Things Not (likely) Put in a Grimoire

Interesting thing about good deeds…and the grace to accept them.

I accepted and praised a sigil from my friend @Healing_Heart for Clauneck.

I’ve used this and cast a blind prosperity casting.

I don’t know who is in need, but I added a kickback to the creator. I’ve benefited, my friend, @Healing_Heart . You did this on your own. I asked that you benefit, too.

3 Likes

Thank you my friend, it means a lot to me

1 Like

The original piece of raw Myhhr didn’t burn completely. I also felt something was I complete.

So I lit another disk and did my thing.

I don’t normally do this and have NOT done it in the past.

If they’re powerful enough to affect our future, they can future put how to accept out offerings.

And if they aren’t…well, they need subjugation. And if they’re lucky, at that level, they won’t cross my path…

4 Likes

I knew her for a year. A rough year, sine I just got back from Iraq, but not between us. We…clicked…

My honest goal in life was to go to a War and follow most of my Father’s ancestors and not come back alive. My mother’s side is largely full of people that want other people to do these things, to put it nicely.

I can still see her. Her face, her clothes, the way she sat… I can remember other scenarios, but they are less vivid.

I liked her, she liked me. We’d both turned down other for our interest. I had to work elsewhere, but we had mutual friends. I’d set it up that we would meet over coffee, having finally decided that I didn’t want to just go back to War and fulfill my originaly goal.

But she literally died that night in her sleep, so the meeting the following night couldn’t happen. No explanation. No publication…

I still remember, 17 years later.

Usually, when people talk about validation with spirits, they talk about a multitude of things that add up to verification. I’ve talked about how Hecate brought me a cat I couldn’t say goodbye to, but had to makethe call so she wouldn’t suffer for months JUST so I could say goodbye. Cat’s name was Odessa. I still miss her, but am thankful Hecate let me say goodbye.

And Hecate brought me Her. Her name was Athena. I hadn’t felt her in 14 years, but recognized her immediately. I got to say things and receive things I wasn’t given the chance to. And Athena had been waiting to say them. She incarnated almost immediately after.

There must be a significant amount of our signature in this incarnation. Sometimes, the other part comes to visit me and the current ego will have no conscious knowledge of me. Supposedly, I will meet her here again, as a mentor. I look forward to it.

I guess I wanted to share that larger things can happen. That they can have meaning in more than just superficial ways. There is also truth in that I wouldn’t not have believed she was who she said she was or had the power she does. I had put most of my spirituality away, outside of Taoism and energy manipulation and balance via the environment for…20 years?

It also comes to mind that I challenged her (Hecate) and she rose to it. Not knowingly, not with something stupidly specific. Instead, I said I wanted to know she was who she said she was and, with space and a bit of time, she came through with that.

Honestly, it’s late and I need to get to bed. I think the spate of “please bring X back to me” , when it’s obvious they weren’t involuntarily taken, just got to me lately. I mean, she WAS taken. And Life moved on over time.

The bumps in the road are still there after you’ve passed them, but you can’t keep reversing and driving over the same piece of pavement and expect progress on the journey…

9 Likes

sad butreally beautiful. I could feel it. also that song… Thank you for sharing

1 Like

I don’t know if you can see the soot coming off of this torch, but I put a box fan in the window to try to pull more of it out of the room.

I’ll go back to the lower smoke version and save this stuff for outside.

On my walk today, I got the notification to do a Passing On candle for my stage 4 cancer person listed above. I was also notified that a friend has lost three friends this week. So, I will be doing candles for all of them. A 10 hour candle for mine and three regular candles for those who have already passed.

Since I don’t know these three, I will be sending a gentler friend than I am to collect and lead them here, to meet Hel and go their way. This is the same deer spirit whose skull I found on Molokai.

She and her fawn opted to stay with me, though I didn’t know why at the time.

There’s a symbol of sorts I use to call Hel and open a gate to her space. Simplistic, but it works and if she doesn’t come out, a representative does in situations like this. It can also be opened to access her energy and use it, but when used to cross spirits over to be guided where they need to go, somrone comes through. It’s only not been Hel once.

Each stroke is both a line and a cutting. You are carving it into reality. If you carve the door with the intent of calling Hel and/or accessing her plane, then all you have to do is hold your hand over the knob and open it energetically. It will swing open when you’ve made the link and she or a representative should come forth. If they don’t, call them through the gateway you’ve just made. You have already “calibrated” it to her, but use some common sense.

All right, that’s the jist of it. I need to get this ritual started.

The Passing On candle doesn’t need blood or oils or anything in my case, but I still do it. Because it’s not just about shining a light I’ve linked so my friend can see and securing a deal with Hel to guide him. This is also about helping those left behind. Since I work with such a wide variety of spirits, I simply call out to them and state I want help for them and, as “payment”, I bleed on a candle or whatever feels appropriate.

