"Too much sex" with Deities left it's "mark" on your body? šŸ’ž

Reallyā€¦???

Aaah, wellā€¦

This explains someā€¦things then. :sweat_smile:

5 Likes

Iā€™ve never felt spraying like that but I was marked by my incubus/vampire to ward off unwanted spirits. This happened in a dream and wasnā€™t terribly pleasant. Youā€™d think a dream about a vampire biting you would be sexy not this one I was being held down and he was like ā€œHold still!!ā€

Not cool

Except it did seem to protect me from seriously bad mojo in the night Where a very large tree got knocked down and instead of falling on my house where it could have killed my son it went the other way and damaged the neighbors gate instead. They insisted I pay for it but I was able to prove that the tree was legally the cities not mine therefore I had no financial responsibility to them and the city came took care of it no charge.

4 Likes

Iā€™ve never had a succubus experience if Iā€™m honest. Only sex with goddesses pretty much

3 Likes

perhaps there is a succubus around but not that Iā€™m aware of

3 Likes

Out of curiosity have you tried keeping track of your menstrual cycles? Iā€™ve noticed sometimes but not all the time I have similar soreness as you described if Iā€™m getting close to my period So thatā€™s a thought

I only engage in sex with 1 spirit in my group (Mani) and never had any issues with being physically torn or abused The most that has ever happened has been waking up with scratches like you would after rough sex with a physical partner and Iā€™m totally cool with this

4 Likes

Yes, but there wasnā€™t connection between them, at all.

My menstruation is really weird, anywayā€¦ the only thing what Iā€™ve experienced that sometimes my menstruation ā€œdidnā€™t comesā€. Sometimes for months. Once (after 4 months without it) my mother started think that Iā€™m pregnant and sometimes I felt myself pregnant, really. Even the typycall signs of it was real.

(My first sexual act with an Incubus happened after my first menstruation. Got no idea, whatā€™s going on. This is madness what I canā€™t find out.)

Before my bet with Lucifer, Iā€™ve asked Him to ā€œhelp meā€ in menstruation, because I feel myself so uncomfortable that it isnā€™t came again, and next day it happened.

Iā€™m sucks.

3 Likes

Linking into the things Iā€™ve said on this thread-You ever get the feeling of in the horniness you end up feeling someone like one of your spirits kiss you and just start making out with you?

4 Likes

Have you tried essential oils? I always had a problem with my menstrual cycle being regular as well until I started using more lavender in my bath and worked like a charm (no pun intended)

Other oils you could try would be ylang-ylang,rose,sage and Iā€™m sure you could find others as well

I do often infuse energy into my bath as well. For instance Iā€™ll make my own bath salts using the oils let them soak up energy from gemstones the sun the moon and stirring the water while saying an intent or affirmation outloud that I desire

Some shamans do report physical "false pregnancies " accompany spiritual pregnancies and reporting giving birth to spirit children (or seeing a female spirit spouse give birth for a male shaman) is not unsual at all

So Iā€™m just throwing out options you can consider

3 Likes

Yes! Making out is a really frequent thing between me and my beloved Deities (mostly with Lucifer, but Abaddon also liked it, He can be very tender, passionate). Sometimes we doing it for long-long minutes (and it isnā€™t ended up with sex all the time, so donā€™t need to think ā€œbad thingsā€).

But making out isnā€™t coming from horniness anyway, or connected it to it. Of course, sometime it does.
Sometimes They ā€œstartsā€ it, and it became some pleasant, quality time for Us.

5 Likes

I can agree there. Everything in terms of ā€œsex magickā€ and spiritual sex is still all new to me

1 Like

Youā€™ll explore this if you have to. If you need or want it, and it will be fantastic I tell you, and it just became more realistic and intense times by times. :hugs:

That hot feeling when their silky lips touches your burning skin,
your neck, your chest, your thighs and belly.

That feeling when you can sense their warm bodies nestles to yours, first tenderly, then tensely. How they became your passionate, gently Dominant to you.

That feeling when you can feel Their hips pushes against you, and you can feel Their massive penis moving inside you. And it is up to Them how They will handle you, at these moments - indulges you with Their hands and lips, or hold you hard.

It is easy to lost ā€œin thisā€ hole. :black_heart::fire:

7 Likes

They could be one in the same

3 Likes

Yeahhā€¦ they sure they take their sweet time letting them self known.

I belive i have a succubus around me also, but very patient one.
:thinking:

She touched me a couple of times but thats it.

4 Likes

If Iā€™m being entirely honest it felt good. :flushed:

4 Likes

This does make me wonder however. Do spirits get jealous of mortal lovers should you choose to have mortal lovers?

3 Likes

ā€œholeā€ :wink:

3 Likes

It depends on spirits and their attitude. Some succubus/incubus are called only for sexual act, without the need of deeper bond or relationship, so mortal lovers/partners arenā€™t a big problem to them. But ofc thatā€™s not a rule, and there might be spirits who are jealous, especially if they favor you in some specific way or are deeper connected to your energy/feed on it.

5 Likes

Just wondering mostly because I yearn for a physical relationship. Someone who is mortal and not just a spirit. Thatā€™s something Iā€™ve always yearned for

2 Likes

Some do and some are even jealous when you have mortal as a close friendā€¦ :expressionless:

go for it but first explain it to your spirits as I didā€¦ if they really care about you they will be okay with your mortal loverā€¦

I am just thinking those spirits get jealous on mortals , but what if Magician get jealous on another spiritā€™s lovers for example :woman_shrugging:t2:What would be the spiritā€™s reaction ? :face_with_monocle:

3 Likes

There should be a clear line. If a spirit is jealous because of your friends or even family and tries to limit your relationship with them, that means it clearly uses you and wants to gather control over you. Not all spirits are friendly, and even when they ā€œcareā€ about you in their ā€œspecificā€ way, there still should be your rules and your opinion in personal relationships with them. People often lose their vigilance for the sake of the promises of spiritual, deep love and the whole story ends on being sucked out of the energy or being manipulated.

Ofc deep relationships with spirits have their benefits but there always should be a need for cold observation.

5 Likes