To Make An Attempted Rapist Suffer

So around a month ago I posted about my (unintentional) chaos magic + dating combo which quickly turned into a nightmare - [Be Careful What You Wish For…]

The short of it is we went on a couple of dates, he turned weird, I walked away from the “courtship”, he attacked me outside my apartment, I (just about) managed to get away.

As time has gone by I have just been staying at home, working on myself physically, trying to get ready for the open world again. But mentally & emotionally my once sadness over the situation has turned into an exasperated anger… It’s an exasperation that is starting to slowly consume me everyday & I can’t shake it no matter how much self care I do for myself.

I have been looking through this forum thoroughly the past week looking at different baneful casting threads etc, there are so many ways I could “go in”… My anger is more on the side of “irritated” than “rage”, so I am not sure if that kind of energy is of any use.

He last saw me where I was bloodied, bruised & terrified. A part of me wants him to remember me intertwined in such a casting to serve as a reminder for him to never hurt another woman again.

I am interested to hear opinions of what angle I should take - & what casting, evocation etc would you do if you were in such a situation…

3 Likes

Have you seen this one, or did you have something less drastic in mind?

3 Likes

I did indeed have the pleasure of reading this one - The rage & skill set combined that Conner had doing this was everything. Such a casting would guarantee my target would never hurt another woman again that is for sure! So nothing is “too drastic”…

1 Like

Thank you so much for sharing this @sanaRo, I will definitely be watching this through. Funnily enough I have been drawn to work with King Asmodeus recently.

2 Likes

Belial and Paimon. In my experience, they really raze fuckers like that to the ground. Kings Lebal and Abalim are great for removing defenses, as a precursor to Belial and Abalim.

2 Likes

Did he actually do anything “more” to you than what you related on your previous topic ? Or are you just filled with anger after previous events

Hi @HelixArc, luckily nothing more (currently)

It is anger from the previous events which has taken it’s time to rise…

1 Like

Thank you so much for your insight @anon41658706

A layered approach is a recurring theme I have noticed in such workings in order for it to have some “clout” towards said target…

2 Likes

What happened? Did he rape you? Michael is good for justice, Koetting used him once, he destroyed the witches’ ability to commune with the spirit world

4 Likes

This should help with the rage. I’ve used it twice and it works.

This method is good too. I used it on a similar target with a drawing of him on paper.

Also petition a spirit you’re close to or feel connected to. If you can use vampirism, then maybe vamprise his Chakras.

3 Likes

My previous post explains what happened [Be Careful What You Wish For…]

I was very lucky he did not manage to get that far, ironically I feel Michael was the one who got the car door open for me to escape… I have worked with Michael for protection purposes the past couple of years so I will look into invoking his “justice” side more…

3 Likes

Definitely. Something I have learned recently is to break down a targets barriers or defenses, and then applying whatever effect is desired. So, step one - destroy barriers. Step two - curse em. I’ve noticed breaking barriers also makes the target less able to cope with everyday life. I like to compare a person to a city - it makes sense to destroy the “walls” first, and then go about with baneful work.

3 Likes

Do it

2 Likes

This is a brilliant metaphor which will stick with me with any working I now do.

I am hoping because the target is the least “spiritual” person I have crossed paths with bringing down his defenses first should not be too difficult - I understand everyone has ancestors etc “behind” them whether they are consciously spiritual or not, so a barrier break down is needed for anything to work by the looks of it.

Thank you so much for sharing these @Twilight_Dragon

Funnily enough I remember watching some of Conner’s baneful course videos when they first came out on You Tube (I am subscribed to his channel) while on my stationary bike (random I know!)

Maybe my subconscious knew I would be needing to tap into this one day as at the time I was just focused on working on my physical well being while locked down at home due to covid.

1 Like

Well, in my experience (which can be wrong, or simply different), breaking barriers tends to expedite an outcome. Meaning, it can make things happen faster. I have done rituals without breaking barriers and they still were effective.
Imagine a medieval castle, with stone walls and a wooden gate. I think of breaking barriers as roughly equivalent to: when people would use a giant wooden log to ram and hit the wooden gates of a castle. It hits and hits the wall, and when the gates break - slaughter begins. (or justice, in this scenario).
Although I must say, I suppose it doesn’t matter how one thinks of it- as long as the barriers are broken.

3 Likes

That will make the BBC think we’re into slaughtering in the real world!

Al.

1 Like