.

They want me to act as if they never ruined my life being toxic.

4 Likes

Which parts have you done? What results are you getting?

1 Like

I had some hesitancy when you were saying this before, but that’s because I grew up doing direct and self-magick… and figured this ritual stuff would be stronger. So that’s what I’ve been doing this past year or two. Some amazing results occasionally, some just ok.

Then I had a strong mushroom trip almost 2 weeks ago, and was shocked at the amount of astral trash and spam that was somehow generated from all the rituals I was doing.

Freaked me the shit out. So i got back into direct approaches of old (meditation, self-hypnosis, NLP) and had some real breakthroughs recently. Even got rid of some attachment that came about doing the master protection ritual from Damon Brand. Something unwanted kept attaching to my heart. Some multi hour meditations and that shit exploded off.

Reality started to change for the better in other ways, too — fast. Much faster than if I had asked exogenous entities for things. I have an entity to ask — me lol.

Now I actually have the mind energy to read the books you recommend, and am gonna get on that. Thanks for insisting on nearly every thread you’re in that people do this self dev work. I’m now certain you are right.

2 Likes

I’m sorry you’re going through that with undeveloped creatures.

I will say you have a wonderful person advising you here. @John_John knows his stuff.

And if you don’t want to power some sigil with the magnetic properties of your blood, then remember the ultimate entity you always have… the one that’s always on you… you. Do the self dev work John recommends. Ultimately this fulfills the very name and goal of this forum. “Become a Living God”

You won’t do that by pussyfooting around. Build yourself up first into a powerful godstate first… then perhaps also look into the Goddard lectures on how others have no free will in your world. Then use his techniques and ones that Robert Bruce, John and others can teach you to mold and shape your parent’s behaviours to be more acceptable.

Once you build yourself up, though, you might just find yourself taking other paths away from them. Ultimately that’s the solution, anyway. But the right mind state is going to make it EASY (or at least far easier).

Once you’re in the “right place” mentally and spiritually, next steps will become more obvious and less burdensome.

When I was a kid, I, too was treated like a trash can at home, even as a baby. It sucks when you’re raised like that. You gotta literally trash that whole self-concept and make a new one. One worth having, so you can live a life worth living. It’s going to take work, but it’s worth it.

3 Likes

Woah! thanks man, that’s what I needed to hear. :slightly_smiling_face: I just got out of a consultation with E.A Koetting. Holy crap seriously guys… We need to invest in these consul stations, they really are eye opening and he puts you in the right direction!

4 Likes

UPDATE: i managed to get them reasonable regarding the dog.
But despite the good news, sending almost 30 cv and got no response, even asking Ethanim helped but only a little.
So i’m still caged.

2 Likes

In moments like this I’m reminded of the Netflix series of Lucifer, and how the doomed souls experience their hell loop until they clear whatever baggage they have

I see it as this reality is a complete projection of your inner world, in fact your inner and outer world aren’t separate

So feel whatever triggers you, because your parents don’t actually exist, what exists is the fragmentation you old inside that keeps you stuck in these lower realities you’re projecting due to your unconscious programming inside of your body, that can also be ancestral memory too btw.

Focus less on the external world, you won’t get far, connect to your divinity from the inside and the macrocosm will match your microcosm. Imagine you’re in strangers home, you wouldn’t be getting triggered the same way because you don’t know them that way, you should clear your triggers to the point you feel the same way with your parents

4 Likes

Connecting with my HGA could be a good start?

1 Like