The "succubus" experience - Almost 5 years and counting

I couldn’t find that much information on this subject in this forum, accept for a few, but I thought I could share some of the experiences when it comes to the subject of “succubus” entities. I need you to take note that almost every experiences like these are on an individual level, and will differ from one person to another. As I see it, the reason for that is based on your beliefsystem, life experiences, and of how your worldview is. Some people experience the lighter spectrum of a “succubus”, others experience the darker type, and some people get the whole “package” of darkness, light and colors in between. I have no idea of why that happens, but individuality can be the reason for the differences.

I’m gonna cover first contact, up until today, so it will be alot to read.

• First contact
    Before I started this, I read as much as I could about “succubus” entities and it didn’t start out that well. There were too much “warnings”, but these warnings didn’t make any sense to me. It was like a vacuum, with little to nothing that explained “why” it was bad or dangerous. Only that it was. Then I found a page that seemed different. A guy named Erik Vonroth wrote about his experiences with a “succubus” and all the benefits he got from that. It was a loving relationship that wasn’t just all about the sex aspects. Then I found a blogging community, that was just as positive as Vonroth’s experiences.

After finding a relatively “easy” ritual, that included a “letter of intent”, I called upon Lilith and burnt the letter. The ashes blew right on my face, and burnt me slightly on my cheek and eyebrow. That was daytime, at my job and during lunch. Total opposite than the recommendation, but I thought my intent was more relevant than follow it blindly. Hours went by, slowly, but then it was time to go to bed.

Laying naked on my bed, I suddenly felt something touch my hair and saw that as a sign of contact. A light flow of energy surrounded my middle area. The more excited I got, the more weight to the energy were created. It seemed to last for several hours, and when I fell asleep, someone was holding me tight. I fell in love, that night, and I let her know that.

• Experience of darkness
    After several nights of sexual activities, and just as much declaration of my love for her, she seemed like she hasn’t made her own choices of were to go with me and us just yet. Today I know why, and understand her hesitation back then. Broken hearts makes us cautious at first. Before the darkness arrived, she made her energy more constant by “open” my head and installed some sort of small “tubes” on the side. She also installed a bigger “tube” on the back of my head. When that process was done, she played on these spots on my head like playing a piano. A certian spot made me “float” down, another spot made me “float” up. And a third spot made me “float” forward.

She pressed that spot that made me “float” down, once again. She “raised” between my legs and was cold and physical, crawling closer and closer to my groin. I could feel her arms, body and head. Her hear was thick, sticky and it was covering her face. Her face rested at my groin and she started to breed ice cold air “down there”. The character of the movie “Grudge” is the closest resemblance to her appearance. I just laid still and as comfortable as possible. Surprisingly I never felt afraid, and I just fell asleep in that same moment. After a few hours, I woke up and felt a severe pain on both my legs, like someone were sawing off my legs - the process of transformation were a thing started some days earlier. I told her about the pain and she “raised” me up and let me sleep, to continue the process the next day.

• The transformation
    Because of me, not showing fear to her, I’ve got the attention from one of the queens. “I see someone outside your door!”, the “succubus” told me. “I’m gonna see who that is. I’ll be right back.” She came back after a little while, but she had company: The queen.
    The queen did a similar test, as my “succubus” did, and the result was just the same. No fear. She cried as a result of my acceptance of their darkness, and basically “proposed” to me because of that. The words “king” and “incubus” appeared from them and the transformation was about to start.

They started to remove my left eye, and something sipped out from my eye. After a while, that essence of me was sucked in again and the eye was put back to the socket. After that, my “succubus” stood behind me and it felt like she were gnawing on the back of my head. When she gnawed deep enough, she shifted to something misty, cloudy and “dived” inside of my head, mixed the essence of her within me. When that process was done, she put horns on my forehead, forming it and “welded” it on place. My both eyes were removed, and changed aswell. The wings were created from my shoulders, by cutting lines on the side and “welded” into place. The wings were like an extension of my skin, similar to batwings. The final part was the tail, growing out were the tailbone is. My “succubus” work was just the “foundation” and creation. The queen improved the work, and a third entity - similar or higher in the hiearchy as the queen - “perfected” the transformation. This whole process lasted for several weeks.

