Three free practice readings

In.

Can you read near future?

I did not ignore you but I just want the question to be worded clearer. Thanks in advance.

Let us see… :slight_smile: throw the question at me!

I want to apply for Canada student visa for January semester, shall I get visa? Because I rejected once

lol like Mika the member here I was thinking the other day BALG should have a lounge section for ppl with lower post counts lolz maybe someone’s soulmate is right here

Pulled: The Sun reversed…i’m think that means yes but the relationship could be short-lived

Can I see the card?

I’m sorry but the cards say no.

Initial reading 7 of pentacles reversed, I don’t like giving bad news so I did it again and this time I concentrated even harder on your question. This time 4 of wands reversed which is a more forceful no.

1 Like

My phone is dead :frowning:

A more detailed reading?
As many cards as possible…

Very chaotic dirty shitty situation…
:thinking:

Thanks for your reading and kindness :kissing_heart::heart_eyes::hugs:

1 Like

Cool thanks , hmm what will be the outcome of going inn a relationship with Api xD

1 Like

If this is still going on, I would like to ask what lies ahead for my finances :slight_smile:

1 Like

hi your cards can be seen below.

Basically right now the cards are saying you can give it a go but it will take work maybe a bit more work than usual.

my opinion is it seems a lot of relationships even sound ones require a bit more work than usual

seems like what lies ahead is awesome sauce…oddly while asking the deck I hear a voice telling me that you’re going to be really successful this has never happened before. also your shuffle was very crisp and loud. the card is very positive and i wish u all the best in your endeavors.

1 Like

Am i too late? 🥲 I will just drop my question just in case you might read.

1. Would it be possible for me to get a new job in the Maldives by September?

2. What lies ahead of me?

3. Is my servitors happy with me?

Anything you feel like to answer lol. Guess it’s be too much to ask 3 questions.

1 Like

I’ll also try…

Can I have one too?

Will I be visiting Sweden late this year?

What lies ahead for me career wise

1 Like

are you still doing it ?

i would like one @sailing

1 Like

Hi! You’ve obviously gone over three, I really like your energy and enthusiasm! Thank you for doing this!
If you haven’t tired yet (understand if you have), I’d love a reading.
-Will I get my buddy back?
-If so, advice on how I should be encouraging the relationship.

1 Like