Three free practice readings

Hey guys it’s my very first time doing this. I gave myself two accurate readings yesterday and decided to try it on strangers. Using the rider tarot deck. Using a style where I cut the deck multiple times then sort into stacks of three I then pull the first card on top from each stack. I arrange the stacks in a L style and a triangle style.

Please ask a fairly simple question like “Should I get back with my ex” “Give me insight into my current relationship” “What should I do career wise”

Personally I consulted the deck asking the questions. Tell me what’s going on in my life right now and Should I call back my ex Dean.

I will post the pics of the cards pulled for your reading.

You can either PM the question or type it here but what I would like is if you post the feedback in the thread rather than in the PM.

4 Likes

What lies ahead for me.

1 Like

What do i need to work on to find my patron?

If thats too complicated then

What type of energies do i need to work with?

1 Like

Hi this was your reading

Reversed the fool card "When you land on the reversed Fool in your reading, you can generally find his more negative characteristics being on display. It can mean that you are literally acting like a fool by disregarding the repercussions of your actions. Like the youth depicted in the card, you don’t see how dangerous of a position you find yourself in.

A reversed Fool card can show that you are living in the moment and not planning for the future. The reversed Fool meaning serves as caution that you should be more aware so as not to be taken advantage of. Like the dog in the Rider Waite version, this card is here to alert you on anything that may sound too good to be true."

Ace of Wands Upright: Some of the leaves from the wand have sprouted, which is meant to represent spiritual and material balance and progress. In the distance is a castle that symbolizes opportunities available in the future. When you draw the Ace of Wands, it is an indicator that you should just go for it. Take the chance and pursue an idea that you have in mind. Take the first steps to start the creative project. The Ace of Wands calls out to you to follow your instincts. If you think that the project that you’ve been dreaming of is a good idea, and then just go ahead and do it. The Ace of Wands can also perhaps mean that you are waiting for a sign to start a project. To draw this card pushes you to act now, instead of brooding over research and more planning. Take small steps today, and then continue to grow your ideas over time. Action is what helps you grow, and build momentum. Don’t remain in the abstract.

Another Ace of Wands meaning is the occurrence of a breakthrough moment in your life. It is a time when you are motivated and inspired about a passion project or idea. You are excited about the opportunities that are opening up for you in the near future.

Third Card: Just like the upward Eight of Wands, the Eight of Wands reversed meaning is generally associated with patience. There is a possibility that you are feeling frustrated about something. You might now see that what you set in motion earlier created the obstacles that you are discovering right now. It is time for you to understand that you cannot change the past. You must forgive yourself, and adapt your strategy.

In terms of work, there may be an existing disagreement in your office. You need to settle this quickly in order to avoid derailing any major issue. Breathe, think and try to relax. Be patient and believe that everything will be just fine. The Eight of Wands reversal meaning on love may pertain to possible jealousy. The jealousy that you are feeling right now has no basis and will just affect your good relationship with your partner. In the aspect of Health and Spirituality, you need to improve your focus, cooperation, and determination. The energy of the card will just dissipate if you are losing your focus.

To sum it up I would say this: You have opportunities that can better your life coming up in the future BUT if you don’t plan ahead properly you may not be able to reap the benefits of them. It could be that past behaviors or decisions could have put you in a somewhat unfavorable position now BUT you have a chance to rebound if your carefully plan ahead for the future. I think the cards are saying patience, planning and focus are essential for your future happiness. Please give me your feedback.

I have been seeing number synchronicities very often lately. I.e 1111,2222,3333 etc. What lies ahead of me? Thank you so much in advance :slight_smile:

1 Like

@Ray Card 3 Reversed Hanged Man: The reversal meaning of the Hanged Man card represents a very specific period of time during which you feel as if you are sacrificing a significant amount of time while getting nothing in return. You might have felt as if certain things are at a state of an absolute standstill without any particular resolution or movement. It’s as if you are putting your entire effort and attention into something but nothing turns out as it should.

Card 2: The Hierophant
To see the Hierophant in a reading is to embrace the conventional, for it suggests that you have a certain desire to actually follow a process which has been well established. It also suggests that you want to stay within certain conventional bounds of what could be considered an orthodox approach. So, instead of being innovative, you will be adapting to certain beliefs and systems which are already put in place and are existing.
The Hierophant card suggests that it’s better for you to follow social structures which are established and have their own traditions. You might be involved in certain ceremonies, rituals or other religious trappings, for instance. When it comes to tarot readings, this particular card is most commonly representative of institutions as well as their core values. This is a sign that shows that you need to conform to the already existing set of rules and situations which are fixed already.

Card 1: Reversed 4 of pentacles

When reversed, the Four of Pentacles veers sharply into the negative meanings of the card. Instead of being protective you become greedy, and you succumb to stinginess. You are haunted by certain fears of poverty which compels you to be nothing but materialistic. You are incredibly self-protective and defensive in terms of materialistic things, and you are not opening up to trust other people out of fear that they may be taking them away.