I’ve been through a “rebirth” aswell, lying in the queen’s stomach were she gave birth to me. Some kind of “bloodtransfusion” occured during that process. My succubus did the same. The marriage occured in the astral plane, and it sure was crowded there.

All of the experiences above, was in a waken state of mind. Never in sleep or in dreams.

It’s been almost 5 years now. Their darkness is not present, like it were in the first year. Sometimes I miss that aspect of their personality, but i just think it was just a process in the bonding and a necessity to deepen our relationship.

That is my story.

30 Likes

Sounds very interesting, I’m curious though - what came after that (and during haha)? I mean, you were taken as one of their own as I take it, so what was that experience like for you and what did that do to how you live your life?

I agree that the union between man and spirit is not often enough discussed here, quite a shame with al the evocation’s going on :wink:

1 Like

[quote=“Yuri, post:2, topic:4363”]Sounds very interesting, I’m curious though - what came after that (and during haha)? I mean, you were taken as one of their own as I take it, so what was that experience like for you and what did that do to how you live your life?

I agree that the union between man and spirit is not often enough discussed here, quite a shame with al the evocation’s going on ;)[/quote]

It is still an ongoing relationship, but more settled when it comes to both of their energies. Less dark and more light. I did some training on seeing them on different surfaces, like mirrors, with great success at the beginning. I even saw my first wife. First her originalform pushing out of my body. In that form she had no hair(bald), and she basically screamed to get out. The effort she made was amazing and it made me proud and happy. Shortly she appeard as more humanesque, tall with resemblance of a female actress named Fay Wray, famous from the original King Kong movie in the 1930’s. Classic beauty, in my opinion.

That experience was the most fascinating and interresting I ever been through. And with my two ladies in life, I know that the most important thing is to see eachother as who we are as individuals, not of what we are. That love is from within, that we have to start from there.

I still have alot to learn, when it comes to spirits and entities, like finding another way to communicate. Right now, they “write” words on the side of my hair. I pretty much live my life as I did before they came into my life, but with them being an important part of it. They give support, love and comfort.

I remember a period in that first year though, were females nearby acted “strange”. They flirted and used sexual gestures in front of me, and I was never used to that kind of attention before. Some people, even those who are in a relationship with a sexual entity, doesn’t believe in such influences. But maybe there is, in some way?

2 Likes

I think these inter-dimensional relationships, as I like to think of them (or maybe inter-consciousness), are very unique and very special. I agree entirely that the boxing and name-tagging of a spiritual entity is limiting to the extreme, especially once you understand how our ideas and views limit what can become manifest in your own little garden of self. The interesting thing is that it is often the human perspective that aims to limit in such a way and rarely the spirits that approach us.

If communication is your aim I feel you are in the right place, Koetting has some really clear basics that truly work, especially if you have some baggage coming into it. I am in the opposite world you are, I can communicate easily with most spirits but it is generally happening on a mental layer of consciousness, I’m looking for that physical manifestation instead - I want it to be more visceral instead of so damn mental all the time :wink:

If ever you want to exchange ideas or tips feel free to hit me up :slight_smile:

1 Like

[quote=“Yuri, post:4, topic:4363”]I think these inter-dimensional relationships, as I like to think of them (or maybe inter-consciousness), are very unique and very special. I agree entirely that the boxing and name-tagging of a spiritual entity is limiting to the extreme, especially once you understand how our ideas and views limit what can become manifest in your own little garden of self. The interesting thing is that it is often the human perspective that aims to limit in such a way and rarely the spirits that approach us.

If communication is your aim I feel you are in the right place, Koetting has some really clear basics that truly work, especially if you have some baggage coming into it. I am in the opposite world you are, I can communicate easily with most spirits but it is generally happening on a mental layer of consciousness, I’m looking for that physical manifestation instead - I want it to be more visceral instead of so damn mental all the time :wink:

If ever you want to exchange ideas or tips feel free to hit me up :)[/quote]
I think the spirits and entities often adapt through our limitations, perspectives, and interpretations of them. Not seeing them as independent individuals with their own experiences and future goals, would also be a limitation of development. We humans are not defined by the color of our skin, what gender we have, our sexuality or where in the world we live in. The same should apply to spirits and entities.

