The Scorpion God Is Pro Marijuana (Legalization)

Belial is for legalization, but he hates addiction. Addiction tampers with free will, and the purpose of having no master is to utilize free will. If you’re doing drugs and can’t seem to stop, it’s going to piss him off.

5 Likes

I downloaded the sigil, and will be using it because this whole thing vibes true. The scorpion God has been sending me signs lately. Not very familiar with it, but I will now be delving into communion with it.

Why is Belial the scorpion God? I have suffered some 7 odd years of addiction and have been sober the past couple months, maybe he is trying to come and assist me.

6 Likes

Belial is an excellent entity when it comes to trying to beat addiction. I’ve seen several forum posts about how people have noticed that they’ve been kicking bad habits while working with him.

2 Likes

Primal Craft. That’s the group I was thinking about a week ago.

@Meowlix - if the spirits have consciousness and essentially know and have access to more than we do… which is why many people call upon them for help… who’s to say they don’t have preference?

@Prophet - i would have to agree… free will is choice and there is no freedom without choice… i’m a plant eater and feel that these plant medicines have a lot to offer us on many levels of existence

@Atinama - congratulations… i also used to be an addict but made my way to being soberAF… i still believe in legalization so people may use mainly for medicinal and spiritual reasons

Sober As Fuck Poem for anyone interested —> http://jaehkoeb.org/give-a-sober-as-fuck/

either way The Scorpion God being Belial who has been described as the flesh of the Earth and one against tyranny would obviously be for making sure that no plant or human is without freedom

2 Likes

Because Consciousness is partially Lifeforce where a spirit joins with it to obtain that sentience. To become conscious (to wakeup in this world) is to be animated…by life force. Once it becomes as this it is more than just a spirit, as it had then obtained a peice of “Soul.” Spirits alone must exist in symbiosis with hunanity.

2 Likes

Weed was legalized in my country a while ago. For now it’s restricted to private use but eventually public use will be permitted too.

1 Like

@Twilight_Dragon what country?

1 Like

South Africa

Belial does really does hate addiction, i thinking everyone are walking different paths, while walking the path of Belial become free of addiction, if walking a different path other then Belial, like the paths of Ahriman, Satan, Amaymon and Cthuhu probably wouldn’t matter if want to get as high as a kite on marijuana, if decided to walk the path of Belial sometime before walking the path of Belial start to slowly come off drugs, so by the time your walking the path of Belial you should be able to work with Belial without any withdrawl symptoms, if want to enter infernal empire must pass through the seal of Belial.

2 Likes

getting high as a kite and addiction are two very different things

He doesnt hate addiction. Thats just someones personal relationship with him. He has something to offer for everyone if you are willing to pay the Tab in full with some extra.

:eye: hhave seen things
Watch out it is slimy

Come to Canada, we have all the legal marijuana marijuana you want AND free healthcare. You’ll get used to the snow.

Legal here too but thanks for the offer

It’s also legal in Washington State.

Lots of us, dating back for years, yeah. :stuck_out_tongue:

It’s not “unverified/unsupported personal gnosis” when it’s lots of you, and you all happen to find the same thing.

“B-b-but? Cant there be a complexity?

Fuck off, yes, of course.

Life is never easy and it’s not about to get so now for anyone, on this topic. :fu:

Can addiction be helpful, in some situations, to some magicians, who are willing to pay the price or can avert it? YES - @Uncle-Al on here has posted ways to use addiction to fuel workings, like this, so… :man_shrugging:

If most magicians who have addictions (because we often do) want to know where Belial stands, then, usually, he’s at if it’s kicking your ass more than you can CHOOSE it and/or USE it to kick ass, then you are just a sad sack, no different to a crack whore sucking cocks for a high.

But hey, even if you are, I hear it gets easier, the more teeth you lose. :kiss:

3 Likes

Well said!

Sometimes he even intervenes with it himself even if you don’t want him to.

3 Likes

That only seems to be true if you are or were a druggy. Cant speak for those who arent though such as myself.

Yeah he will kick your ass, but thats only to help you meet your goal. As for him being for or against drugs his responses in my experiences as well as those Ive interviewed along the way have been about personally tailoring his thoughts and emotions to be dedicated to their cause.

So essentially Belial is about your own personal relationship with Satanism and Black Magick. The only truth is the truth you create. What a druggy vs a non-druggy or even those of religious natures will have something different to say about Belial and there are of course reasons behind that.

1 Like

:roll_eyes:

This was about “addiction,” not word games.

Drugs (any kind) =/= addiction.

2 Likes