On the other side, you might actually be spending too much money, and you need to start getting a proper hold of your actual financial resources. In any case, the card is capable of inducing both positive and negative associations, and you need to be very accountable and considerate if you get the Four of Pentacles in a reading.

My interpretation: Could the cards be saying that you are spending on someone, something, a goal etc. that is not going to be worth it in the long run. Maybe this expenditure is on something unorthodox or unconventional. Maybe you should look towards embracing more traditional approaches and ones that are less costly. Let me know if that makes sense to you. Also feel free to read about the meanings of all the cards in depth to see if the speak specifically to an area in your life.

I used this site to interpret the cards.

https://labyrinthos.co/blogs/tarot-card-meanings-list![unnamed3445|375x500](upload://5vsxvkZ8hxB607pAMY87mWC9qnB.jpeg)

I have not overlooked you but I need more time to think about this before I go to the deck thanks for understanding.

1 Like

No problem. Take your time.

1 Like

Can the cards give me advice on how to improve my relationship with my children and their father?

1 Like

Hey @RosieSweets you will be the last one until I get feedback from all four of you guys.

1 Like

Hi,

Card 1: 8 of Pentacles

skill, talent, craftsmanship, quality, high standards, expertise, mastery, commitment, dedication, accomplishment

The town that is far in the background means that he successfully isolated himself from the distractions so that he can fully concentrate on his task. The Eight of Pentacles refers to that moments in your life when you are dedicated to completing a certain task. You are fully-immersed, and you are committed in delivering the best version of your work.
love meaning: achieved relationship goal, cultivating relationship
Card 2: Nine of Cups
wishes coming true, contentment, satisfaction, success, achievements, recognition, pleasure
love meaning: appreciating current love life, positivity leading to romance, cheerful romance

Card 3: Reversed Knight of Cups
love meaning avoiding conflict in love, passive aggressive partner, quickly changing feelings, false appearances

My interpretation: This was the hardest one so far to interpret. Did you sacrifice spending time with your family for a career pursuit? Were you successful in this pursuit at the expense of your kids and their dad? Are you currently in a new relationship now? I think I would like to hear the answers to those before I go further with any interpretation.

3 Likes

One could say I chose work, my kids and their dad are far from me. I am engaged to him but it’s very long distance. We love each other dearly, of course. But not being there for the kids all the time worries me.

P.s. we have a son in his teens and a younger daughter

1 Like

Humm can I get one . Please

1 Like

Hello, may I get one. Question is what is stopping me from attaining a better financial situation.

Thanks

1 Like

Hi I asked the first question regarding your patron and got this result.

Card 1: The Eight of Wands is depicted as eight flying staves that appear as if they are suspended in the air. Some may look at them as wands that are blossoming that are traveling at a maximum speed. The background where they travel through is a clear sky which represents that there is likely nothing that will stand in the way of these making it to their destination. It shows a majestic landscape with a river that is streaming, the water breathing life to the image. The wands also appear like they are about to land, which signals the end of a long journey.

movement, speed, progress, quick decisions, sudden changes, excitement

Card 2: 8 of swords reversed

Getting the reversed Eight of Swords is a good sign, since it shows maturity and self-acceptance, and a recognition of one’s own power and responsibility - especially after a long struggle of doubt. It means that one is capable of making conscious decisions because they are confident in who they are, and their power to affect change in both themselves and the world. It’s time to free ones self from the past and proverbially clear out their closet, creating room for new things and experiences

Card 3: Page of Cups reversed

One Page of Cups reversal meaning is that you are undergoing a block in your creativity. There are things or projects that you find interesting, but you seem to do them for other reasons than for the joy of it. You may be doing them for money, for fame, or something else. A reversed Page of Cups could indicate that you should remember the joy that your projects brought you in the first place to reclaim your imaginative spirit.

Another Page of Cups reversal meaning is that it can symbolize a troubled person. One who is afraid of reality whether it’s emotional, financial, illness or something else. They find these issues difficult to face, perhaps leading to abuse of alcohol or drugs to escape. It could be an image of you or a loved one who is struggling with self-acceptance.

The Page of Cups could indicate that someone lacks inspiration, they are battling low self-worth, and they are easily depressed. What can you do to help inspire them to be their best self?

My interpretation: If you ask me the cards are saying you are on the right path but to be even more successful you should ensure that whatever you are doing in regards to this patron is being done for the right reasons. To my mind the cards are saying you are already doing things to find your patron and you are on the right path for the most part. Let me know what you think.

2 Likes

Interesting that was the first line literally underscoring that you are far away from them I should have caught that. I think that in a nutshell you need to spend more time with your kids whether that means more zoom calls, phone calls, messages, physical visits etc. I do note that the cards speak to a positive outcome romantically :slight_smile:

1 Like

Very interesting. I started searching already. I detailed it here in this post.

1 Like

I think you are gifted at reading! I appreciate this greatly

1 Like

Can I get one plz

1. will my husband do what I want
  2. will I have happiness what I want
1 Like

Hello
Was my Ritual successful?

1 Like