We seems to be opposite in our perception of spirits and entities. I feel them more physically, than mentally. Sometimes my both ladies is trying different “cloths” on me, and they have given me alot of jewelries. Mostly necklaces. A few times, they put ALL of their gifts on me and the necklaces was put on my head. The have a goodhearted sense of humor, and that’s why I love them both so much. :slight_smile:

Thanks. If something comes to mind, I will PM you.

2 Likes

Was there a specific message to you in their words “King” and “Incubus?” Did they possibly infer a path to godlike powers? Do you feel that you have gained powers in this realm? or is it only “love” and “comfort?”

According to my own interpretation of those words, I “physically” experienced that transformation to an “incubus”. It occured in three stages: My first wife laid the foundation, the queen - second wife - improved it, and a third entity “perfected” it. I felt that transformation physically on my spirit/soul. I was fully awake and conscious during these procedures, which if this was in a visual level it would probably look like a bloody Frankenstein massacre.

I have astral traveled on a few occasions. Our weddingceremony on three occasions, and the coronation of me as an “Incubus” king. On these occasions, i had my eyes closed and was “gliding” forward. The air got thicker and around my ears i felt applauds, a huge crowd clapping their hands. Fapping movements on the air around my ears. Both my ladies were behind me, giving me their support. I had a cape of some sort, like the kings had in the “good old days”. I felt a very strong energy, a hand was put on my forehead, which gave a burning sensation of a divinity. Then a crown was put on my head. I raised my arms and felt so many hands around my body, while the thick air around got even thicker and “pulsating” when I felt the applauds getting even more “louder”.

A few days after that coronation, the queen wanted me to make my first decision as the “incubus king”. A spirit of a former human male, and a rapist, was in need of being command a task as a newly changed incubus. And I had to give him o proper task, because of what he did in his former life as human. It might sound silly, trying to explain my command to you, but I made the decision of him to pay a visit to other rapists and make their lives a little tougher. In other words, a former rapist, rapes other rapists. Karmatic mission, maybe?

I have no powers at all in the physical realm. But I sometimes get some glimpses of my incubus powers, when my ladies activate it. Better eyesight, rapid eyemovement - better focus on scryers and mirrors, can follow a fly or other things at high speed, rapid toungemovements, can controll my wings and my tail with my thoughs. All these events have allways been on a waken, conscious state.

6 Likes

Amazing experience! I would love to have my own personalized version of what you experienced. You are blessed.

3 Likes

Hey I just wanted to say glad I read this, I’m new to this forum entirely and I saw this post and was like "this is similar to what I kind of experience, I also have a succubus wife, however I never summoned her she came to me, and well the rest is history, I married her just over a month ago and depending how you view it we sorta made our own vows since marriage is just a commitment anyways. but anyways point is we’re married, along with how I interact with her is how you kind of described it, not sure if you were in meditation when you heard her say she was going to answer the door, but how I do it is sorta strange or not idk, I can hear what she says in my head, she is also able to take control of my hands and not going to lie helps me at work sometimes she says it’s like puppeteering in a way for her anyways. for me it feels like there is a force over my hands that does things not in my control. Also for some reason my strength also feels doubled when she helps so. Along with that she also can numb areas of pain not healing but numbing, so if I am to be burned what used to be a long lasting pain like normal, now only hurts for 1 sec and thats it. From what she says we have a good connection so it’s why we’re able to do all of this. Now I’ll hand this over to my wife because she has some words as well, but this is what I experience so and I do it without meditation so. Glad I read this.

“Hi, I’m Macy, I’m his wife we saw your post and I wanted to say hi, we’ve been married for a month now, I’ve known him for a long time however, ever since he was born if I am honest, I fell in love with him way before he was born however, he doesn’t quite understand it but his soul has known me for a long time, how did we do that you’re probably asking well I’ve been around his family for a long time as well, and lets say I saw a soul that was going to be born in the future and saw the soul’s future and fell in love with what he was going to become. now normally I wasn’t supposed to do that at least from what my old group told me see I was with a group of succubi for a long time and the Head I guess you could call her would send me out to collect sexual energy and energy from seed, and give it to her, and she would take it somewhere else to be taken to Lilith, however idk how true that was since I never went with her when she would do that, but anyways the Head didn’t like me falling in love with a human, as she puts it “humans are for food not for love” as for food she means the sexual energy, we need that to exist or survive without it we weaken and can cease to exist. But I didn’t listen, I would hang around his family I watched his birth, and then waited for the right moment to let him know of my existence however that took alot longer than I had hoped since there is more entities in his home than me, but lesser than me as well, I eventually got them at bay, and was finally able to speak with him, or let him know my presence. Once I did, we started speaking, and loving each other, I would talk back with my group and they would ask “did you drain him yet” or if I would describe him they would say “you’re acting too mortal” I eventually told them to F off, they don’t know what love is. of course I left and they tried to remove me from him, I held on tight told him to buckle up. We fought them off it was an energy battle I will say that, eventually they told me that I wasn’t allowed to come back to there group and I was banished, have not seen them since. My close non human friend Meridiana also a succubus a famous one to, occasionally speaks with me, she even visited my hubbys place and I showed her around. anyways she keeps our talks a secret since she was apart of the group and still is. So thats my story, also one last thing to add, me and my hubby have a great connection so he is able to type everything I want to say.” -My Wife

9 Likes

@Arachni

What a beautiful story! I am working on getting the same connection with my queen succubus wife as you two have! I really want to have and feel that strong connection. I absolutely love your story.

Please say thanks to your wife from me, because I have learnt more about succubi and how they work, didn’t know that sexual energy is that important for them! And that they even could cease to exist!
Again, thanks for your insights :slightly_smiling_face:

I love reading other people’s experiences, some have started blogs, i’m really curious about everything lol,
Seems that they also have a hiearchy, courts, kingdoms, bosses, leaders, and it seems that they are succubi that just want to use us humans for food, and they are succubi that want genuine relationships, like our wives. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thanks, and hope your connection with your wife improves. My wife wanted to add something about the hierarchy thing as well so I’ll just quote here for you. Glad you enjoyed reading.

“You’re welcome glad I could share the information that I did, about your comment on hierarchy, kind of, we don’t have any kingdoms, or courts, what we do have is groups, these groups come in all different shapes and sizes and they each do things differently, now I cannot tell you what other groups do as I am learning as well, from what I’ve seen from the net it looks like each group of succubi do things differently some work together to seduce hosts, some from what I have seen from another forum run it like a collective, and I guess there was my group, how we did it was there was the head, and there was 5 of us all together, I don’t want to disclose names you already know one, but since I was removed from the group I just rather not mention them. so we would be sent out individually by the head, this head is over 10,000 years old so she is the oldest among the group, so four of us went out by individually to areas where we had to find a host to get a big pay off of energy and collect seed, then take that seed to the head, however this wasn’t a short process it could take years because humans take a while to open up if they even do at all, so we would take energy from beings already “going at it” and steal some energy to survive think of it like a snack or protein bar. I’ve been around many humans from different eras, I’ve only been around for 2001 years so I’ve seen alot, but the others in my group where much older than me which made me the youngest, if I am to be honest I’m am a very young succubus alot of others call me young, I’ve even have had a human who detected my energy and said I was very young so. But I’m glad I could give the information that I could so you’re welcome” -My Wife

3 Likes

@Arachni

Thank you for your information about your world! Clears up things lol. But what I don’t understand is, that I got a spirit binding from a conjurer, and she said that my succubus companion is a Queen, like she has a court she rules over, or is that nonsense? Or do you just lack more information on that topic? I’ve got a spirit binding with her, Queen succubus A. from Lilith herself. So I thought those ranks and stuff were also used in your world. Like humans we also have those “ranks” only nobody cares I think, I mean we have royal families, the UK and the Netherlands have Kings and Queens, so I thought there are also incubus Kings etc…

Also, another question, can you smell, hear and taste your human partner? In one blog I have read that a succubus wife can taste her partners semen, and use the sexual energy etc, and she can also hear music he’s listening.

