WHat do you with the energy from your anger?

Hi a question…

If you are like me and tend to have a short fuse or low tolerance for aggravation lol how do you deal with that? When you feel yourself getting angry over something small how do you harness that?

Thanks!

1 Like

Baneful Magick, cursing, that sort of thing. Get to explosion point then explode - sending your hatred and maliciousness to your victim. With Magickal direction the sizzling emotion and sheer power of your force will work wonders. I’m a nicotine addict. When I need visceral fucking hatred I just stop using nicotine for a few hours and I’m ready! And do I sweat? It used to run off of me and often still does.

Hope that helped.

Al.

4 Likes

Hahah that’s a very clever idea.

1 Like

Anger and acting out comes from a feeling of being attacked even when you’re really not.

This comes from low self-confidence and lack of perspective.

This is still something I’m majorly working on.

Instead of getting defensive, admit that it might be true and move on. Even if you decide that you know it’s not true, understand the perspective of other people and how others might view your actions.

Understand how you view yourself and how it’s different from how other people view your internal narratives from the outside.

Case in point. Many times the way thoughts warp our perception of reality can be so subtle that we can’t pick up on what we are associating with those thoughts.

In the exact moment of your utter and complete frustration, instead of blaming others for saying those things to you, remember that they are actually helping you regardless of their intentions.

In the exact moment that you realize you are frustrated because of your perceived lack of ability to change yourself, take the blame off yourself for a second.

" I don’t blame myself for acting like a stupid fool. I don’t blame my parents or anything else. It just happened."

This is not the same as taking the responsibility off your shoulders, it is a way of giving up control over the past. When you blame yourself, you are beating yourself up for not doing things differently. The reason people comment on what we do or critique us is to generate emotional leverage, intellectual leverage that interrupts our daily thought patterns.

The problem is that change occurs from the present onward, the past is already gone. We have been trained from society to blame ourselves because that is our encoded way of recognizing the mistakes we have done in the past.

However, blaming yourself and feeling guilty for not doing things differently is a way of taking responsibility for the past. This serves no one. Regardless of the fact that you could have done things differently, it’s over.

6 Likes

I’m full of clever, practical, inexpensive, tried and true ideas.

Al.

2 Likes

i store it on crystals,or i let fullful my body and energy body,its pure energy

1 Like

Try to balance my energy out through meditation. I try to trivialize my thought patterns and make myself less angry, wait it out… if that doesn’t work curse the person that wronged me or made me upset

1 Like

I listen to metal and sulk. Sometimes I use it creatively in my writing, but I usually just sulk.

2 Likes

I had to take anger management classes, now I can deal with constructively. They were actually really helpful.

1 Like

I never get angry over little things, like someone accidentally spilling their drinks over me or accidentally doing me little harm, I have a very very good temperament and I get angry only when someone really crosses the line.

1 Like