The zyGoat

CHANNELED ANGELIC GNOSIS 3
_
_

THE 4 SYMBOLS OF ANGELIC & ANGELIC RITE EMPOWERMENT
_
_

Foreword:

These symbols are simple they have been an inspiration from general other practitioners powersymbols. So i did my best to channel some versions wich translates into angelic and angelic rite empowerent. You can have these symbols inscribed unto or besides the angels sigils. Or simply have them present seperatly on a bigger piece of paper in angelic rites generally.

You can empower them with your saliva,blood, or just pure intent and focus.

Example:
I like to do it that way. First draw it in perma marker than stare at it with the intent of empowering it.Visualize it becoming red in color and somehow glowing like a iron sword would when in intense heatbof fire or general. Than i state i sacrifice my saliva as a tool of empowering its effects.Than. I visualize angelic empowerment in my only energycenter .Than if it is solid enough i pull it up my mouth when i breath trough my nose (mouth obviously closed) deeply in. Let it asemble first.Than i release this energyzed breath slowy unto the fresh saliva spot on the powersigil seeing and feeling it absorbing the intent,power, and energy.Than after this i am sure it is further empowered.

THE 4 CELESTIAL SWORDS

°

Much Love and Power!
:love_you_gesture::zap::heart_on_fire::fire::star2:
:apple:LUX:snake:ANGUIS:deciduous_tree:

Idk this shit still rocking😎

CHANNELED ANGELIC GNOSIS 4
Foreword:
This rite whas designed to my needs. I have dedicated my Soul my mind my psyche my emotions my body,basicly everything that i am to become a master black magician.A sacrifice for myself to myself.So that requires of me and for me to be focused on the dark side of thinks and the infernals and the demonic powers.

In a nutshell this is designed from the perspective of getting power, whisdom, insights of the angelic and lightside of thinks instead of switching over to them and becoming something you dont wanna.

But using such pantheon to get certain powers that you need for your black magical mastery.

Original inspiration:

Ritual of Angelic Initiation
//WHAT YOU NEED TO PEFORM THIS VERSION\
°Sigil of your Daimon
°Name of your Daimon(the one divinity self),Magical Name,Full legal Name,
°Sigil of your Guardian Demon
°Sigil of your Guardian Angel
°Sigil of your Patreon(s)
°Sigil of Mortifel (or a selfchanneled one)
°Sigil of Loxyas
°Sigil of Helel
°Sigil of Satanael
°Sigil of Metatron
°Sigil of Raziel
°Sigil of Tzaphkiel
°Sigil of Zadkiel
°Sigil of Chamuel
°Sigil of Michael
°Sigil of Haniel
°Sigil of Raphael
°Sigil of Gabriel
°Sigil of Sandalphon
°Sigils of Initiation
°Sacrifice of incenses either Sandalwood ,Dragonsblood, or Lavender incense nearly all of them like it(Angelic) give each powers its respective sacrifice.Or something personal and dear to you.

°The Scrypt
°Your intent and will

INSTRUCTION:

I added my own initiation sigil besides to the original and is as valid and empowering.
INITIATION SIGILS

The below is my channeled one.
SIGIL OF MORTIFEL BY VK:

THE REST OF THE OTHER SIGILS ARE PRESENT BY THE ABOVE POSTS.
Have all the sigils present and placing your ritual utensils facing south.

Give either before the scrypt the offering(s) or after or calling each one of them in a row and giving each after the calling. After the calling and the stating of will after all of it is done i Signatur my Handsignature behind the paper where the Initiation sigils are and the name fo my divinity and or magical Name and bloody all of it the initiation sigils and my names. I burn it and drink the ashes than.Done.You can design the whole by gut,intuition and or guidance.
Or just use this how it is.