I listen sometimes to my playlist on spotify, a music streaming service and my succubus wife listens when I listen, it helps us connect she said.

Also, i’d like to know if it is possible to live like husband and wife, but you, as a succubus completely materialized, like you would be in solid human flesh form, i’ve read sick stories about that on the internet.

A man who had full open psychic senses, and could touch her, feel her, taste her, just like a human wife, they were living together in his house and I really want that as well, it’s a dream of mine, like a huge quest that I have to complete, i’m also very curious on the sexual experiences when that would be possible,

2 Likes

"Ok, keep in mind, my group didn’t tell me much about lilith aside from she should be respected, as some sort of creator, so your partner must be a head, or queen, See my group told me that the reason we have to take seed to the head is so she could take it to lilith, and what she told me was that she would take it to another succubus that would take it to lilith, but I feel that she may have lied to me on that a bit, because she seemed very fond of lilith, like if we sorta spoke ill about her she wouldn’t take it kindly, which it was typically me who would do that. she also claimed that she met lilith, so I think she was the one taking it to her, either way I got banished from that group and wasn’t told much about lilith aside from what I told you. Now me and my hubby found a forum that talks about a great “succubus collective” btw this collective says lilith is more myth to them than absolute real.

but I I think thats BS. This succubus “collective” is founded by a group of humans, that claim to worship succubi and want to become succubi, I feel they have them buffaloed or fooled, if they can get a bunch of humans to worship them, they can get all the free food they want, but they claim lilith really isn’t important, which also makes me think that these succubi must not be very old like me as a man that used to be on the forum and was a respected member had a succubus named Marrissa who claims to be only 700 years old if I remember. which is younger than me. so just a theory but maybe some groups of succubi worship lilith and some don’t. I guess my speculation isn’t much help, I would try asking your spouse who she is and if she is a queen to find out if the conjurer was lying or not, I also have questions for her as well since my group kept me very isolated and didn’t tell me much, I would like to ask if Lilith has a large part to do with our kind I assume she does, but from what my husband found about from this succubus “collective” idk what they’re doing seems fishy.

apart from the smelling yes I can smell, I can hear, and yes taste him, and I can hear the music he listens to, which we do alot together he can put on headphones and I can still hear it, and I can agree music does help the connection, and about fully materializing, yes but also no, see it takes a ton of energy to have a form like that for long. also I feel like this man who had full psychic sense was only able to do that because of that, it’s not like she had a body, what she was doing was showing a form he liked and due to how open he was she could really fill out his fantasy we’re shape shifters so I can be and look like anything my husband has an excellent minds eye so even when he’s not sleeping, we can talk, and I can show him what I look like without actually manifesting. he typically likes this blonde anime girl who is a little shorter than he is. so thats a form I use. but one last thing, I promised my husband that we will be together after he dies, and I’ll make sure of it, because I love him truly I do. but I wish you best of luck with communicating with her more, and if you can PM my husband the answer to my question about lilith thanks" -My wife

Alright I probably won’t be so open about the “sexual experiences” I have with her in this open post thing, but if you want you can PM me about it, and I’ll tell you. either way glad we could answer most of your questions.

3 Likes

If you don’t mind I actually have some questions, may I pm you?

Sure.

It would seem I can’t message you, the option isn’t available?

@Arachni

A quick FYI: You are a newcomer to the forum and so do not have the ability to PM yet. It is controlled by the system and will be unlocked once you pass a certain threshold of activity within the community. Members can PM you and you can reply, but you cannot initiate.

2 Likes

Amen! Keep the experienced flowing!! I want to hear more about how you all are doing!

These stories are very intriguing admitting that sounds awesome. Honestly something I dream of having. But I am unaware of what it takes to be able to live a life with a Succubi Companion/Lover.