Theta gama sync

When I tried to do e.a.koettings excercise I get watery in my eyes and I feel like I am straining my eyes. Is this normal?

When I tried doing excercise where you stare the ceiling of walls in 45 degrees and I get watery in my eyes and I feel like I am straining my eyes. Is this normal? and my eyes get very tired as well and I get some good amount of sleep after that excercise for 5 minutes or so.

Is this normal?

[quote=“swordy, post:1, topic:1690”]When I tried to do e.a.koettings excercise I get watery in my eyes and I feel like I am straining my eyes. Is this normal?

When I tried doing excercise where you stare the ceiling of walls in 45 degrees and I get watery in my eyes and I feel like I am straining my eyes. Is this normal? and my eyes get very tired as well and I get some good amount of sleep after that excercise for 5 minutes or so.

Is this normal?[/quote]

Define normal…

[quote=“Azesiel, post:2, topic:1690”][quote=“swordy, post:1, topic:1690”]When I tried to do e.a.koettings excercise I get watery in my eyes and I feel like I am straining my eyes. Is this normal?

Is this normal?[/quote]

Define normal…[/quote]

Here is my definition:

I achieved the static rain once with out much effort. But the third time I tried my eyes water and becomes tired.

What do you think is happening?

[quote=“swordy, post:3, topic:1690”]Here is my definition:

I achieved the static rain once with out much effort. But the third time I tried my eyes water and becomes tired.

What do you think is happening?[/quote]

It means your eyes caught microscopic particles of dust that are everywhere in the air. And if your eyes, or better yet you, become tired or feel like you’re in a dream, you’ve achieved the theta-gamma sync. You only got used to it.

[quote=“swordy, post:3, topic:1690”]Here is my definition:

What do you think is happening?[/quote]

you’re straining.

you should not have to strain.

if you want to know what kind of eye focusing you should do, stand in front of a mirror. take a marker and draw a + on the window. look at that and then look at something outside of the window. that is the casting of your eyesight at different distances.

for magickal focusing, you either look at a blank spot in the air IN FRONT OF the object you skry/structure, or BEHIND it if you can handle that. and you focus on that blank area in space without moving your eyesight. it shouldn’t hurt and you shouldn’t strain, you passively observe that spot and breathe deeply. as you keep your vision on that spot, you begin to trance in and see the flashes, then static rain happens naturally over time.

it takes a bit of practice. remember to breathe, and keep your eyes, lips, and hands perfectly still. one thing not many people realize is that your lips and hands have the most nerve endings in your body, and that your optic nerve is the most important nerve in your head. every time you move your eyes, hands, or lips, your concentration shifts. keeping all three still and breathing evenly will help you trance out much quicker.