The Sun, Saturn, And Godnames

Moving some posts about these from this topic:

2 Likes

I meant like major angels being - Raphel , Gabriel , Michael and so on .

yeah sorry . El is for Saturn . Not Sun . Got confused >_< . But El is an egyptian diety uwu.

2 Likes

I though the Egyptian god of the sun was Ra

2 Likes

They also have Horus and Aten (who is kind of a version of Ra). But he said that was an error and he meant the Egyptian God of Saturn, but I’m not convinced that one of those exists.

1 Like

I keep finding traces of this idea from various sources, including personal gnoses:

http://www.everythingselectric.com/saturn-sun/

More, broadly related to that, here: https://www.varchive.org/itb/index.htm

And this:

Finally while I’m on this topic, those links mention earth before a Moon, reminder of her current bizarre shape according to some soucres:

9 Likes

I don’t believe Saturn was the original sun…it may have been a sun at some time in the past but I believe there was another sun. That is not the sun we know now andoing not Saturn.

1 Like

Possibly relevant?

I don’t have strong views on this, but find it pretty interesting as a concept. :smiley:

1 Like

I found some weird shit on 4chan about the Moon recently, dumping it here as the closest suitable thread, IMO may be of interest to @C.Kendall & @levilevi:

The moon itself is a curious object
Apollo Expeditions to the Moon - NASA Technical Reports Server (NTRS)
They all worked well, with one exception, and were really producing useful data. One unexpected result came from the seismic experiment recording the impact of Intrepid on the surface after we had jettisoned it. The entire Moon rang like a gong, vibrating and resonating for almost on hour after the impact.
I like to believe the moon is hollow. and while we are at oddities about the moon:

Irwin Shapiro,
Harvard-Smithsonian Center for Astrophysics

“The best possible explanation for the Moon is observational error – the Moon doesn’t exist.’
“The Moon is bigger than it should be, apparently older than it should be and much lighter in mass than it should be. It occupies an unlikely orbit and is so extraordinary that all existing explanations for its presence are fraught with difficulties are none of them could be considered remotely watertight.”

Christopher Knight and Alan Bulter
Book: Who Built the Moon?

The Moon has astonishing synchronicity with the Sun. When the Sun is at its lowest and weakest in mid-winter, the Moon is at its highest and brightest, and the reverse occurs in mid-summer. Both set at the same point on the horizon at the equinoxes and at the opposite point at the solstices. What are the chances that the Moon would naturally find an orbit so perfect that it would cover the Sun at an eclipse and appear from Earth to be the same size? What are chances that the alignments would be so perfect at the equinoxes and solstices?

Isaac Asimov,
American author and professor of biochemistry at Boston University and Science Fiction writer. Asimov was one of the most prolific writers of all time.

"We cannot help but come to the conclusion that the Moon by rights ought not to be there. The fact that it is, is one of the strokes of luck almost too good to accept… Small planets, such as Earth, with weak gravitational fields, might well lack satellites… … In general then, when a planet does have satellites, those satellites are much smaller than the planet itself. Therefore, even if the Earth has a satellite, there would be every reason to suspect… that at best it would be a tiny world, perhaps 30 miles in diameter. But that is not so. Earth not only has a satellite, but it is a giant satellite, 2160 miles in diameter. How is it then, that tiny Earth has one? Amazing.

5 Likes

Thanks for that.
In a lot of ways, it feels like validation.

3 Likes

My personal view is that the solar system is artificial. I don’t believe it was created by “aliens,” at least in the traditional sense. I also don’t believe it was created by some ultimate God of the universe, as I tend to view that particular being as the “All,” or “Source,” the font of all ideas and energy and emotion and consciousness, yet having no individualized consciousness in itself. I suspect that what created the solar system is the Demiurge, a God of creation, and that God is likely Saturn. Saturn in the spiritual sense, not necessarily bounded to the planet Saturn, but that planet represents him, bears his symbol, perhaps overflows with his energy, and the “idea” of Saturn, the archetype, resonates powerfully and perpetually from that source. He is the “love of life,” the urge towards the cementing of individualized ego, and the creator who guides evolution to greater and greater heights.

But that’s just my thinking. I have no special knowledge of the universe.

By the way, Asimov apparently featured an “Azazel” in his short stories. Never read them, just the wiki.

