Laboratorium of hybrid spells

HYBRID SPELL 1
Of anihilating and replacing.
Foreword:
This i call is an hybrid spell because it uses the angelic powers in combination with the demonic ones.
For this Spell i have invoked and made present Raziel and Phoenix into me so they translate theyre powers interweaving eachother into one channeled yet short but potent powerstruck of an permanent selfimprovement spell.
This is mainly used for anihilating ones own for example habitual vices be it actionwhise, mentality, emotions, beingness wich does not serve you anymore .
But you are stuck for some reasons only known to you or your uncouncious or you guidance wich bleeds to finnaly releave or help you in some way to process and integrate this shit and move on!
This is a chance you could take for these matters.
I warn you i worked with it and its pretty potent and powerfull!
The withdrawal symptoms of being just different than before because your alchemysed being does not anymore contain the vices as an self so it must adjust itself for a while for this new and bether version of yourself so you for sure will have up to 1 to 3 days where you will just feel like an “fuck it im goin cold turkey!” crack addict.
In these aproximatly 1 to 3 days when the spell hits youll be tired the whole damn day and just want to sleep.
Do it!
You need it…
INSTRUCTIONS:
You first think of the vices or characteristics you want to rid yourself from from your now beingness or tranform for bether words of this term.
Write it down what these are where you know it slows your progress unnecessarily down and even degrades you in an unhealthy way on so many levels. If you have it stay with it, as long as until you have processed them with this spell. You must stick to these written down thinks.
Youll repeat the ritual as long and as often troughout the day and days and weeks and months etc, until you feel naturally saturated and let its mechanism slowly fade into the inner mechanisms of you astral nature and vice versa.You just stop on some intuitive point peforming it. For me it where around after 4 days or 14 days usually up 2 to 3 times a day.THAN I LET IT HIT.

Youll speak either aloud or in your mind all of it Depends on your situations troughout the day or your feeling how you need to practice it.

Read the 1 part of the channeled Text one time.Than state what you want to rid yourself from example.

“Oh Phenix oh Raziel deminish destroy anihililate,heal , transfrom, integrate, X,Y,Z, from(in my) my being and help me replace them with bether ones wich will help me to bether evolve and ascend as an Black Magician.”
Than you can repeat this Mantra(Aznezalek) as long you need to or want to or just feel is right for you.
Say than the next channeled text one time.
Than thank the beings thank yourself and than its done.
Sidenote:.
I know the title of the spell sounds just Heavy Mettal, :joy:But i like it. So it stays that way!
:love_you_gesture::zap::fire::heart_on_fire::star2:
HYBRID SPELL OF ANIHILATING AND REPLACING
Ulima asake kalescha uvmia asuranar kaschescha irl. 1 time

“STATE YOUR FIXED INTENT”

Aznezalek.
Repeated this mantra as often each time it feels right to you.

Teirva asmal karaschunu ustal lavia kmir rizzam muast. 1 time

Ave Phenix ave Raziel
Ave me (Magical/Divine Name/Legal Name)

My inner god divinity is also working in this spell to help you.
:star2:LUX:skull_and_crossbones:ANGUIS:zap:

4 Likes

Hybrid Spell2

PROTEAN ELIXIR OF LIFE!

It is composed of the energys influences and help by Archangel Raphael my inner Divinity Azzuok Ashimmar,Astaroth, Marbas, Phenix.

I do first hand the ritual practices and activating it even to an more higher level for extra effectiveness. It should be repeated the whole ritualistic process 5 seperate times.

Benefits:
Resistance against unecesary toxicity and any type such self similar energys.
Restore and protect youthfullness.
Empowers permanently health and Regeneration.

Youll need:

A thing that represents you could be it a symbol simply your name on paper or clothing piece a necklace etc.that is deeply conected to you.

A candle holder.

A candle (any color) in wich it is inscribed all of the above names in it and meant as an sacrifice for theyre help.

All Sigils including mine.

The formation should look like that
You put your piece of what symbolizes you unto my divinity sigil.

Before the Rite starts ignide the candle and state it as an sacrifice and for symbolicly starting the magical engine.

Put the candle unto your and my symbolic sigil into the middle like that.

So the flame brings the whispers of magic into the astral realms bether and into reality itself.

THE PREOTEAN ELIXIR OF LIFE SPELL:

State:
I (magical name and or normal name) call though mighty five triumfirate forth from the numinous beyond our bodys of flesh and the world in its Shell. Azzuok Ashimmar, Astaroth, Marbas, Raphael, Phenix! Manifest thyselfes within and outside of my very being for the purposes of permanently increasing exponantionaly as of manifoldly my overal health and regeneration, my lifespan and longevity, my youthfullness and the resistance of my Body,Spirit and soul from any type of toxic ,unnecessary, and ill energies and influences!So mote it be!

UBITE EXAL EVIM MIAT URUBASCH UXE 10times (Calling forth my divinity)
TASA ALORA FOREN ASTAROTH EXCELSI 21times
ZEINA EKELOR MARBAS MERAN 21times
(Channeld calling to Marbas)
LO’IZE KASCHEMA ULFAR RUKAMMEIL IFTAS IRASCH SCHIMALEO ELOI 21 times
(Channeled calling to Archangel Raphael)
EF ENAY PHENIX AYER 21times
VIBRATE ALL THE NAMES 1 TIMES:
AZZUOK,ASHIMMARâ—‹ASTAROTHâ—‹MARBASâ—‹
RAPHAELâ—‹PHENIXâ—‹
PROCEED WITH:
TOIEL ZIJEL KAMARASAN TOREN NORRUK KHURSCH.
SAVATAMU UGMENTARA KAWASCH JIRA KIRESCH IR.
TORENOR KURUWENA TABALARENA IKARASCHEN NIR.
KIAZEWA ALWAR ULTAMASU KUNDHIRA IRASCHEN NIR.

ZELONJI’EL ZELONJI’EL ZELONJI’EL ZELONJI’EL ZELONJI’EL ZELONJI’EL
ZELONJI’EL

(Channeled scrypt to bring about the blessings transmutation and manifestations into your internal and external reality)

Channeld scrypt repeated 4 times.

AVATE KARAKASAREN!

SO IT IS DONE! SO IT IS REAL! SO IT IS MANIFESTED IN FORVER BEING!

THANK MYSELF, I THANK ALL PRESENT BEINGS!

Dim the candle with a candle dimer.

fin.

Use it well!

Here for your infernal ascend!

NAGA BLESS!

:crown:LUX:snake:ANGUIS:fleur_de_lis:

After the 5th day or time is reached give all the sigils together as one pack plus your beings piece of symbol in them. Put the burning candle upon it and let it S A V E L Y like in a isolating container burn to its finish.

For demonstration purpose i show the picture that way now.

ORIGINAL SCRYPT:
â—Ź
â—‹
°

°
â—‹
â—Ź

1 Like