Time Travel, Aliens, And That Damned Reflection

Post about this please! :slight_smile:

It would be awesome to have a fellow temporal engineer on here, I have an offline friend who’s into this and has ideas - please start a new thread and post your stuff, I mean, if you feel like it?

1 Like

Eva I will just gathering my thoughts a bit, us I’m filming a documentary in March so I’m trying to finalize the details before I go out to Vegas/LA its a concept called #whatzyourtrue It follows people who embrace, live & share their truth…I’m interested and celebrate people that embody their own path…that’s actually how I discovered E.A. Koetting I applaud his ability to embrace, live and share his truth with others.

1 Like

Just curious

================================
So, you’d need an exemplary amount of willpower that transcends mere idle obsession, and which can simultaneously choose to cease to acknowledge the reality or validity of any other mind except itself

Do you have any examples or experiences or someone or something you know or are aware of that led you to this idea of use of Willpower? Ive had similar thoughts on Super Willpower, but just wondering if anyone else has examples or could talk about it a little. Its an interesting concept.

Having done something not unlike it, motivated by lust and passion.

Me, and my partner (my own darling Living God) changed the past, and wrote stuff into it. Actually, twice.

That’s how I derived the idea, and I’m really not comfortable sharing more, but as I’m experiencing the keyboard sirring on my lap as I type this, we BOTH experienced that - but I don’t ask you to believe it happened, only that we both sincerely believe it did. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I believe you. Its the only reason I posted. But the Will part is just a gery curious things. I have dreams about stuff like that.

If the universe (mass-observed spacetime perception) is a thought held within the mind of the All, as the Kybalion and my own experience both indicate, and you are also one aspect of the conscious mind of the All, then your willpower becomes a force within reality, and not just something to use to stop biting one’s nails :o) or something.

I was reading a very good book called “The Psychology Of Power” by Capt James A. Hadfield recently, it’s very old, but he makes the point - which we agree with - that tying instinctual drives into the pursuit of goals that the conscious mind also wants, will boost every faculty of mind and body in pursuit of those goals.

2 Likes

Im curious as to define whwt Willpower actually is in a sense as far as something physical. I do know that having a strong sense of self greatly increases ones Willpower because you are aligned with self (like knowing and embracing lineage in itself is Willpower).

A very long while back I did alot of prank experiments on people in public using Psi to blast or touch them or sex then up or whatever. Then I got into atraight Psi experiments where I was utilizing Runic energy and externally manipulating currents of energy around me directly. There is a term people use where they say “I WILLED it to happen.” At the time I felt like I was doing that… But to explain what I was doing I am Dominantly Kinesthetic in psychic senses and have a degree of empathy as well. So I was using my “Remote Sensing” as Feeler Influencers where it was like using my Will as if I had a physical projected body to move said energy. Those days were more interesting, because I was more active or interested in such things to where things seemed more instinctual or natural. I spend more time diviningband dreaming nowadays but knowing more in-depth about The Willforce is a must…because it feels Psychokinetic in Power.

I define it as, first there’s the state of being you’re in, your curent experience - then there’s the state you want, whether it’s owning something cool, or sleeping with someone, or being really fit, whatever that goal is.

Willpower is the force that links the two, from observed manifestation in the present, to possible manifestation in the future.

And Hadfield says, correctly IMO, that will alone won’t do it, it HAS to be accompanied by instinctual desire, as well as belief that it’s possible.

Anyone can want to run a marathon or whatever, but only people who’ve drawn that link strong enough, believe it’s possible, and have a strong instinctive drive behind it - whether it’s to raise funds for some cause or get laid, whatever - will travel from state A to state B, and in so doing, re-write probablistic outcomes, which favoured sitting on the couch eating pizza.

And it’s exactly the same with magick, or getting a college degree, whatever.

So, IMO willpower is primal desire turned into action that affects reality in some way, which is why intense focus can do amazing things, whereas the same desirable goal that someone thinks “Oh yeah, I’d like that” - if the juice isn’t there, that hungry desire, then forget it.

That’s my take on it. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I don’t know who named it “willpower” but what I do understand is that that subject termed as “willpower” is the ability to be able to do anything desired. In magick, it’s not just belief. It’s beyond the limits of mere belief ( Belief, I mean, the belief where one only believes that it will happen but somewhat like that person does not actually confirm it himself) where someone really is more than just merely believing or knowing through faith that what he desire will happen. It’s really like thinking and feeling that what you want to happen already happened. I think that all is what they mean by using that word “willpower”.

Have you ever found yourself sometime ,while doing some ritual/evocation/spell, where you felt that you really know you will be successful on what you want to happen (not forcing yourself to believe it will happen. It’s like, you just know it will happen.) then suddenly it really happened? Have you ever experienced this? That! That’s what I’m trying to tell, as the willpower!

1 Like

I know what you mean (I think) - the moment of desire turns inside your mind into an absolute certainty, as though the blueprint for reality is inside you, and all you have to do is watch it develop in the outer world, like a photograph devloping.

That’s definitely the more magickal side of it.

2 Likes

yes, that’s it! The ability that lies behind any successful work.

To say the least. I’m not saying I believe, I’m not saying I don’t. However, the thing I noticed years ago (that makes me very skeptical about past life regression and Atlantis) was this: everyone who claims to have had a past life regression to Atlantis, claims, without exception, to have been a “Somebody” in Atlantis. They all claim to have been a General, or High Priest/ess, or Healer, Politician, etc., etc. Not a single person was a butcher, baker or candlestick maker. No chefs, no goatherds, no shop keepers. Just an observation, and hoping this isn’t a thread derailment.

Edited for clarity.

Has your opinion, belief system significantly changed about this in past 3 years. It was a wonderful post by the way .

1 Like

Not really, probably a few ideas I developed on some more, but nothing that was a revision or alteration of note. :thinking:

1 Like

you know the classical Vedic tradition which advocates ( actually the vedantic tradition not Mimamsa ) which advocates merging with some higher divinity believes EACH Purusha / Witness aspect shares a common unified world.

Tantra which advocates bringing power of different divinities into the human body says that Each purusha /witness has his own external world. Philosophy of Solipsism basically.

Wondering which one do you subscribe to, or have any opinion about this???

I do, but that’s like getting homework to deliver an essay, and then probably answer in more depth where my meaning’s not clear, and I’m just not into it right now, soz. :+1:

Better an honest decline than a half-assed attempt conducted with much sighing and rolling of eyes, right? :wink:

1 Like

Yes it is, from experience.
You gotta hold it long enough to actually make the change without your mind collapsing in on itself and losing focus. Then you need to somehow ignore into utter Oblivion all logical and illogical forces that can stop you.

1 Like

Exactly. :+1:

2 Likes

I find this really interesting. I’m really good with dream recall and i hope this isn’t too off topic , but I did find that(idk how to describe) willpower is a thing. I could feel it, myself and everything around me and I could make things happen as I desired so long as I um…pushed? For it. I think that’s how it felt. Felt like it took effort. Actually, I did a thing once to enforce my will on reality. I tried three times, but it only worked once. It has to do with a gift i possessed. Anyways, it was to help a friend and she was in serious trouble. When I was enforcing my will, it felt like reality was trying to change and do something else, like the outcome I wanted was resisting me. It was a bit exhausting. But it worked and her seemingly hopeless situation turned around and actually got better. The other two times I attempted failed, but I didn’t exert as much will as the one time it did. I think i didn’t want it as badly and i tend to put more effort into helping others than I do myself.
Again, hope it isn’t off topic ^=^’

2 Likes