Torment

I am looking for spirit who will bring torment to my target. Basicly I want its live to be falling in pieces , friends leaving , girlfriend cheating , work trouble etc. In short "log out of happiness and social status"
Any suggestions ?

2 Likes

Haures / Flauros of the Goetia.

Very good spirit for this kind of thing, perhaps THE BEST - especially if you are dealing with an enemy who has treated you badly for no reason.

The first time I worked with Haures almost a decade ago, the target committed suicide a week after summoning him. That was beyond even my wildest expectations at the time.
The target’s brother then committed suicide ON MY BIRTHDAY a year later.
2 other people whom I had been enemies with went into severe depression.
1 was admitted to a psychiatry due to depression and bulemia (eating disorder). Before that his life was perfectly normal.
The second was admitted to a psychiatry for 8 months. Both of these people used to try to destroy me.

Another person, an ex boss of mine gained a job in television through his wife. He closed his shop up. He was then exposed to some seriously dangerous situations in the show, was fired a few weeks later after relocating FOR THE SHOW, and had to move back to his original place. He was very close to committing suicide and put on anti depressants. That is what Haures does, he burns people THE F*** OUT. Ocassionally he destroys them straight away, but if they have not directly attacked you it is usually a long term horrible burn out that leads to depression and suicide. Be very sure you require Haures before working with Him, he does not mess around.

But Haures stuck around. Another enemy of mine, this year, went into a severe depressive phase and had to quit his job. This after he had been spreading rumors about me.

Most recently yet another idiot who thought he should spread gossip about me for no reason other than his own amusement had a quadruple heart attack the day after I found out he was spreading non sense about me.
I did not even call the entity on the last 2, but I was working with Haures during this whole period.

Again, I recommend HAURES. Very evil, very powerful, very effective.

Ps: I have to totally disagree with JOS’s description of Haures. They describe him as a blonde female. He is a very serious, powerful Demon, and evil to the core, not some girly angelic looking thing. The latter seems to be a figment of JOS’ vivid but stagnant imagination.

29 Likes

I dont want causing death. Just pure suffer and powerlessness. I want to see him losing all what is important but losing health and dying would be act of mercy.

5 Likes

Then specify it to Haures. Over.

5 Likes

Thank you.

If requested of him not to kill but simply mentally torture and cause an enemy to know they are suffering because of what they did to me , can he do this?

How do you actually pronounce his name and is there a good place to learn how to properly say the name of any demon? I always ask demons and other entities I meet with complicated names to spell them for me how they should be spoken. Where can I learn about how to summon him or others in this way? Learn about the triangle and such?

Any direction would be appreciated

That user hasn’t been seen since 2017, and didn’t respond t the person above, it’s unlikely you’ll get an answer from them.

Haures is pronounced “HOW REZ”. If you’re me.

But is doesn’t matter one tiny bit if you get it “wrong”… most entities have multiple variations of their names, and they all work.
Why? Because it’s your intention to contact the entity you have in your mind that matters, not the language or accent you do it in.

4 Likes

You work with this demon frequently yes? do you know if they can offer the services this one does only on an official summoning? I spoke to one tonight that identified themselves as this demon and I did lend the sight to them and I did share the memories of what someone is doing to me but they told me to do as I ask I need to summon officially with the circle… In a way I am trying to test what I have been told tonight. Any thoughts?

No I don’t work with Haures much, I’ve called him just once, for a personal development thing and he did great, had a very useful message for me.

It depends on the situation. Haures doesn’t bring torment per se. Haures has the power of Inner justice. If the person has done wrong, Haures can make them feel anxious, sad and confused, which can be miserable and ill be in line with how much you think they should feel bad.
But if they haven’t done anything wrong this won’t work.

Generally as a rule of thumb, never assume an entity giving you any name is legit.
Unless you called it yourself and then double check.

If it just shows up, in a dream or in your space, assume it’s an impostor and test it before giving it any time, energy or info (just your attention is energy).

Ask it to show you it’s sigil, if it can’t it’s an impostor. This is newbie occultist 101, and part of maintaining good spiritual hygiene, never skip it, taking random entities at face value is how you get parasites, and those are bad news. Banish and cleanse and have good wards (boundaries) so impostors (scammers) don’t bother you. Look up the parasites tutorials and also tutorials on impostors for what to do about then, other tests you can do etc.

2 Likes

Ty ty ty for telling me what to look up! Do you recommend a beginner book by chance that you feel gives the best foundation of practice and understanding for beginners? A particular author? Or special threads perhaps?

For Goetic entities, I really like Goetia Pathworking by Corwin Hargrove. The more I use it the more I like it and it’s become my go to for those entities.

For non Goetia I also call on the entities in the Book of Azazel by E.A. Koetting and maintain my relationships with them. There are one or two from Kingdom’s of Flame I still keep in touch with and I will get back to meeting more of them sometime.

We have a book recommendations thread, but it’s general (not just goetia) for one thing and also not all recommendations are in that as it’s a bit of a self serve “add it if you like it” thread. I’m sure there are lots of great topics that I just don’t know about to add myself.

One of the entries there for Goetia:

So the search here is richly featured and lets you search by title, post content, category, who posted and date etc, I’d start with a basic “book goetia recommendation” search string on the whole forum and narrow it down from there.

6 Likes

I started with Demons of Magick. It’s beginner friendly and has 3 methods of working with these spirits.

3 Likes