Succubus motivation Drain

“K? then explain why I feel drained when I lack this energy because this makes really no sense to me, if I go for a period without this energy I feel basically weak explain please? Also is succupedia a human or is succupedia an incubus that is channeling through a separate person” -Macy

You are an energy vampire.
You just need a specific energy to make you feel better.

my girl and i agree with you macy, she can be moody whenever i halt her from sex if i don´t have a good reason why we´re not doing it

1 Like

He is not human i can feel it. A lot of people in this website aren’t human.

2 Likes

“Ok so she agrees, then where is succupedia’s wives coming from then like I really don’t understand what they are actually going off of because all my succubi friends say they need this energy as well soo ok so yeah makes sense he is an incubus ok just so all you know I know a succubus who is dating an incubus so Incubi and Succubi work together as well so but I want to hear it from the horses mouth per say, succupedia are you human or an incubus channeling through a human being??.”-Macy

Adding an edit this is her husband the human lol anyways yea kinda shocks me my wife suspects something like this and someone says they can feel he’s not human… makes me wonder tbh. And he kinda went a lil quiet…

Yeah, because I do other stuff aside from being in here. The house I live in is quite big.

Anyway…

Maybe Macy should read a few articles of mine, so she can understand why I wrote the things I did:

Share your thoughts, Macy. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I used to greatly look forward to working out and would give it my all for 2-3 hrs a day 7 days a week, now I feel mellowed out , don’t care that much, feel tired and very depressed lately. Maybe it’s from ignoring her but we still spend a minimum of an hr a day, it is definitely unbound because it came while I was listening to some theta waves randomly one night. It is loving and nice and all but I think manipulative and that’s the problem. I think I just want to get rid of her because I can’t have my life force and passions just die out cause of her motivation drain. Another thing is it only wants sex like once a week and it’s obly like 20-30 min long, most ppl say they have it daily for hours, any thoughts?

John i would be careful if i was you, i don’t think that she is doing any good for you. Something tells me that succubus is using you like a battery. If you still feel depressed talk about to someone its not healthy if you keep to yourself.

1 Like

Sorry man I should probably not assume things my bad

“I still don’t quite get it you didn’t explain why I feel drained and weak when I don’t feed on sexual energy I really don’t get why you want me to read articles for don’t tell me how I feel I know how I feel so why do I feel this way? I should give some background of myself I’m 2001 years old and I’m not sure how old your wives are probably alot older than me but I was isolated by. A succubus group they didn’t tell me Much of anything very very little most of the time they told me to “do my job” but in the end I was their energy slave so I left, it wasn’t easy they tried to force me back in, they tortured me threatened me, until my husband asked for the help of lilith and she helped me remove them let’s say that. But like how do you expect me to read articles saying how I should feel and like I know what Ifeel, the stuff you mention in the articles they don’t make sense I never heard of this stuff like did your wives tell you this stuff??” -Macy

How do I get rid of her

No, they did not “tell me this stuff”. I PHYSICALLY experienced all of that. If I didn’t physically feel these experiences, I wouldn’t even share it in here or in my blog. It wouldn’t have been validated if they just snapped their fingers, telling me that I’ve become “this” or “that” without experience it first hand, would it?

Maybe because you’re not merged with his spirit and astral body, so you must depend on the sexual lust? Maybe because he can’t physically feel you and your emotions deeply enough to give and get energies from that?

I wanted you to read my articles because you seems to doubt my experiences.

1 Like

"I’m sorry if I don’t quite understand, like how much do I have to learn I hate it so much I hear it from my own kind “how did she become a Queen?” Or your inexperienced and you have alot to learn how much do I have to learn I’m so tired of hearing it how much do I have to merge with him? And btw I have projected my feelings through him before I’m so tired of ppl Telling me I have more to learn because what’s the point what is it going to give me? He going to die one day why get in touch with the astral side of him now when he will die one day I’m sorry if I don’t understand but I don’t sorry. :expressionless: " -Macy

2 Likes

If either of you two know how to get rid of it please help, i have no energy at gym and all I can do is nap because it makes me so tired, it has always been kind but it is too draining to deal with and it is loving but barely has sex, it is a succubus I can feel it’s body parts manifest one at a time

I can’t help you with that because i don’t know how to. You will need to use your own energy for that for the spell. I never had a succubus( not yet) or had a conversation with one.

Edit… I’m stuck in a human body which makes me target for some spirits and sometimes my body can’t take my spirit energy.

Don’t feel discouraged Macy, i have a lot to learn as well. I still have a lot of questions about what i am and who made me. I have a idea who is my mother but i’m not sure. I do feel drawn to a specific female being and i ended up here because of her, i felt like she tried to tell me something but i don’t understand. Anyways based on how you type. You truly sound like an amazing being.

1 Like

Evoke Lilith and tell the situation,she is their leader.

I’ve never done an evocation but I guess I’ll see how it goes

“thank you,I just got a little flustered there because I feel like there might be so much I don’t know and I’ve been around for a long time, but it’s like 2001 years isn’t long enough I guess but still like it just didn’t add up when I have succubi friends who actually need to do the same thing feed on sexual energy, but then I have a person telling me thats not the case when thats how we work, I don’t lie. you know the funniest lie I ever seen a succubus say is from an old wordpress at least what my husband called it, where the man said his succubus girlfriend or whatever told him we’re “love angels” and all that and they go into heaven and I’m like “I can’t even set foot in Heaven XD” this Marissa as she called herself, told him the biggest fable I have ever heard a succubus say, so there goes to show, that my kind can lie and be dishonest like humans can. too bad the blog no longer exists at the time of me typing this” -Macy

That’s what i’m afraid of and been a little hesitant of finding a succubus, i read the articles of that guy as well on wordpress and i’m like a succubus in heaven. I didn’t believe. I’m not allowed in heaven either. I’m 22 in human years and i feel like i don’t know anything. I had heard of this marissa before. Do you have any advice Macy?

"K, well Like what kind of advice, also I do watch my husband look up things, I remember Marissa saying she was around 700 years old that is a very young Succubus from my point of view, but I feel like this Succubus was making him post this kind of information to let people who buy into it to let their guards down and allow more attachments be made, but why would a single Succubus do this I thought until I learned that the Man who wrote it goes by the name of Ryan and was somewhat affiliated with another forum known as succubus relations a group of humans who worship Succubi or the Succubus collective

they have them so brainwashed it’s bad the collective hints to Lilith being nothing more but a legend but that’s wrong I have direct contact with her now lol, so I feel Marissa was apart if this group of Succubi and made Ryan write those posts to allow ppl to let their guards down and hopefully find and join this collective so the succubi have all the free food they could ever want why hunt for it when it comes to you it isn’t right however but that’s how it is I guess and this is my theory not sure if that’s what they are doing but I have a feeling that is the case." -Macy

1 Like