4 Likes

I pretty much go along with that, if you look at when the newer planets (outside the classical ones) were discovered, the timing matches significant events in human evolution, even the choices of names they ended up with seems like a thing semi-consciously channeled and settled upon to denote their energy.

Only thing I’m not personally in line with is the whole demi-urge concept, I feel like that was an over-elaborate attempt to explain away the parasitic troll entity, but that’s based on the work we did destroying it as a group, and my experience finding traces of an older civilsation on Earth which had none of the precise issues of our current history.

@Laith_wavey posted an article which indicates the Pyramids at Giza are basically a form of giant clock, think sundial but not using the sun’s rays as the time-teller, rather geometry, since maths is a universal language, I highly recommend it, it distinguishes itself from the usual pyramid stuff by nor attempting to force a fantastical conclusion, nor by pointing to some imminent doomsday/revelation affair that’s going to happen within a few months or years:

Whether the Moon is connected to this, I can’t say, but there are so many weird things about the solar system, the correspondences, the Moon, even the earth itself, that boggle the mind.

3 Likes

Anyone ever noticed that the name Yahweh doesn’t fit the Tetragrammaton? Yod he VAV he. There’s no w sound. I get that in some languages the v and w interchange, but that doesn’t seem to fit here. There’s quite a bit of evidence that the name is actually Yahovah, later changed to Jehovah when the letter “j” came into existence. The recent scrolls found with the name written to include the vowels (I’ll have to find the link to this) have shown it as Yahovah. They don’t use two consonants together as in Yahweh. In the Kabbalistic rituals also you vibrate Yahovah.

2 Likes

I have UPG related to Saturn being a former sun, black sun now. David Icke of all people has recently been on a Saturn rant and brought this up. Of course when he gets an idea with some truth in it he completely fucking drives it in the ground. He now sees Saturn in every occult symbol

1 Like

On the topic of Angels, if we’re still talking about that, my personal gnosis and that of countless others reveals angels to be much more than raw power. While they possess a great deal of raw power, they are personalities with great intelligence and they will share it with you in evocation. Most of them aren’t servitors of YHVH or Demiurge, but some are. Many angels preceed the JCI religions entirely. At least that’s my UPG, shared by many competent magicians and deities I’ve asked about this. Some predate this world as we know it entirely, such as some of those who rule over astronomical bodies, e.g. planets and constellations. Sorry to kick a dead horse if that topic is long gone :wink:

1 Like

I spent some time deconstructing the tetragrammaton. You’re right, the collection of letters in the Hebrew is essentially impronounceable gibberish. My conclusion, using all the various rules to the Hebrew pronunciations in regards to letter placement, was that it sounds like “E-oh-ah”. Vibrated, “YO” but with a soft entry/exit and extended. It ends up feeling very much like the OM.
I have used this word to banish energies/entities in a second.

Haha, that’s crazy - Azazel referred to himself as “the black sun of alchemy” when I spoke to him.

2 Likes

It’s a former sun, turned dark. Old mythologies seem to vaguely reference this idea. But yea that’s interesting if Azazel’s planet is Saturn. Neat-o correspondence-o synchronicit-o

2 Likes

I actually hesitated to use the term since I knew it had associations with the gnostic view of the Old Testament deity. I was thinking more in terms of “the opposite of the ‘Source’”, in that Saturn is concentrated ego, a sort of ultimate Right Hand Pather, as opposed to the Hindu disintegration of ego and return to blissful passivity. Saturn is activity, growth, the cycle of life, hard lessons and triumph, personality and power, manifestation and spiritual mastery over the material.

Are there any public threads on this subject? I actually had a falling out with Christianity… hmm, I’m not sure when exactly. After my dog passed away. Possibly 2016, maybe early 2017. Went from devoted Christian to what I am now relatively quickly. It be amazing if the group work you mentioned coincided with that falling out and/or the events that led up to it. The older civilization stuff would also be interesting to read.

2 Likes

Troll god destruction logs:

I didn’t actually blog much about prior civilsations in any one place, some common themes are:

1. crystals, sound, and shapes used as technology
  2. pyramids (I know this reads like an airport novel checklist! :laughing:
  3. Belial, in that former civilsation taking on a more respected role
  4. the mid-atlantic and also far north

There’s probably more, but that’s all that comes to mind at present. This is kind of relevant, and I mean to update it with something else shortly:

3 Likes