Three free practice readings

Damn I’m very late. If you’re still doing them let me know and I’ll trade you

1 Like

Hi @LadyMagick007, sorry for being late, but better late than never right.

In response to your first question the cards overwhelmingly say YES.
In response to your second question the cards were less clear but the ace of wands the ruling card does indicate Yes.

I do wish you lots of happiness and I hope you husband does or did want you want :slight_smile:

Please let me know if this was a hit or miss.

question 1

question 2

1 Like

hello @Thierry007 i did something different for yours I only picked one card. The card picked signifies success based on my research. Please give me feedback if possible. Thanks.

1 Like

hey yes I am still doing them

hello @DrifterOfDarkness i asked the cards and the cards below came out.

I just have one question are you facing or have you faced a legal issue that could be creating an issue for your finances.

3 Likes

sure just lemme know what you want answered

1 Like

Hey sailing can you give me a reading on what does my godself expect from me

hey @ARD I went and did the general reading but when I came back I see you changed the question. here is the general reading. based on what the cards say could it be you are worried about money or there could be a money issue due to your generosity?

Thats completely fine as for general reading ,but like its not the issue i am financially well, i am just thinking about money a lot because i want to earn millions

1 Like

What does it say about money?

1 Like

i’m no expert here but I think its saying watch your expenditure or your charitable undertakings.

oh to add I don’t have an issue if other readers also interpret any card pulls here. so if anyone sees that I didn’t do a good interpretation please feel free to correct me.

It’s possible to get any relationship insights like finding my partener and if she’s right for me ? Bee. Trough some wierd coincidences with someone xD wanna see what future has in store in that regard , thank you so much :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hello yes based on evidences the ritual was successful, your reading is right,
Thanks

1 Like

Are you still doing readings? I’d like to ask if my male friend has secret romantic feelings for me?

1 Like

i am i am just a little tired rn so i will do it soon.

3 Likes

Ok no problem, take your time.

Yes I have. Without going into detail I lost a steady flow of money over something as simple as my mail being returned. I have had to go to court to fight for this and have received obstacles.

I would ask Belial for help but he’s the very reason I have my freedom now so I don’t feel like asking too much of him. Keep in mind the amount of money at hand is not a huge windfall or anything but just enough to where I can get the things I want and also save. I have had both inheritances on both sides of my family stolen by malicious greedy turncoat uncles so this money for me is a big deal for me and actually represents freedom in my life because of the current lack of funds.

I hope this is enough info to go off of.

1 Like

Thanks for lovely reading😊

Hey so sorry for the delay, I just did the reading 8 of cups reversed. So that’s a yes. Please let me know if this is accurate or not.

1 Like

I’m doing free readings again guys…testing something out

So please send me your questions.

2 Likes