Things Not (likely) Put in a Grimoire

Dang, I could go for that right now… Damn you, Kish (lovingly).

3 Likes

Dude this is really an incredible bit of magick and spell craft you’ve done here. Thanks for showing us how to drill the holes too with the knife, that was really clever. :love_you_gesture:

3 Likes

One thing I forgot to mention (or don’t remember mentioning). What about the extra powder from the mixture. As you can see, there’s quite a bit left.

There isn’t much so can do with it in good conscience. My intent is being pushed into the materials as I’m processing them. In this case, it’s to help her. That intent also goes into the materials I selected, in combination with the entities I’ve asked (or that offer) to help.

Due to all of this, I will be putting it into a plastic zip lock bag to keep - in case another round is needed. I don’t believe it will be needed here, tbh.

If another round was not expected, I would strip the material of as much intent and energy as I felt was needed to rebalance it. Then, I would put it in something (or bury it) to prevent harming anyone else that mau accidentally come into contact with it, like garbage collection or trash pickers. If the toilet was the best, safest option, I’d do that.

I was thinking about this earlier and thought I’d follow up here with it. I’d use a similar procedure for offerings, but with proper respect to the God/dess it was for.

5 Likes

When the weekend chore nonsense was completed, I sat outside in my ritual space. The four current cards from my Lessons of the Deck thread are displayed on my small table. Every few days, I typically thank them and light some incense for the four of them. I was considering doing this when Zagan said, “If you bleed on a candle for me, I will return it twenty fold.”

In what kind of timeframe? “Within two weeks”

Who am I to refuse? Burning now.

But this got me thinking about other things I’ve learned from some of those entities, as their cards were up and I was waiting on my lesson//wisdom. Poison energetic arrows from Laraie. Halphas giving me a demonstration of walling up an opponent. Haures demonstrating an enemy’s implosion.

They would give me visual flashes and impressions, to demonstrate potential techniques. When I’d ask if that was my lesson/wisdom, they’d say no. I didn’t see the full techniques for these and there are likely nuances that require practicing them to really get them right.

But those things flashed in my head as Zagan offered help just for turning some attention and respect his way. He obviously has plenty of magicians that give him attention. It’s because it’s not just transactional. Let me explain.

This is my makeshift idol for Zagan. While I’ve called upon him a few times in the past, this thread is the reason I’ve actually been interacting with him in more depth and ave found that I’m going to be taking that relationship further.

About the idol. Sure, we get the wine reference, but this wine is made in Australia. The 19 crimes were crimes that people got sent to Australia as penance for (among other things). Bit it’s also where they could start over. Convert a life of crime (alleged crime) to a potential lifw of prosperity. It’s a dead ringer for what Zagan is capable of. Right now, it is dedicated to him, the wife knows not to recycle it on accident (I clean my area, just making sure), and in time, I will turn it into a portal or gateway to some or all of his energies. Relationship hasn’t hit that point yet.

Thought I’d share. This was originally published in my Lessons of the Deck thread. Sorry for the double pop for those that read both

6 Likes

“I don’t believe in your stuff, but I know you do. Will you help…”

(Because believing is hard and ignoring it isn’t)

But, yes, I will. Person was injured severely in a car wreck a few years ago. Some Quality of Life issues, but more so the uninjured spouse. I would’ve rejected it, but the injured person is also taking care of an elderly parent. Not the requesting person (by proxy).

So, plenty of interested entities showed up to help the injured person and the elderly patient. The rest can…well…I’m not there. I asked those involved to help those that need it and whatever else those that sound…entitled…

Let the Gods decide.

Hail Buer
Hail Helios
Hail Marbas
Hail Raphael

5 Likes

Love this line… Heard something sooooo similar over the weekend. But I’m not participating in the request because I can’t stand the woman, and I don’t do (non-baneful) magick on strangers who haven’t given their consent.

You candles look pretty! Hope all goes well!

3 Likes

I’ve heard it more over the past year. Part of it is age. I’m 44, my wife is older, so our acquaintances are also older. But, she, an atheist for most of her adult life, knows ME. Knows that things “happen”.

So, I don’t mind when she asks for help and the person “magically” gets it when she asks, whether it’s only me or a few others.

The “proof” is when it matters and she turns to me. When it happens, or the beat that can be expected, I don’t gloat. I don’t take credit. I acknowledge and move on.

I’m not here to convince her (people) of what I know or can do. I’m here to do what I can and get silent satisfaction when it works more than it doesn’t.

I mostly deal with Helios and Marbas. Some with Raphael. Buer is the newest. There will likely be a grimoire for this, but years down the road.

Right now, I’m just doing what I can for the target and the person they’re caring for.

I have reservations. The request is coming from someone that is more concerned with their ability to vacation without the target and is expecting the target to take care of another person (with greater restrictions) while they do their thing.

7 Likes

Ah, but YOUR request is “different”. Sure it is. It must be, since you have feelings and no one else ever has…

Let your fucking ex go. Not only are you living in the past, you’re not living in the present. All of your arguments are based on data that isn’t relevant NOW. Can you.go back to the year you were born and make changes? No? Then understand that your current fantasy is based on old data that doesn’t reflect current data or reality.

I was there about 20 years ago, but it took a few months for me to get it fully. Some of the requests I see around here are for people that can’t let go after.months or years.

I could tell them to have some self-respect. Instead, I’m going another route.

If you’re pathetically hooked on a person that clearly doesn’t want you, send me a PM giving me permission to wreck those feelings and anything else keeping you addicted to being their lap animal. It does require a genuine willingness to be free and wanting to act with dignity, instead of waiting and begging from scraps from their table.

But I promise it won’t be the same pathetic relationship someone has with their dog…

8 Likes

That candle setup reminded me of an advent wreath (which has 3 purple and 1 pink candle if I remember right after no Christmas and church for the last 2 years add: missing church being the 1 good thing I can say about you know what 19).

2 Likes

Don’t advent wreaths make good fire starters by February? Can’t remember…

1 Like

No one ever told me that. It might, cuz by Feb evergreen branch would be at least a bit seasoned maybe even fully so.

Edit add advent wreath pic for hell of it courtesy of google

2 Likes

Just don’t burn them on the 26th of December if ya ever come across one green evergreens we’ll you know so I won’t say more

2 Likes

So, burn them all on Christmas night or New Years…got it

2 Likes

Lol nope green evergreens spark like a Fourth of July (or Canada) sparkler. The longer ya let it season the safer it is for your house and or chimney.

2 Likes

I’d say St Pattys day would be a great day to burn em and watch it go up in flames while drinking your green beer

2 Likes

Ah, so wait until Spring, dowse them in gasoline, and hold it in your teeth, ten beers in, got it!

2 Likes

Eggsactly

So mom got her second dose today n hanging around all day today waiting got me slightly stir crazy

2 Likes

I wouldn’t be surprised if she feels it a bit by bed time. Hit me up if it gets bad and I’ll try to help in the morning.

2 Likes

A request was fielded my way about a predator that needed to be dealt with.

As I pondered who would be best, I heard Lilith’s voice. Unusual, but I have worked and interacted with her in the past. She wanted it.

Cool, I’m game with that. I spoke to her prior to the ritual to work out the details, as I do. We agreed on a payment.

Now, supplemental to my Lessons of the Deck thread, Focalor comes and offers to help the victim. Fine. Good with that if s/he’s in danger. I ASSume they are and accept.

I suspected they weren’t in severe (immediate) danger and Lilith suggested they weren’t.

Focalor made it appear like I was refusing to let him go (seriously, no idea. They can simply say they are done and I let them go - thread shows this).

So fulfill your obligation and go, my lord. I consider this done and will use more restrictive measures from now on. Baffling.

8 Likes

Laying here in bed, going through things and see a video of someone in a third world country being beaten with a sledgehammer by…mercenaries. He didn’t survive.

This really rankled me and Hel and Hecate came in to let me know that there were options. Apparently, X number of the asshats are dead. So, not only do I have living asshats that need…reeducation, I was told that my “style” of dealing with this type of deceased spirit was “authorized”.

Unusual, to be honest. Normally, I deal with one or the other, not both, and I’ve never had both say that this could/should be done.

Tomorrow or the day after. I’ll gather some stones on tomorrow’s walk to bind them with. The living will be tortured over time. The poor dead victim is already being looked after. I will also do a ritual or two for his living family.

7 Likes