Tonight, the Deer decided her skull could be used for offerings to Hel, which was unexpected. But so was their alliance, which started tonight. She was feeling me out still. So, I put a drop of blood on her skull, one on Hecate’s statue, and Bune indicated she’d like some on a joss stick. I normally just call Hel, but I’m asking for 3 spirits and a dying friend and this felt right.

Bune wanted 2.

I’ve blooded the candle for my friend/family member.

I’ve also blooded the three candles to the unknown persons that Deer has already brought to my space. With these, it’s important to state that the intent was also to help their family and love ones, hence the blood, but also stated and with intent while giving it, it is stated that it “does not bind me to them nor them to me”.

One of the spirits was a little nervous or scared, expecting something like and Angel, so I called on Helios to come and he fit their bill.

They were waiting on me to light the candles and it’s a bit of a touching moment. That poor lady I helped last also showed up to help ease their concerns.

So, I lit the candles.

One thing I also tend to do with my Passing On candle is to attach to their fears and draw them into the candle. This is a process of sorts, as the candle is being programmed to pull it in while it’s burning.

Another thing is that I also let those entities involved add some of their energy into the candle itself. Since this candle attaches, even for good reasons, I want them to not fear when a familiar energy comes to help them.

Some of those I help are atheists or similar. Part of the deal with the spirit(s) is that if those people want to remain “dead”, let them. But when they change their minds or need help, it’s been “paid for”.

I forgot. This incense is from that Buddhist temple on Oahu. I lit it for all of the ancestors of these four souls. It was blessed by the old spirits of the temple. I only use it for the dead.

8 Likes

That’s superb!

3 Likes

It seemed a bit odd that I felt so strongly that I relayed part of my story about Athena (the person) above. I’ve thought about her many times. I both miss her and am thankful she has reincarnated.

Yet, the day after posting that, during the time I would be singing to my Goddesses, they requested that song. All of them. I normally cycle between 6 or so songs. 3 one day, 3 the next. I don’t commute almost 3 hours a day, like in Hawaii.

I accepted and was a wreck. I let it go and did other things, but my concern for her came back. Several times. Something wasn’t right.

My “favorite” predators are rapist and pedos. I was reminded of this by a few godesses…

It all clicked. Time to get to work.

4 Likes

Most of my physical ingredients had to be left behind in the move from Hawaii to Maryland. But not all.

Graveyard dirt and Mandrake.

This is actually from Deer from above. She insisted I use it as bone powder. I refused, she insisted, as did her fawn. Very well.

Mandrake root slivers with filed bone fragments, with natural rust thrown in.

I had a local fae Queen come to me, as she did when recounting the story. “You cannot ask this of us directly. But you have decaying elements we WILL support the use of.”

I dug into a bag I had and pulled out some local items to use in the working. She’s fine with helping if there’s a local element involved, since there’s an established relationship.

So, I used a file and ground some up.

Then, when thinking I was done (parts of the snake are frozen and unreachable), I feel Her. Pele. Pele wants in.

This is the smallest piece of tourmaline I have

That wasn’t it.

Then I understood. I had to get rid of most of my wands, my wood, etc… But there was one glaring exception…

They completely missed this piece. While Pearl Harbor driftwood can be used for Heroism, Bravery, Desperate Need, it can also be used for those same qualities in reverse, since that was also needed by those individuals perpetrating the attack.

And it still has Pele in it.

But MORE than that…Pele will watch over her. Since I have Athena’s whole spirit acceptance in this area, I will grant this until this new girl (previously Athena) chooses otherwise. In a sense, she has two guardian “angels”. But I will not interfere unless called upon. I haven’t thus far.

Deer bone, Mandrake, acorn, rotten oak leaves, decayed oak acorn stem, Pearl Harbour drift wood.

Land snails are quite destructive. Shiny shell, shiny file.

This is my land snail shell collection from Hawaii. The shell I chose was found there.

Graveyard dirt was added. Bought, not the same batch from my work through of The Necromancer.

Pele wanted some shards from the tourmaline she has already blessed put in to protect the girl.

Plenty to choose from. She had already “blessed” this piece. I chose a few pinches and will save the rest. Several members of the forum have pieces from this same batch.

I pulled some spider webs and an empty spider sac, tossed it into the mix, and began grinding.

A minute in, I was told to add some of this. It’s from a local raven, found in my yard. When we went to buy the house, Hecate came (and Belial) and the Ravens just kept cawing and carrying on. Two of them. Since September, this hasn’t happened since, but we found this feather.

I snipped some off and continued grinding.

There is one more ingredient missing.

How to capture it? Well, the pain is sent into the blood. Collect the blood.

Add it in. With the candle, I’ll use a lancet. Some pain was needed here. Nice and slow.

That’s enough for tonight. Tomorrow, I’ll create and fill the candle.

8 Likes

Time to get busy.

I used the small blade on a pocket knife to drill small holes all over the candle. You can see they are staggered. The first time I did this, I used a screw and nearly broke the candle in half when I went too deep without staggering…

I bought some skull liquid holders and they. Came with a little funnel. That was handy. I had to use a paper one the first time.

A sacrificial candle will be used to seal the materials in the candle.

I recommend using a glove. Here, I’m not using literal decayed items like you can find in my Necro journal. I have to re-collect those. But safety first. If I jad been using maggot and animal carcasses, I would NOT be in the same area as this candle once lit. Don’t do stupid, right?

Back on track. Your clean hand holds the funnel, while the “dirty” (gloved) one places a pinch of the material in each hole on that side of the candle.

Put the candle over the pestle and knock the excess material back into it. (Leave a slight curve so the wax has an easier time covering it :metal:).

The sacrificial candle fills and covers the material.

Do this for all of the holes, which are three to each side for me. If I still had my destruction elixirs or similar, they would go on the candle once the holes were filled.

Now, the candle had been filled and prepared.

We call upon the entities we wish to help pur efforts. Here, I will call upon Pazuzu and the necromantic spirits from @C.Kendall’s The Necromancer. The work with Az Jahi and tje Druj Nasu are absolutely valuable. I’m using my own sigil for the Druj, to be honest.

Pele and Pazuzu will protect. Az Jahi and tje Drij Nasu will act on the abuser. Pazuzu and Pele will protect first, with destruction as the second.

This is a 3-4 year old girl we’re talking about. She needs protected from the negativity unleashed. She is the priority.

6 Likes

Bruh, this shit is some delicate piece of work. It looks incredible.

4 Likes

Some parting thoughts.

It was clear that those I worked with wanted an intervention. This is the reason I did it.

I loved who she was. I loved that she waited to say goodby to reincarnate. I appreciate that the bond is still there.

But, unless directed or asked by those Higher beings, I will not intervene. Think about it. If you chose an incarnation and then got robbed of what challeneges you wanted/needed to face…

So, why did I? Because the prodding came from Hecate. And I stand ready to answer that call again, if asked. If asked.

Hecate told me that the “lesson” was learned and further lessons (of that same sort) would be detrimental. Apparently detrimental enough to warrant intervention.

There are some “intent” nuances, but this is the situation. As it was presented to me. I didn’t know of the Hecate angle until this afternoon. Only suspected it.

But the work is burning. And I stand ready.

4 Likes

You are being kind. Here. I bought the knife from a batch of knives from Goodwill, a donation company.

I typically use it to trim down cheap incense stems to fit my holders :metal:

5 Likes

Have you bought the artistry and the fine-tuning from Goodwill, as well? :slight_smile:
Thanks for sharing this very personal work.

3 Likes

Here, make a small hole and simply turn the knife around to “drill” it out.

If I had a candle making kit, as suggested in Connor’s book, I would just stew and poor. But I don’t. I wouldn’t use it enough, to be honest

5 Likes

It is. It is VERY personal. I never expected to share it. I wondered why I was led to share it to begin with. But, things flooded in that I can’t ignore. Especially for the spirit I once knew.

I acted first, knowing I should. When…I get animated about certain topics, the spirits I have relationships with start acting within their realms. I could feel their acting, but why and what, I didn’t know.

Most of yesterday was documented in real-time. Things were only partially clearer today. But I knew what my part was and who it would help.

She doesn’t know me anymore, with this different incarnation. But regardless, I will not let an early school child suffer (toddler or kindergarten now) while I sit back and do nothing.

7 Likes

You don’t need one you could just use used freezie tubes propped up in a cup tied to a pencil or stick then fill them then the cup with something so the don’t fall over (you’d probably use flour or sugar or salt or plain old dirt to hold them steady while they finished setting).

So next summer save your freezie tubes they’d make half decent (I said half not fully decent) candle forms) all you’d have to do after is level the bottom so theyd stand up.

Add: you wouldn’t need the dirt really but I’d recommend it anyway in case the wax weight broke the thread/string so that even if it did the tubes wouldn’t tip over. You just add it at the end once the tubes are filled with wax. To make pillar candles you could use wax paper lined toilet rolls or paper towel roll centers (wax paper lined or the hot wax would stick to the tubes and you’d have a unpleasantly flammable candle).

Think outside the box or in this case outside the store bought candle making kit box my friend.

3 Likes

I forgot there’s also always sand moulding like they used to use making statues but instead of metal you’d put wax in the hole but it might be a pain to scrub the sand off them.

3 Likes

Thanks. I meant stew and pour :joy:

But thank you.

Too much work for me, thought, I would do it if I had to or wanted to.

3 Likes

Lol you trying to make me hungry? Stew? Like meat and potatoes and veggies and gravy stew?

3 Likes