(ATLANTIS) Re: Time Travel, Aliens, And That Damned Reflection

To say the least. I’m not saying I believe, I’m not saying I don’t. However, the thing I noticed years ago was this: everyone who claims to have had a past life regression to Atlantis, was, without exception, a Somebody. They were a General, or High Priest/ess, or Healer, Politician, etc., etc. Not a single person was a butcher, baker or candlestick maker. No chefs, no goatherds, no shop keepers. Just an observation, and hoping this isn’t a thread derailment.[/quote]

1 Like

Atlantis is a place of harmony and peace, either it be physical or not. When someone says he came from Atlantis, that means he is or had been an Atlantean bearing an Atlantis in himself.
Why are they successful? You shall believe in what you’ve observed. Those who claim that they came from Atlantis are steps ahead of commoners because they got greater wisdom and knowledge.

I think you may have misunderstood. In their past life in Atlantis, they all claim they were important people, not in their present life. In their present lives, they’re mostly working class proles. The point being, there seems to have been no one in Atlantis to do the mundane tasks, like raise crops, make clothing, etc.

1 Like

^ I totally agree! It’s things like that which put me off the whole idea, genuine reincarnation memories are often of being someone obscure, like a housewife in a small village, or someone who died as a teenager or whatever, but never these people… :\

1 Like

Well…your missing the point when it comes to things like this. You can do many things when working with your Ancestors. Like drawing forth their strengths and creating new magick or life circumstances. You could also divine the finer aspects of your life and future.

A very good resources about Atlantis and perhaps people who report more average past lives would be the work of Edgar Cayce aka the Sleeping Prophet he detailed and gave readings to countless subjects while in a dream / trance like state. He offered health remidies as well as information on some of the subject s past lives in places like Atlantis, Lemuria, and Egypt. He also founded the A.R.E it houses what may be the largest metaphysical library in the world it is located in Viginia Beach Virginia, I have been there many times and the vast amount of topics, books and subject matter is amazing.

1 Like

^ I totally agree! It’s things like that which put me off the whole idea, genuine reincarnation memories are often of being someone obscure, like a housewife in a small village, or someone who died as a teenager or whatever, but never these people… :[/quote]

well… i thought that way too. but just last night i recieved a revelation relevant to this topic.

you see, i have many mundane roles in my life, as almost all people do. but i simply don’t remember much, because many of my roles are in fact meaningless and worthless considering The Work of Eternity.

it is in the moments of hightened awarenes that i remember myself - and it happened always when i played a magickal role, like being a sorcerer or black magician or a priest (in my mind).

so, everything that is of worth in my life experience is tied to moments of magick and awareness.

and by that logic, some atlantean housewife might forget her sweeping, laundry and householding and instead remember the moments of divine connection and exctacy, which automaticaly makes her a witch or priest or whatever.

end going further with this, a person who is divining our soultraveling into their “past life” (altough what i believe is connecting with ancestral memories) is in fact being a magician and is connecting to a past experience of also being a magician.

sometimes, when i walk across vast fields of grass, i remember my past life of being a neanderthal and walking on through the same landscape thousands of years ago. which makes me a grass field walker also. :slight_smile:

and let me just tell you that Atlantis was not an island or continent, but the whole earth at some point in time.

and also, i would guess that in Atlantis, everyone was a powerful magician/priest and it was the only occupation during the golden age. it’s just a guess, but i still think it’s quite precise.

and to end this neverending post, i would postulate that we have capabilities to remember everything, but we will cling to the more pleasant states of being, which are more significant considering that being more spiritual is living more pleasantly - and less peasently. and it’s a human thing to brag about being significant :slight_smile:

koniec

Something tells me if someone was some sort of high priest of Atlantis they would have ascended to mastery and no longer need a physical body to reincarnate into. I’m not saying these people didn’t have some kind of experience but how often does a novice mistake of having daydreams during these procedures. If you go into a hypnosis session at some new age shop with pyramids and Edgar Cayce books everywhere and you happen to be the kind of person who wants to feel special, well it’s a recipe for outrageousness.