THE SCRYPT:
•Liftoach Imperium celestia excelsi 3 times

Than Vibrate all these Names in a row each 1 Time:

(YOUR GOD DIVINITY NAME/MAGICAL NAME)+(FULL LEGAL NAME)+(PATREON/S)+(GUARDIAN DEMON)+(GUARDIAN ANGEL)+MORTIFEL+LOXIAS+HELEL+SATANAEL+METATRON+RAZIEL+TZAPHKIEL+ZADKIEL+CHAMUEL+MICHAEL+HANIEL+RAPHAEL+GABRIEL+SANDALPHON
//Your Goddivinity calling mantra\10 times
(MAGICAL NAME /DIVINE NAME) my inner divinity oh goddevil come be present and empowering for this angelic initiation rite!
Say 5 times.
//Your Mantra of your Patron(s)\11times
Patron! Be present and a guiding watch in this angelic initiation rite.
5 times.
//Your Mantra for calling your guardian demon\11 times.
Guardian and also my guiding Demon oh (Name) be evermore present and empowering for this angelic initiation rite.
5 times.
//Your Mantra for Calling your guardian Angel\10 times.
Oh my Angelic Guardian and Guide, (Name) be manifest and present as of empowering for this angelic initiation rite.
5 times.
Give now your offerings of candle and incenses.
//ARENZAR GARENDOR MORTIFEL\ 20 times
Oh mighty Archangelic Force Mortifel be present and a empowering as of an guiding hand for and beyond this angelic initiation rite.
5 times.
//EMMIIANNELLO\ 6 Times vibratet
Loxias oh powerfull Hemhamephoraschick collective be present and an empowering force in this whole angelic Initiation Rite.
5 times.
//HELEL LIAM IA OSSS\ 12 Times
Oh beautyfull enlightening force of power and might, Helel be a guiding force and empowering in this angelic initiation rite and beyond.
5 times.
//KASNEA SATANAEL OVE MILA\ 14 times
Mighty and firy Archangel Satanael be empowering for this Angelic initiation rite and a guiding hand beyond and in that undertaking.
THE ALLPURPOSED MANTRAS OF THE 10 ANGELS OF THE SEPHIROTH:
All each repeated 10 times
_
_
Malkuth-Sandalphon-Earth:
WMI ELIEK KAZNE LEOMEL E VE’IL KEMA ORS OL
Yesod-Gabriel-Moon:
LEIL EMOSL KUSCHIRA ALFEMEL KEZIR OIFEL USCH EIF
Hod-Raphael-Mercury:
LO’IZE KASCHEMA ULFAR RUKAMMEIL IFTAS IRASCH SCHIMALEO ELOI
Netzach-Haniel-Venus:
PIL KIRO UMEOL UFARK KASCHESZ ISTAL IVMAR IZNE UIL
Tiphereth-Michael-Sun:
PEIL EWEOL KUNZIR EL JISCH SCHIRAS UFMAL EZK
Geburah-Chamuel-Mars:
VEIL KUSCHE URBAS SUR VE KISCHE ISTA UMAKOL U
Chesed-Zadkiel-Jupiter:
ELISCHE KEREZ IZMA URSCH SCHU MI A’EL
Binah-Tzaphkiel-Saturn:
EOSCH KURILE IMASCHE KURUS ISAM’ME
Chokmah-Raziel-Uranus:
LEOL ESCH SCHICKANES SURIAM MUHLE OVIAS SIRASCH
Kether-Metatron-Pluto:
LECA ISH SCHIA OR KOMAWETAL
Oh Metatron, Raziel, Tzaphkiel, Zadkiel, Chamuel, Michael, Haniel, Raphael, Gabriel, Sandalphon, oh though mighty watchers and gatekeepers of the whole sephirotic three of Life be present and an Guiding also empowering force in this angelic initiation rite.
5times.

Give now the respective offerings of incense and candles.

THE WILL:
I (DIVINE NAME/MAGICAL NAME) have called and made present all of you now here and aware celestial also angelic forces, powers, intelligences, and mights to successfully initiate and accept me into angelic magic and further initiations ,workings, and alchemys, i make also in this current state aware that i (Divine/magical name)+(Full legal name) and made clear that i will not betray my path to reach of a black magician mastery, nor my pacts nor my other cont(r)acts. Ive been made clear to me that in my current spiritual state i cant establish certain foundations that i need to fullfill my purpose and to be a full functioning healthy, powerfull, potent person, magician, god, so these essences i need from the angelic and celestial will be integrated and used fro such purpose . 4 times

CHANNELED WORDS OF SOLIDIFICATION:
Zeil Korasch schummir riwbal kusnia uwalo ursch! Zabelo urek kisna ilaw weol lurisch schabe! ELNAEL! Uvima Elno! Kiziram mekasch schebal! Zefel lirasch schumial evel liszet kenameol uset uvim!
KAZEL! AZESCH! AZSTE!
8times
Velleoze. 20 times
Than sign the sigils paper bloody it burn and drink the ashes.

