The Truth about Baphomet

To be fair you changed the topic to “what does OP mean” but the azazel conversation is already done.

2 Likes

That’s fascinating. I’ll have to ask them about it.

Sadly, I don’t know much about the Jinn, but I do think you may be right about Azazel being an aspect of the Sun God.

Utu is probably the most powerful being I’ve ever met. Just immense, cosmic power. I can’t really figure out, whether he’s really the Sun (the intelligence of the entire star, that is) or perhaps an antropomorphic figure that has some measure of control over the sun, or perhaps draws his immense power from it. Possibly, it is all of the above and the difference is only in our heads, because we deal in distinction and can’t really understand the principle of Unity in nature and the cosmos.

I started this thread and you were using acronyms I didn’t understand to answer my questions therefore I have the right to ask and me doing so doesn’t mean I’m changing the subject.

Yes and two people answered then you asked him to explain, which I did lol which takes the conversation from baphomet to something that was explained twice already.

However, then again I don’t really care the fact you are dragging it on still further proves my point so I’ll let that sit on you for a bit, it seems the “information” about Baphomet in the topic will just go in circles for you and I cant be arsed to pay attention anymore.

5 Likes

In regards to “OP” I was going back and forth from this tab to another so I don’t get to see both of your answers at the same time. I apologise if I’ve erked you also please remain respectful and refrain from using the word “arse” in anything pertaining to me. Thanks :+1:t6:.

I mean I’m allowed to say arse, and will continue to say it. It’s not disrespectful in the least it’s how I talk. You’ll just have to get use to it you’re an adult I’m pretty sure so you’ll be fine.

No I’m not irked.

5 Likes

U know I think it is very possible, just how entities survive. Kindve like in american gods. But I also believe the further back you go the stronger the current is. Yet Banebdjadet/knum/amun-ra/egyptian ram deity doesn’t matter because whatever you call him or her will always have precursors as well that came before them…
You can always go back further. Therefore I don’t think it’s disrespectful as long as you work with the Aspect that calls you. Everything has it’s own unique medicine to bring to the world and if you need it’s medicine you shouldn’t deny it.

2 Likes

You do realize that “can’t be arsed” means “can’t be bothered” right?

9 Likes

While some people do use “arse” in reference to someone’s buttocks, it’s also used legitimately as a verb meaning " to not have enough interest or enthusiasm to do something." Like when some members can’t be arsed to reply to some of the threads here. No disrespect intended on their part when they say it, they just don’t care, that’s just the way it is.

There are a lot of people here from all walks of life, many different cultures and countries, so sometimes there can be misunderstandings when it comes to some of the language used.

4 Likes

I understand. Thanks for explaining that to me. I honestly thought they was calling me an ass :man_facepalming:t6:.

1 Like

You will never reach the truth with the way your mindset is, you’re supposed to be finding out these things on your own instead of asking other people about these things. There is no truth buddy, figure it out on your own and stop getting pissy all the time when you don’t know whats going on with relevant information that is being brought up, you are just hindering yourself that much more being ignorant.

9 Likes

I do as much research as I can and then I come here for clarification and other information that I may have missed. As you can see in this post I’ve done my research. I’m just trying to figure out which one is true. I’ve heard so many different things and I’m here for clarification.

My very first post I included a book that will delve deep into the origins of Baphomet. I suggest reading that then maybe making a new thread to discuss your thoughts. I broke it down pretty well for you as well what the modern take of Baphomet is and what is could be. You are looking for an absolute Truth, well so are we all, but honestly when it comes to Baphomet it doesn’t matter. If you no longer feel attached to Baphomet because that entity was never tied to a historical god then so be it. What Baphomet represents is far more important then some legacy cultural reference.

1 Like

So you’re saying it’s possible for Banebdjadet to be Baphomet in another form? How do I know for sure? Banebdjadet and Baphomet have different domains. I’d it possible for a deity to chat their domains in order to stay relevant in society?

Summon and ask… develop your own gnosis. You can ask people all day long and each one is going to have a slightly different opinion even if they base it on the main stream accepted opinion.

So unless you elevate one of these all knowing people who were there and witnessed (it’s called sarcasm, google it) as your go to for every truth in life- you don’t know for sure or you go find what is true to you for real, instead of based on words.

3 Likes

I’d say it’s possible for a deity to transform into a unicorn and shit rainbows too, but possible and actually happened, are not always the same.

It may have happened with one, mighta happened with some but probably didn’t happen with all.

4 Likes

Lookup how the Egyptian gods syncretised, and how different beings kind of consumed the cults of other deities.

1 Like

Gods may consume other gods, and perhaps people may eat them up also :thinking:

The Japanese goddess of love was originally Hindu and I believe was introduced later and they acknowledge it. So the absorption of other entities happens, the change in their domain doesn’t always drastically change however. She was once Saraswati so her domain only shrunk with the introduction to Shinto.

3 Likes

Thank for the first pic of the two I saved it.
I don’t think any of the times I seen him did he have breast is that just how he’s appearing to me or is that possibly a different being?