1 Like

Spirits speak in symbols. Atlantis represents a concept.

WHY?

Why is the physical SO BAD, that everything good and decent and spiritual is a flight from it?

Serious quetion. :slight_smile:

[quote=“Lady Eva, post:10, topic:7236”]WHY?

Why is the physical SO BAD, that everything good and decent and spiritual is a flight from it?

Serious quetion. :)[/quote]

In my experience, physicality in this reality is a springboard. There’s nothing bad about it, necessarily, its just not the best state one can exist in, though every journey starts at home.

Oh I’m not saying the physical plane is bad far from it but my thoughts on it were and are the nature of discovery in the mind of the sentient being is one that would drive you to discover other ways of being if at the very least just to change it up a bit, and in discovering these new ways of being could possibly offer pleasures that make the physical world seem meh, an example would be physical sex vs astral sexual root chakra entanglement. But I could be wrong too I won’t know till I ascend to the point of not needing a physical body I might get there find out it sucks and come right back.

[quote=“bahamuthat, post:7, topic:7236”]and let me just tell you that Atlantis was not an island or continent, but the whole earth at some point in time.

and also, i would guess that in Atlantis, everyone was a powerful magician/priest and it was the only occupation during the golden age. it’s just a guess, but i still think it’s quite precise.[/quote]

i had a past life in Atlantis… it was pretty cool and i learned alot there but i eventually left due to people’s reactions to the way i did things. the masters loved me but the lower priests hated my guts. i cant stand being hated by so many…in any lifetime.

for the record it WAS an island. most of the earth was shit at the time due to circumstances out of our control, but there were many many colonies worldwide.

and yea everyone on the mainland was a magician in some way or another. it was a country founded BY magicians FOR magicians. but like Sparta, everyone else had other jobs too. for example: the magic bakery, and the magic observatory, and the magic pizza place(this one is a joke. i’m 100% not serious right now) , and so on and so forth…

i think the people posting in this thread are focusing too much on the fact that people say they lived in this mythical lost civilization and drawing philosophical conclusions from those statements and not realizing that NOBODY WANTS TO REMEMBER SHOVELING SHIT.
EVERY CITY HAS A SYSTEM OF MOVING SHIT AROUND. PERIOD.

and honestly people…YOU’RE MAGICIANS!!! wtf are you still bungling around with speculation for??? you have access to spirits and deities that were THERE!!! ask them to send you a fucking vision instead of making shit up. …jesus christ you guys give me headaches sometimes…

O RLY? ;D

Show me better that’s not full of fuckwits (to use a technical term) who want to rant on about how we should just not be us, “detach” aka hate ourselves, “detach” aka hate our families, our desires, our aspirations, hate hate hate and shun everything that WE have evolved, and developed, from?

Fairy-ass floaty brained fuckwits with their noses in the air and NO clue, NONE, about the real material world we inhabit - whilst enslaving, captivating, dictating to and seducing people here, etcetera - all our physical selves.

Nah, fuck 'em - show me the power you can make my life better right here, and right now, or fuck off, you total astral gastric fart.

I’m serious here by the way. The spirits I met (Hathor stands up heroically as one) who can actually master BOTH realms, deserve credit.

Some floaty-ass motherfucker who says “detach from the physical, it’s all illusion” can go fuck a brick.

Maybe we’d have to give two shits about these super-perfect twats that got drowned and left us crystals, then nothing for millenia (lots of Egyptian Pharoahs died in agony of gum ulcers) and then spawned, lunatics on YouTube? :smiley:

Just saying! :stuck_out_tongue:

(Seriously, I am in a “pull the fucking tiger’s tail” mode, whatever.)

Come on then Atlanteaens - I know spiirits DO read this forum somehow, not with their lil’ claws poised on a log-in, but it happens.

