Time control

Do you believe traveling backwards in time is possible?

1 Like

I disagree with that. Not everything is possible. There are certain rules to this universe that make a lot of things depicted in fantasy novels and science fiction impossible, not simply improbable.

They’re called opinions. Everyone has them.

I find it easier to tell beginners to focus on what they can do, not on what is theoretical or impossibly difficult for them. Magick does not work like it is depicted in novels and television, and if you can’t do the basics, what’s the point of wasting time and effort on trying to do the impossible?

We get questions like this here a lot. How can I learn to fly? How can I turn back time? How can I change my past? How can I become a (insert favourite role playing game creature)? You need to learn the rules of how the universe works, before you can understand how to break those rules.

2 Likes

You are correct! You been here and you have seen things. I understand! Like a some newbie contacting a non friendly demon because it seems that is what is cool.

However, I have seen this occur too often that I sometimes get people in boxing me, having self doubt even about easy things because of what they read somewhere!

This is out there for that purpose! :smiling_face:

Sure, but those events are only collected in memory. They aren’t being catalogued anywhere else like you would record stuff down in a grimoire. There’s no where to go to revist those events outside the mind.

I will agree here, there are cases where if you know EA or have worked with him or his proclaimed “godform” then you tend to hold a lot of weight in this forum, so I can’t deny that much.

1 Like

Self doubt is par for the course though. The more magick you do, the less doubt you will feel, but it all comes with experience. However, striving for super powers or time travel right out of the gate is setting a beginner up for failure and disappointment.

Claiming anything is possible is detrimental, because it is a bold faced lie. Such a belief won’t get you anywhere but delusion and defeat when the impossibility fails to materialise. In my opinion it is better to slowly push back against what is possible as you gain experience and more understanding, than to immediately jump to the conclusion that anything and everything is possible so all you need to do is find the right spell or ritual.

2 Likes

Not in causal space-time but we have done very little exploration of acausal space-time. Perhaps there is a way of accessing everything that has been and will be? Like Miguel Serrano’s Hyperborean monolith theory.

2 Likes

Mine is funnier.

1 Like

Mine wasn’t meant to be funny. It was truthful.

4 Likes

:slight_smile:

It’s very easy to time travel, first you must become the sound of consciousness. This is a sound not created by 2 things colliding together.

So take and hold you tongue, what are the 3 sounds you can make?

Ahh Ooooh Huh-nng?

That’s Aum.

So let’s break this down, a crystal radio is a radio that plays music, it has a crystal in it that vibrates and it causes the radio station to change.

So if we look at our 3rd eye we can see it’s composed of crystals, so we know all we must do is vibrate our crystal in the same way the crystal radio works.

Okay so let’s say we are designed by a creator and we are in a 3D cube, a “conscious cell in a star”

So if we vibrate inside this cube we can shine the light out side of the cube and move beyond the 3 dimensions into a state of timelessness.

If you do this meditation and chant this phrase you will indeed time travel.

Do it while in bed, or in seated meditation.

I time travel on teams and my instructor is from beyond.

man¡tra
/ˈmantrə/

noun

(originally in Hinduism and Buddhism) a word or sound repeated to aid concentration in meditation.

“I am the Divine. I am nothing else. I am not a receptacle for sorrow, for I am the Absolute alone. I am made of Being, Consciousness, and Bliss. My truest home is my highest Self, Who is forever free.”

His name is azazel or Saturn

Time and space ar not so much linked as they are correlative. You have to account for physical drift in any plan. Just as one would account for stellar drift when planning a journey to another planet. It was not overlooked so much as…perhaps…deemed so elementary as to not require discussion? :rofl::sunglasses:
Yeah. If you will humor me, that’s my story and I am sticking to it​:rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

Can’t you go back to your past and possess yourself?
Maybe that would create a new timeline in the multiverse, but wouldn’t you be back in your past.

None of that stuff is real. Nobody is creating new timelines or possessing their past selves.

1 Like

No, you can’t possess your past self, and I don’t believe in new timelines. The way I view timelines is that there’s a main timeline and each choice you make creates minor possible timelines but once you make a choice that minor timeline merges into the main timeline, while the other choices cease to be choice anymore.

3 Likes

Never said that.

But spirits can possess your past self. Time doesn’t exist there. They can possess your future,present or past.

No they can’t, who told you this? the future isnt written in stone or exists yet, the past is the past , and they can only possess your present self and stay with you up until you die, i.e your future.

Ea says when you evoke a spirit, they will have stayed with you for your whole life. Past and future.

I suppose that might be possible with a spirit that is Oracular in nature, but I do not see how that is possible with any other. Though, I admit, my personal experience in this is slim to none and I am working on theory here.

1 Like