Three free practice readings

hey the cards below are in the order of your questions

1. it seems like it’s possible for you to get the job but just not by september
  2. what lies ahead of you seems positive experiences
  3. yes your servitors are happy with you

please give me feedback even if its months down the road thank you

1 Like

Oh wow. Thank you so much @sailing :white_heart:
It’s a bit sad card tells me I won’t get a job by September but let’s see! I will find my way to make it happen.
Will get you in about month of time with update! Would you prefer PM or here on your topic?

1 Like

YAY! :heart:
If this is still available, i’d also like to get one please
Where can I find the support that my agenda need?

1 Like

i am learning that we have the power to change these readings so just work towards proving the cards wrong. my own experience is I have been doing a lot of work on my love life and for example the cards said a few days ago I would get married but it would end up in divorce. This is not dissimilar from what a psychic told me SEVERAL years ago. I really felt discouraged after my own reading of my situation and was sad for two days but I am still at it, did a goetic spell a few hours ago. just keep working on it.

2 Likes

@sailing hi can I get one please.

1.will me and my ex get back together if so when.
2.is azazel working with me,did he accepted the pact.

:blush:

1 Like

Hello, not sure if you’re still offering but I’m up for one

Thank you for sharing your story! Hopefully you have doing well. Let’s see how it goes really. Will try petition spell for the first time today.

That is really nice! Thank you for the reading!

1 Like

Yes I’m interested in getting read too if and when you’re available.

1 Like

Hi @sailing

Id like a reading, what should I pursue jobwise to get employed and paid quickly?

TIA

1 Like

Thanks. I’ll be doing your general reading soon.

1 Like

@curiousram hey if it’s not too much trouble can i have a reading on my love life instead please.

1 Like

Sure it’s no problem.

1 Like

Can I have one plz

My questions are

1. will my husband end his relationship with his evil mother
  2. will I get what I desperately want
  3. will I get steady and good job
1 Like

right here on the topic is good :slight_smile:

1 Like

Question are you traveling to Sweden for love?

@sanaRo @anon25000386 sure you guys please just drop your questions

1 Like

hey your cards are below, were you screwed over in your last job or industry?

please read the cards from right to left as that is the order that they were selected in.

I’m not an expert but it seems the cards are saying you need to change your location if you want a better job experience as in move to another area.

1 Like

Is this open?

1 Like
  1. Card # 1 Wheel of Fortune upright = Yes
  2. 7 of Wands = Yes …weird while asking the deck this question and thinking about a headache started
  3. The hierophant reversed…Neutral you may get a new job but the org culture and general environment may not be to your liking…

1 Like