Give thanks

And end the ritual how you usually would.

:eye:LUX:eye:ANGUIS:eye:

ORIGINAL SCRYPTS:

This spell is just perfect if youve been strugling with personal bad habbits and vices for your personal growth and evolutionary progression.
A hybrid spell 1/ Anihilating and replacing

:apple: LUX :snake: ANGUIS :deciduous_tree:

Between Magic and Mad Bafoonery, balance is restored…

When you dont keep up your promises to Lucifer:

Gracious Lucifer

For me and for anybody who finds this important or in synchronizity.

Lucifer:
Oh love i seek only from the profane!
Realize right now,here with me that love stays within me and all the beings i graceiously truly love and i do not lie to you or to anybody.
I love you in the matter of fact i see you grow alike a Father his sons. Your bloom is organic and never ending are its phases.
When you look upon the stars know i look back into you, and know it all well too good.
So dont worry about it too much. Keep on going.
Much Love and Support
Lucifer~🌟

:zap:LUX :star2: ANGUIS :fire:

Lucifer when you decide to keep your promises.

(Literally)

Magic Warfare 101

1 Like

When you finally cross the line in magic where…

You never and can never come back again.

Basicly me and my Grandma at the beginning🤣 we love eachother, i am happy that i have her😊

When you practice a channeld Mantra of Shugal for Magical empowerment and growth but shugal be like casually show himself while driving…at your interior mirror:

Try to really suprise me so that " me do a funeh accident ".

Wich i know whas him taunting me, i picked this whole scenario up to show me that we have somewhat similar taste of humor.:joy:

If this Entity actually had a sense of modern humor, wich in my insights he has been and is somewhat of a influence in that, bc well he is one of the modern gods who rule besides Choronzon the media outlets and machinerys in the background and occaisonly pretty obviously.

I knew what he whas doing.

I mean usualy no spirit or being wants to completely appear, unless they want to show you something or like in my case wants to prank you.

I am happy that i allready saw enough shit so that this doesnt really face me that much anymore. But actually is humorous to me.

But my gut tells me its just one of many more (Pranks) to come.

Thank you Shugal.

My last three Lizard neurons when im trying to sleep.

Did a new request fullfillment with Phul.It is powerfull for strenghtening ones clearvoyance and psychic abilitys.

Enjoy.

For the greatest gain of power one must also equally endure its measures of greatest pain.

Basicly means i have no lust or just not motivated for anything.

This really speaks volumes for me.

This trait whas and is in me since very young age. That i really am not that of an passionate guy for maaany thinks in life. I just dont have it.Except for magic it whas and is different i found. Magic and occultism, art, movies, music, the black arts, training, but other than that i am filled with utter disinterest for life in general if im being honest with myself outside of my craft. If i have not found it.Than probably i would be still fat like the costumes like rammsteins wearing…but sometimes this darkness overweights and am stuck in bed for many hours and find nothing to motivate me to get thinks done…

Sometimes it is that with me and i need patience with myself…

To heal and understand why.

And than i can move on again.

Like it doesnt matter how much of an routine i plan and try to sustain or goals,chaos overweighs and reigns than dominance and than again im hiting the wall and feel just utter disinterest again and sinking into my phone just to cope with it. …

And than i meditate but even this is weared down…by it.

Ive been trough a lot for a child and young adult and i know im not alone thats why i think its understandable why this shit still hiting and keeps me back occaisonly and potentially still you.

When im trying to push this shit its like 3 forward and 2 back. But well i do make litle progress than.In frustration…

And i knew this frustration will not help me in any way.

So i appeal to learn patience and preseverance for me and you when we procastinate trough quote on quote “Lazyness”.

Its just a way of healing and defracturing of oneself in isolation.

:fire: LUX :star2: ANGUIS :zap: