Time control

The way I see alternate universes is that there’s no other you that exists in them. The alternate universes are simply universes that may or may not align to the one we’re in. It’s own life or lack of life. Whereas jumping to “another you” is just a misconstrued way of manifesting an outcome you want which cases the other possible outcomes to cease. Basically precognition and manifestation.

2 Likes

Is it?

What if the real you is the one you are when you dream, as you transfer your consciousness to it, and the “you” from the awake state is a copy?

That is why we become an infinite number of people throughout all our life.

And people assure that they know their family or friends…ha.

3 Likes

In order to determine this we would first need to determine whether what we perceive as reality is not actually a dream state or vice versa. The latter would make more sense because our brains supposedly function at a higher capacity when we are sleeping.

1 Like

Well it has got a point if you are the only “you” who can modify your life by interacting with the other multiverses as you please. So in that way you would be right.

1 Like

It depends also on whether you are speaking about the brain or the whole central nervous system, which includes the organs and parts that control the non conscious processes.

2 Likes

I’m going to say the whole central nervous system but this is where I have to admit ignorance. I’m not a neurologist nor have I studied it beyond the level which was beneficial to a task at hand.

2 Likes

In order to arrive at the exact same decision point of the cat in the box, up to that point, both would be the same because the experiences are, but once the box is opened they diverge.

Fascinating input. Very succinct. But there is always the variable of chance to consider, the convergence of two extraordinary or seemingly random and ordinary events which result in an epiphany or “eureka” moment.

1 Like

This is true, but when theorizing, the balance of probabilities would make that unlikely. The exception that proves the rule, if you will.

Unlikely but not impossible. And that’s something to take into account.

1 Like

Sometimes I wonder why all these restrictions. I see people replying “it is not possible…” Well you have right to think as you want.

The users with Regular under their name have a subtle authority in their post, this influences some new members and some other members.

Be careful of what you read, too many limiting beliefs packaged in posts flying around. Remember “Acceptance is Belief”.

Test, Experiment - For that is how Aeroplanes were created!

Anything is Possible!

3 Likes

Oh gods, am I really going to have to remind people again?

There are no rights, no one is entitled to anything. If you want it, you take it. But you don’t have a “right” to it.

2 Likes

That is how you understand this.

1 Like

The shear number of instances that are unlikely, but not impossible, makes that an unending task. In order to move forward with the analysis, one must both acknowledge and dismiss them. It is necessary in order to avoid crashing the ram of a linear mind. Perhaps as one ascends, that necessity diminishes, but I would presume, that is not the case for everyone in a similar manner as the situation we currently diacuss.

1 Like

Let’s look at women’s “rights.” In the West, women are entitled to respect, understanding and protection from ultra violence, according to the governments and bureaucrats of the West. But if a woman was to wander through the streets of a Saudi Arabian city without a man with her she would be “up for grabs,” quite literally, and no one would defend her because the laws over there do not adhere to the same “rights,” which results in them not being rights (something you are entitled to) but laws. In some middle eastern countries, women are at fault for being raped, whereas that’s not the case in the West.

“Rights” are perceived as universal, objective givens by the masses when they are in fact subjective laws or courtesies reinforced by fear of punishment and/or violence from an external, human force.

In conclusion, power and might decides what is “right,” even in democratic communities and societies.

3 Likes

I know where you are coming from. It is alright! :slight_smile:

@anon96217651
Best to leave it be. I recognize that tone. Convinced of their own correctness, it will be like beating your head against a wall.

3 Likes

I wouldn’t call it limitations but it’s also preferable to not lead someone down the road to delusion which all too much happens in forums like these.

1 Like

I love this statement, when I said I understand where you are coming from is not something that is should be seen otherwise; it is just simple that I understand what you are saying!

There is truth in what you have posted because I have seen it too but sometimes Delusion can be a twisted reality… Just needs some straighten up and direction :smiling_face:.

I’ve really got to hand it to you guys, it’s amazing how many overlook one little yet impact full thing. If you were to shift backwards in time in any capacity you must also shift backwards in space.

The first time I succeeded in what seems to be termed ‘soul travel’ I had forgotten about this and had managed to push back time in my perspective but because of this I was in a part of reality/ space that our world had yet to occupy and so was left to linger in a void. It took me a lot of effort to come back from it. I haven’t tried soul travel since.