The Thrice Born

Workout Mood:

Workout mood:

I like the symbolism.

:joy:

:rofl:

Big Mood:

:rofl:

What you truly are is nothing, from what you want to be.

A quote formulation somehow poped inside of myself for my spiritual journey. I found it profound and important for the time being.

The comments omg😂

MOOD:

Mood:

Legit, i rarely have time nor do i take the time to look or post shit anymore… At least for now

I dont exactly know why, but i dreamed this night about that C.Kendall bouta drop the sickest Rap we probably ever heard… With beats thatve been outa this world and i kinda vibe with it. Unfortunately i am not a musicain and i dont remember exactly how this beats or lyrics went but it was hella fire…

Lmao :rofl:

I cant :rofl:

SIGIL OF MASS OFFERING FOR FLESH&FRUIT

Simply buy the fruits and flesh your spiritual forces and guides are telling you for the compensation of concecration BIG TIME ITEMS AND SPACE. Thats why its intended as only as a big mass offering.

Just gaze on the self drawn picture of the big sigil structure. When its enough and activated either vibrate or recite 7 times.

OPASCH ZOROM ZALENOR UMULNI KATARO

Burn it to ashes put the ashes unto the offering items evenly.

Let the offering rest in the temple for 3 days (when its telling you by gut or guidance otherwhise do so) by the concecrated space and items. Feel the forces consume and being in delight.

Afterwards bury it or throw it away respectfully.

It works for:

°Death Angels and beings
°Demons
°And the forces of Darkness

:black_circle:LUX :skull_and_crossbones: ANGUIS :white_circle:

Mantra note:
Batus maraku maraku Batus

PART 2/PRECANTATION TO THE MASS OFFERING OF FLESH&FRUIT

You should do this before you use the Sacrifice Sigil and mantra for a Mass Offering of flesh and fruit. Or just do what the specific forces of your doing want from you if this doesnt aply to you per guidance and intuition.

VIBRATE:
AMIOA
“I call forth all the forces and powers of Darkness, Death, and the Demonic who had concecrated Space and all Ritual tools of my Spiritual Endevours!”

“Make yourselfes present and manifest as the hungering mouth of Sacrifice!”

VIBRATE:
ABOLIAS

Manual:

Concentrate now unto the Offering/Sacrifice Sigil structure as long, it and you need for being energeticly fullfilled and ready.

Feel the presence(s) and try to see it by your minds eye (if there is no or litle manifestation visible by naked eye) strengthen the atmosphere by visualizing all what you see in a more intensivite light (In wich maner it naturaly apears in you, and perhaps outside of you) .

Present symbolicy with gesture(s) now your offering(s) unto the present powers.

"Now this(these) is(are) my Offering(s) unto yours only to take! „

VIBRATE:
XAVIMEAS

Vibe a bit and rest/meditate how long its apropriate for you .

Than start the whole recitation&burning of the sigil structure and puting it on the offering you give-evenly.

:dragon: