This is all scary af

Buer may just be neutral or not care. For some people, changing religion can be very painful…

1 Like

Ha, love it, and I agree. I don’t see the point of working with angels.

4 Likes

i angles n demons are cut from the same cloth but they are diffrent n views and how they go about things and see things

wen you walk one path you struggle go thru hard ships no matter how much you do or try u struggle
on the other path things seem like its easier to get done

if you choose lhp u cant dip your toes in to just test it out wont work like that you have to fully embrace and accept this before your channels are open to speak throw your fears aside and become fearless everything you know about them is wrong well they are dangerous but not out of the blue (demon) there are pleanty of books you can read up on that speaks the truth about us or you can speak to the wise one so he can tell you the truth about the world i came seeking the truth to i was raised as a christain (i never paid attantion i always fell aseep n now none of it makes sense n it gives me a head ache) so i know how you feel

While I acknowledge that the terms left- and right-hand path are useful, one of the reasons that I tend to avoid them is that they can imply that these things are mutually exclusive. As someone who works with both angels and demons, I would argue that they are not. I typically focus on one or the other at any given time, but I do not shun the Light or the Shadow.

I began my spiritual journey on the RHP with Buddhism and mindfulness meditation. Peace and love for all beings, there’s no separation between any of us, all that stuff. When I first discovered magick, I quickly became much more involved with demons and exploring my Shadow, or the LHP. In all truth, however, I wouldn’t say that I really began to explore the spiritual side of magick until I had been practicing practical magick for several months.

After this, I was deeply involved with the angels for a time, and explored parts of my self and spirituality that I would consider more RHP. This period lasted for several months, and was pretty intense. Now that I am more-or-less through that cycle, I’m exploring my darker emotions and whatnot once again.

The point I’m trying to make here, is that there is no need to limit the knowledge, power, and experiences that you may attain to. There is only conflict if you want there to be.

This would be what I was alluding to when I said the following:

I think there were just as many assumptions and preconceived notions being brought to the table by the RHP figures of old who wrote such texts, causing them to be distorted by their own values and cultural experiences.

I enjoy discussing these things and am happy to continue to do so, but if your only retort is to claim that I am wrong without any real sound argument as to why that may be the case, then I will not waste my or the mods’ time. I really do not like discounting people’s personal experiences, but I do think it is apparent that our biases can heavily shape these experiences. I draw this conclusion both from the accounts of others, and from my own past spiritual work.

May I ask, then, why you think that each of the 72 goetic demons was willing to disclose their powers with such detail and clarity for a grimoire (Demons of Magick) that incorporates the angels in the evocation process? The old grimoires that encouraged the operator to bully the demon into obedience do not have near the level of usefulness as that one. Perhaps what matters is not the inclusion of angels, but the exclusion of harassment and coercion.

I will assume that you agree with me that the demons want to help those who call upon them, and that the demons seek mutual growth of power. Why, then, do you think the demons would turn down the potential to include additional power in their rituals of evocation, where the angel is called to assist the demon’s work?

Further, what do you make of the differences we have had in our experiences, as well as the experiences of the authors of the above-mentioned grimoire? Do you agree that our biases shape our spirtual experiences? In addition, if you believe that I am being deceived by the angels in some way, could you elaborate some on why the angels are different than the demons in this regard, and why you think this belief is different than a Christian claiming that demons are the ones that deceive?

Again, not trying to pick a fight, but if you would like to debate, I’m happy to oblige. I find it rather enjoyable, discussing these topics.

1 Like

I won’t say something different than some members: The Bible.

Why would you ask the Demons about YHWH, they don’t even care about him…

That’s because your senses are not open, you won’t just chant their enn and they will appear, this is real life, not a Hollywood movie :wink: You need to practice, meditate and open your Astral senses. Which, yes, is a lot of work.

3 Likes

E.A. Koetting in his Dixie State Seminar reports that King Paimon told him he was not going to be the one to heal E.A.'s daughter’s illness.

E.A. then worked with the Archangel Raphael on this, and did not lose his close working relationship with Azazel, who is stated in various texts as opposed to Raphael.

From personal experience, Raphael advised me to call upon the demon Marbas for one specific health issue. I have also witnessed Raphael communicating with Belial (sounded like birdsong) and Belial responding positively to this, NOT in some weird battling manner.

From even more personal experience, angels simply ARE, and are not beholden to any small tribal cult that happened to have a strange jealous “god.” :man_shrugging:

To accept Biblical precepts as the final word is to have becomne a self-admitted believer that the Bible (and its various apocrypha) is THE truth. And I don’t find that to be the case at all.

Dogma is generally defined as preaching rote learning, and defending it from any kind of intellectual challenge or critical analysis based in experience, and observation… :thinking:

It is what it is - people, be they dark or light (to many of us,RHP/LHP mean something different), are capable of holding the dogmatic beleif that angels and demons are opposed and in eternal warfare, others of us find they work well together and that they did so for many millenia before a small desert cult tries to foist its pathologies on us all.

10 Likes
  1. Now you have comprehended the case about why this pissant little fart never was the “One True God,” replenish your soul in The Kybalion PDF, archived link (we don’t trade PDFs on here as a general rule but this one is okay, the text is out of copyright and the edition was given for download from the site that created it). It’s also blissfully short and simple. :+1:

2. I am going to send you a “neutral” method called core shamanism that will boost your senses and which is designed to attune you to natural spirits that existed long before the overspill of the desert cult. You’re not obligated to learn it, obviously, but it’s the easiest (and safest) form of magick I know for beginners, which is all explained within the tutorial.

In general - hang on in there, the choice is not solely between troll god or darker-than-darkness demons, there is a UNIVERSE of interesting, wise, caring, powerful beings out there just waiting to have you walk among them and converse with them.

Edit to add: if you need to walk into darkness to balance your soul, I recommend looking into this: The Nature of the War and the Ahrimanian current in general, plenty of info on here. :black_heart:

You may also wish to ritually un-baptise yourself, even if not formally christened, I did this and it was more energetically powerful than I had expected, given that I was never a practicing Christian nor ever actually christened.

Finally, vodou retains a lot of forms of Catholicism including prayers and the belief in a remote “God” who needs intercessors to effect changes on earth, so if you decide to lean towards keeping some forms of the old and working in your newfound realisations, that may be one route.

8 Likes

Trust your gut…go within and speak directly with it. Take no one else’s writing as truth.

1 Like

Hi there LAdy Eva do you still have info on #2 about the core shaman do you mind share that with me if you can please?
Thanks

1 Like

No one spends very much time in ‘Heaven’. That train goes right from the blinding light to the processor. About 300 years from entry to utter annihilation.

Don’t read books about Yahweh, at best, it’s all UPG. Instead, I recommend that you form a relationship with Cohzier and learn from him about Yahweh, as your starting point. Other beings like Azazel can help as well.

BTW, don’t listen to Yahweh when he or an agent serving him comes knocking on your door, trying to dissuade you from working with demons. They are very insidious and manipulative. They will be nice as pie for a little while, but if you persist in talking to demons, Yahweh will start to get nasty. Work with Cohzier, he will protect you from Yahweh and his agents, as much as you’ll allow it, vibrationally. PM me if you need help.

Work on your senses. But learn how to get to the Crossroads for best results. :wink:

1 Like

What bothers me is some of the stories of the Bible and the belief that you have to serve “God” or be saved to go to “heaven”. Or to have blind Faith in “God”, yahweh…one of the stories if I remember correctly (my family is Christian so I had to attend church for awhile) is of God telling a father to sacrifice his ONLY son to him, he didn’t make him do it in the end but this was a test of his “faith” to God.

That bothered me greatly.

Damnation will do the job. I have that information from Azazel.

2 Likes

Where is your proof?

Just what I’ve UPG’d. Compared to the Duat model, it is a more efficient harvesting process for human souls/spirits. Hard to get physical proof for an energetic process, but that’s the best I can do. Don’t forget to wipe!

That explained enough :smiley::+1:

Harvesting process?

Yes. You do know that the human energetic body is very profitable. Also, if you peruse various ‘negative’ astral travel, DMT, etc., threads, you’ll notice that we are in an ‘ecosystem’. At the bottom. Earths are farms. Humanity is the cattle.

1 Like

Most humans (not all) have the false sense that they are the “top” of the food chain and the “center” of all creation which I disagree with. Earth to me seems more like a place to learn, and make mistakes.

1 Like

I have a dim view on DMT… personal but still, astral travel can be positive or negative given the individual experience.