Reach out to us, maybe not bitches like me, but come on - in at least 5,900 years, there’s been nothing like this.

“I’m listening.” :slight_smile:

I’m not saying detach from physicality, though detachment is one of the key principles of my work. It’s not “hating” anything, but indifference, dropping things in order to move on.

That doesn’t mean “leave everything behind and go live in a monastery”. That means “learn who and what you are, then grow”.

This planet is basically a town in the middle of nowhere. While being able to exercise your power in said town is important, there are bigger and better things to conquer.

Learn who and what you are, then become more than that.

Why would you take some huts in the middle of a forest when you can rule a nation?

This planet, I’m of the mind to say this plane, is/are those huts in the middle of a forest. Learn how the cities work and you can go live and them. Master the cities, and you can move on to master the nation.

Don’t disregard physicality, but evolve from it. With a sober head, not weighed down by attachments.

ALWAYS excuses.

ALWAYS why WE are not good enough, our world, our minds, etcetera.

Fuck that.

I see NO-ONE mastering this realm Vel - I am working on it, I have had successes, but the rest? Nah.

Make me find a perfect patent leather red handbag in the next 7 days, I’ll post about it if I do - if this can’t be done, given the multiple probable sources, then what can?

[quote=“Lady Eva, post:17, topic:7236”]ALWAYS excuses.

Fuck that.[/quote]

Thing is, it isn’t an “excuse”. I’m not saying don’t master physicality. I’m saying use it to master bigger things.

If you enjoy ruling over small stuff, be my guest. I may even lend a hand in disposing of the current head.

I have larger ambitions than that, so I intend to use this world as a stepping stone.

There are other things that are more conducive to my overall agenda out there, and out there I shall ride. Its that simple.

I see NO-ONE mastering this realm Vel - I am working on it, I have had successes, but the rest? Nah.

I am as well.

Make me find a perfect patent leather red handbag in the next 7 days, I'll post about it if I do - if this can't be done, given the multiple probable sources, then what can?

Define “perfect” for you, then I may actually do that. I have something new I want to try out anyway.

[quote=“anon68160656, post:18, topic:7236”][quote=“Lady Eva, post:17, topic:7236”]ALWAYS excuses.

Fuck that.[/quote]

Thing is, it isn’t an “excuse”. I’m not saying don’t master physicality. I’m saying use it to master bigger things.[/quote]

THIS is what I’m talking about! >.<

Bullshitting al the time, by spirits, by ourselves if we let it happen.

The physical world is held, they would have us believe, as a special place where we CAN totally have what we want, but we have to fulfil some obscure bullshit twat code to get it.

It’s fine - now, give us that bullshit obscure code, please?

I have plenty of what I like most, I am generally successful, but I just see threads like this and see a potential for a NEW way of approaching stuff.

I have larger ambitions than that, so I intend to use this world as a stepping stone.

More of the same old. same old - gnosticism, religion, this world is nothing, do better.

Mental!

There are other things that are more conducive to my overall agenda out there, and out there I shall ride. Its that simple.

Like what?

[quote="Lady Eva, post:17, topic:7236"]Make me find a perfect patent leather red handbag in the next 7 days, I'll post about it if I do - if this can't be done, given the multiple probable sources, then what can?[/quote]

Define “perfect” for you, then I may actually do that. I have something new I want to try out anyway.

It’ll be a tote bag, red patent leather, taken from animals slaughtered for meat in a humane way, under £25 and find its way to me by 13th June.

And it’ll be lined, and clean, and not smelly. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Let me be as vague as possible while still giving a straight answer, entire totalities built for similar purposes and to aid those with similar purposes, and totalities that are designed to protect and serve such individuals.

It'll be a tote bag, red patent leather, taken from animals slaughtered for meat in a humane way, under £25 and find its way to me by 13th June.

And it’ll be lined, and clean, and not smelly. :slight_smile:

I’ll see what I can scrounge up. :stuck_out_tongue: