Theta/Gamma Sync

I bought the book and used the technique to install a keyword which activates deeper trance quickly; it worked.

2 Likes

edited what i said yesterday; one of the links was to the wrong page.

It would be great if EA could compile an audio, self hypnosis track specifically for TGS/Rapture, for listening to while opening sigils etc. There’s audio self hypnosis programs specifically for confidence, losing weight, quitting smoking, improved sleep etc. etc. but none that I can find that are specifically aimed at occult practice like evocation.

It would also be really good to have hypnosis pathworking audio, maybe for pathworking through major arcana, to be used in conjunction with tarot cards? Done right I am sure this would be a big commercial success.

1 Like

that would be a great idea and i’m sure he could find and hire clinical hypnotherapists to write the scripts for him. pretty much any good hypnotherapist or ericksonian hypnotist could write the script and basically any hypnotist or voiceover broadcaster could record it.

dr.laura digiorgio sells hypnotic evocation cd’s here for $24.95 each. i’ve used the one for andromalius in the past and it worked - it took about a month of daily work but it did the job just like it promised - it not only returned stolen goods, but it punished the thief in a way they’ll never forget.

i have been thinking of doing something like this for gus mavroudis’ pathworking to the castle and keep of pozarius for his group’s workings. until i get my mastering evocation work done properly, that idea is going to remain on the shelf.

1 Like

Yes, I am sure EA could work with a qualified hypnotherapist to work out the suggestive language and proper stereo audio effects to induce trance.

That site you mention looks interesting, and I think I may well give one of them a go. However, I don’t see why BALG cannot put together an all purpose, TGS/Rapture programme that gives the operator freedom to call upon any spirit they desire. It would also be good if it started with an invocation of omnipotence meditation.

Essentially, this idea came to me last night after I read this thread and remembered I have a Paul McKenna confidence hypnosis app and thought I would re-visit it. Also, I thought GGC’s NAP ritual (which is - to all intents and purposes - a self hypnosis narrative) was excellent for getting into state…but reading through it lessens its potency, and listening to my own (unprofessionally) recorded voice trying to sound all serious just put me off!!! So, I have thought that it would be much greater if there was a professionally produced version of that.

A BALG self-hypnosis for soul travel would be excellent as well to induce that state between awake/asleep, vibrations and swooning that precursor AP!

well, everyone goes into trance a little bit differently. one-size-fits-all scripts don’t always work on everybody. a good hypnotist customizes their inductions and deepeners to the client and when you have generic scripts they vary in effectiveness.

that’s the thing about a lot of hypnotic scripts. one thing you can do to add the potency back in is add extreme repetition. i find that when you have scripts with extreme repetition they tend to put you into trance no matter how often you use them, probably because they induce their trance via boredom.

one of the first things you need to know to do trance inductions is train your voice to read inductions and your tonality to give indirect and embedded commands. there’s a certain way you say them. if you don’t read them the right way they won’t put you in trance.

you can get around that sometimes. listen to the audio while reading and speaking at the same time. if you do that and give it about 10 minutes you begin to go into trance from all the focus.

i think a course that takes you into the esdaile state and then switches it over from esdaile into projection might be a way to shortcut the trip.

1 Like

I am a hypnotherapists and i work on recording Hypnosis CDs (since shortly).
I will try to record some inductions and we can see if it fit’s. They will not sound perfect till I am back in Germany with my whole recording stuff. ( I am in India right now)
NAP “Induction” and a T/G-Sync “Induction” will be ok?

To my knowledge the esadail state(hypnotic bliss) is marked by not reackting to suggestion anymore. Are we talking about the same state?

2 Likes

Here is my beta version:

[Quote]Prepare your place for the exercise.
Set a chair 3 feet from the wall.
If you want to use a sigil put it on the wall.
Dimmly light the room or use candles so you can still see.
Sit down comfortably in your chair.
For the time of this exercise suspend your worries, doubts and insecurities.
Say to yourself: "It may be silly but its ok, I will do the exercise anyway!"
Find your most comforting position.
Open your mouth slightly.
Stop moving your Hands and Body.

Take some deep breaths
Inhale…

Exhale…
Release your expectations

Inhale…

Exhale…
Let the worries of the day leave you

Inhale…

Exhale…
Feel yourself quieting down

10 sec Pause

Fix your eyes on the wall 45 degrees over your own eye level.
Then pull your vision back to focus on the air in front of your fixation point.
While defocusing your eyes, notice the edge of your vision expanding.
Concentrate on the center of your vision in midair.
Keep you eyes unmoving, relaxed, defocused.

Begin to let loose
First your mind and then your body
Start to relax
Wherever in your body the Relaxation starts
Let it flow
Let it grow within you
Let it flow down from the top of your head
Let it flow up from your toes
Let it flow through you
Opening up your muscles
Making yourself even more Open, Relaxed and Comfortable in the Process.
Let the Relaxation flow in and out.

10 sec Pause

While you hold your body perfectly still
Bring your attention to your breath
Let it flow naturally
Let it assume its own rhythm

10-15 sec Pause

Maybe you begin to notice the Static rain

Maybe you start to feel your surroundings

Maybe if you are using a sigil it is beginning to morph.

Maybe you already noticed that it is getting easier every time.
This once new mind state becoming like an old habit.
Flowing so naturally from you, through you, for you.

Before you lies the open door to greatness! Use it![/quote]

If you know any improvements let me know.
Equalizer and Audio Stuff will follow one by one.

Yours Vergil!

5 Likes

dr. ines simpson has careated the simpson protocol variation of esdaiile state. with the simpson protocol, dr.simpson has modified the esdaile in such a way that the subject can react to suggestion.

if erik wanted to interview dr. simpson about her protocol and work with her to create an autosuggestion version of it so that a sorceror can put THEMSELVES into the state and communicate with their superconscious mind, that would be a total paradigm shift in occultism AND hypnotism. dr. max freedom long and otha wingo worked for decades to do exactly that with the new age magick of huna, but this would be something different - not a pseudo-reimagining of an ancient religion, but a technology that is not religious at all and is based entirely off of hypnotism and mesmerism.

i’ll leave that up to erik to look into if he’s interested, but the idea is there if he wants to do something with it, and it fits perfectly with all three of his current video courses.

I definitely achieved the state yesterday, I am quite certain of it, as I bore witness to static rain in the first controlled manner I have ever experienced.

I’ve witnessed static rain before, but never after consciously performing a ritual/activity in which such phenomenon is experienced

1 Like

keep working at it.

the thing i noticed about static rain is that you have to WAIT for it. if you try to push for it to happen or go looking for it, it goes away on you.

it shouldn’t be something you look for. work on your concentration and focus. and when the rain comes in, NOTICE it but don’t try to force it. just LET it happen and notice that it is happening.

2 Likes

That’s more or less what I was doing, but as this is all quite new to me, I have to make sure not to overly exert myself like you said.

Hi Vergil

I am certainly not going to teach a professional hypnotherapist to suck eggs, but shouldn’t the script have the operator count backwards or visualise descending (e.g. in an elevator) to deepen relaxation etc? Also, from NAP I like the “unwinding…letting go…etc. etc.”

I think near the end it should contain wording along the lines of “I now gaze at the sigil, and as I gaze the lines start to disappear and reappear…the sigil opening and taking on a life of its own…the spirit’s presence drawing nearer…and nearer…as I sink deeper and deeper into rapture. I now begin to softly intone the name of the spirit…”. Something along those lines that reinforces the opening of the sigil/presence of the spirit etc.

But like I said, I am no trained hypnotherapist!

well, there are different types of deepener. 10 - 15 second pauses are deepeners and during that time you can suggest the person breathe deeply.

the 10 - 15 second pauses are deepeners.

the descent of inanna from the necronomicon is actually a very good hypnotic trance induction, with trance ratification cues built in. that would make a very good transformation of consciousness outline for doing nec work

2 Likes

Hello!

I was wondering : what is the pont of entering TGS? Does it help with contacting spirits, demons…?
From what I read I think I managed to enter this state where for example lines on a ceiling appear in 3D, like if I raise my hand, it will go through them, I don’t know how to explain it, I ses objects moving and it’s like everything around me has faded away. It usually happens when I focus on the specific point, take deep, slow breath.

To be honest, I’m not sure if it’s TGS because I usually do that, use that state I’m in to help me visualize what I want to write (I love writing fantasy stories)

That’s likely TGS, and it’s used for all the three so called Godlike Powers: evocation (omnipotence) indeed, as well as divination (omniscience) and soul travel (omnipresence).

3 Likes

I as well see the static rain and objects morphing or reality seemingly bending. I just had an interesting experience scrying into the high priestess tarot card. The card seemed to flash and I was transported briefly to the state of falling asleep. Suddenly, I saw the high priestess as the woman in the universe card. It made sense to me. The High priestess is part of the middle piller, once she travels through Tibereth she is known as the Temperance card. Then once through Yesod is seen in the world.

In Numerals they are 2 and 21. The high Priestess is still the high priestess but she has evolved.

Can you PM Me this please

2 Likes

Theta gama sync

In his post @fool used to write some more of the method he talks about, i dont know if its the same he points (the forum structure get changed i know and his link doesnt work anymore)

The Rapture State ( Going From Theta Gama Sync To The Rapture State ) Also here there’s nice info about the topic

Wish you success

This is a very old post, @AcidKing is probably not around anymore, however, (a while ago) I forwarded these comments to E.A.

I will share a screenshot of his response.

E.A. response: