The "succubus" experience - Almost 5 years and counting

I feel like the only thing my succubus does is pretty much touch my nose all day and sometimes tease and fondle me but that’s it… :expressionless:

“That’s it”!? :thinking:

You’re basically complaining about something humans rarely do to each other nowadays. Every kind of interaction with a spirit should be seen as a gift, especially the kind you just described. What more could you possibly ask for?

The more you interact, the more will come to you. You don’t lead and you don’t command. You’re the passive one, and the succubus takes the active role when interacting with you. At least in the beginning.

5 Likes

@succupedia What if you paying to Lilith part as the letter is burning?

1 Like

I think that’s more than what most ppl get out of half of their relationships with their spirits. The first half anyways. I barely even hear them, so much so I’m questioning if they’re even back. Haven’t felt anything. Consider yourself lucky man. I’m envious

@Winters I think it’s no different than any other relationship. At least that’s how I see it. Yeah, it’s got a few quirks (aka no physical presence to speak of) but I think that gets made up in other ways. Like being with you in a dream!

2 Likes

tbh the time it took to build the connection wasn’t too quick, it started off as well something like that, then I just let her in, and how I did that was open up, talk to her like a normal person was next to me, and our talks were one sided at first, all I could really do is one sided conversation, then it evolved to the two sided we have now so the way I interact with her didn’t start off like this automatically. I also legitimately care for her and she cares for me, so in a way we were ment for each other. I’m also going to be a father soon consider that an update with my relationship with her in a way.

4 Likes

I never said I take it for granted but it’s been almost half a year.
I love the whole subject but you don’t know my experiences well enough to know why I feel the way I do.I’m not an ungrateul guy who doesn’t give a shit about his succubus.
I’ve read all your posts and more on your blog so it is an honor getting a response from you.
Thanks for your advice sir.

1 Like

Yeah but considering what she did to me I wonder if should really consider myself lucky

1 Like

6 months is nothing. You’ve just been “licked” as starters. I’ve been into this for over 8 years now, and the development comes in stages. Sometimes it knocks you off, and sometimes it’s like a breeze. All things counts, if you look at it in the whole picture.

I would say I’ve read about the complaints with the lack of progression a lot over the years, and some people haven’t even experienced the things you have. I’m certain that you are very grateful for your experiences this far, and I’m sure more will come along the way.

Just let the succubus run it’s course, and you just tag along and learn from her. When you least think of it, you will progress rapidly.

7 Likes

Hey succupedia if you have any free time could you pm me?

1 Like

I thought I’d post these links. I believe the 3 other queens should be given a chance.

http://www.infernaldialogues.com/2013/04/the-satanic-feminine-divine-part-ii.html?m=1

http://www.infernaldialogues.com/2013/04/the-satanic-feminine-divine-part-vi.html?m=1

http://www.infernaldialogues.com/2013/04/the-satanic-feminine-divine-part-v.html?m=1

3 Likes

Not today, because it’s late and there’s work tomorrow. Maybe at the end of the week? I’m quite busy from Monday to Thursday.

4 Likes

Ok I understand. Next weekend then?

I’ve found the links to be informative! Thanks for posting these

2 Likes

They seem to be over looked a lot. I’m sure they can be very helpful.

Thank you for your knowledge and contribution! I came here for some answers and i found one in these links

1 Like

@succupedia mind pm-ing me? I have some questions that I would like to ask you about the summoning process

Though not a Queen per se, don’t forget about Machaloth

http://www.infernaldialogues.com/2013/04/the-satanic-feminine-divine-part-iii.html?m=1

She’s real nice too.

2 Likes

Welcome @Fong. Please post an introduction in the NEW MAGICIAN AND INTRODUCTIONS area, and tell us about yourself and any experience you may have in magick. It is a rule of this forum.

1 Like

Sorry to dig this up, but that was beautiful :cry::sob:

This thread will have to be labeled “10 years and counting.” That’s a hell of a spread there. Are you still learning more about those you work with? I’m sure there’s more to learn.

2 Likes