"Too much sex" with Deities left it's "mark" on your body? šŸ’ž

I can agree there. Everything in terms of ā€œsex magickā€ and spiritual sex is still all new to me

1 Like

Youā€™ll explore this if you have to. If you need or want it, and it will be fantastic I tell you, and it just became more realistic and intense times by times. :hugs:

That hot feeling when their silky lips touches your burning skin,
your neck, your chest, your thighs and belly.

That feeling when you can sense their warm bodies nestles to yours, first tenderly, then tensely. How they became your passionate, gently Dominant to you.

That feeling when you can feel Their hips pushes against you, and you can feel Their massive penis moving inside you. And it is up to Them how They will handle you, at these moments - indulges you with Their hands and lips, or hold you hard.

It is easy to lost ā€œin thisā€ hole. :black_heart::fire:

7 Likes

They could be one in the same

3 Likes

Yeahhā€¦ they sure they take their sweet time letting them self known.

I belive i have a succubus around me also, but very patient one.
:thinking:

She touched me a couple of times but thats it.

4 Likes

If Iā€™m being entirely honest it felt good. :flushed:

4 Likes

This does make me wonder however. Do spirits get jealous of mortal lovers should you choose to have mortal lovers?

3 Likes

ā€œholeā€ :wink:

3 Likes

It depends on spirits and their attitude. Some succubus/incubus are called only for sexual act, without the need of deeper bond or relationship, so mortal lovers/partners arenā€™t a big problem to them. But ofc thatā€™s not a rule, and there might be spirits who are jealous, especially if they favor you in some specific way or are deeper connected to your energy/feed on it.

5 Likes

Just wondering mostly because I yearn for a physical relationship. Someone who is mortal and not just a spirit. Thatā€™s something Iā€™ve always yearned for

2 Likes

Some do and some are even jealous when you have mortal as a close friendā€¦ :expressionless:

go for it but first explain it to your spirits as I didā€¦ if they really care about you they will be okay with your mortal loverā€¦

I am just thinking those spirits get jealous on mortals , but what if Magician get jealous on another spiritā€™s lovers for example :woman_shrugging:t2:What would be the spiritā€™s reaction ? :face_with_monocle:

3 Likes

There should be a clear line. If a spirit is jealous because of your friends or even family and tries to limit your relationship with them, that means it clearly uses you and wants to gather control over you. Not all spirits are friendly, and even when they ā€œcareā€ about you in their ā€œspecificā€ way, there still should be your rules and your opinion in personal relationships with them. People often lose their vigilance for the sake of the promises of spiritual, deep love and the whole story ends on being sucked out of the energy or being manipulated.

Ofc deep relationships with spirits have their benefits but there always should be a need for cold observation.

5 Likes

Boundaries matter

4 Likes

True! I was in that situation when I was beginner :joy:

2 Likes

Jealousy wouldnā€™t be an issue at all if both parties are honest with their intentions in the first place. When that thin line of trust are crossed, for some reason, it gives a validity for jealousy.

Honesty is important, and with honesty thereā€™s no reason for anyone to be jealous. If there is jealousy despite all of that, then something is wrong and it needs to be dealt with.

5 Likes

Honesty matter more. Without honesty, thereā€™s no boundary. If you set a boundary to a spirit, would you accept the spirits boundaries towards yourself as well?

In my opinion, terms and conditions should apply both ways, or else it becomes an obstacle:

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/DefensiveViciousGelding-max-1mb.gif

I havenā€™t set boundaries, because I have no need for that. I mean, if youā€™re powerful enough and knows how to switch on and off your astral senses, or how to deal with a fully opened astral sense, then why set boundaries?

If you trust your spirits and have been honest from the very first day, then it shouldnā€™t be a problem.

When we become ā€œbotheredā€ by someoneā€™s presence in public or with other friends, then thereā€™s a problem. Iā€™ve had, so called, ā€œfriendsā€ treating me just like that. Itā€™s not nice. Itā€™s humiliating. I feel my spirits 24/7, and even when I work. Iā€™m not bothered, because they donā€™t break any boundaries.

Itā€™s all about personal preferences, of course, but thatā€™s just how I want my relationship with my spirits.

9 Likes

Sometimes I wonder why topics about spirit/human relationships are so filled with mentions of jealousy, mistrust, control etc. Whatā€™s the point in being with a spirit if youā€™re basically going to have another shitty relationship that you might as well have with a human? Isnā€™t it, ultimately, about outgrowing your dumb kinks (I mean character flaws, not sexual kinks :sweat_smile:). And shouldnā€™t it be the most normal thing in the world to communicate and be honest with oneself and each other? Itā€™s hugely important to be careful, to know what you want, stand your ground etc. But first and foremost it should be about mutual respect, communion and trust, otherwise known as love.

7 Likes

Belial told me once that:

Loving more men by your pure heart , it is not a sin, my Dear. It never wasā€¦ It is a beautiful magickal link between your very soul, an ancient power. Honest, healing and gentle.

3 Likes

Maybe because itā€™s a projection of the human experience. Weā€™re all have experienced that to some extent and we assume and expect it to happen again and again. So we project that thought of mistrust, jealousy and control to the spirit which, inevitably, creates conflicts once again. Our own jealousy and mistrust will reflect on the spirit in one way or the other, and thatā€™s asking for trouble.

Why ask if the succubus and the incubus is jealous? Why not ask that question on yourself? Maybe itā€™s a self reflected question? :thinking:

6 Likes

Many will definitely want more of your time than others, and be around you more frequently or interact on a more regular basis. As for jealousy, to me it doesnā€™t seem to be quite the right word to describe it. More like some are very adamant about when another friend or lover might be a really bad choice for you. Infatuation will often blind us to major red flags in the beginning of the a relationship.

Iā€™ve experienced something like the spray, but to me it feels more like being painted. I never know whoā€™s doing it, but to me it feels like really cool eyeliner being heavily applied and running down. Itā€™s cool and always around my eyes, usually my left one and itā€™s thicker than water but not quite a gel. It happens whenever and sometimes it honestly annoys me. Especially when itā€™s almost constant in some moods.

3 Likes

My connection probably isnt as deep as yours but ive had episodes where my sexual drive was lacking and i was being visited every night.

Would wake up with scratches on my sides, light red ones like the sort your girl leaves on your back.

1 Like