The Scorpion God Is Pro Marijuana (Legalization)

Lots of us, dating back for years, yeah. :stuck_out_tongue:

It’s not “unverified/unsupported personal gnosis” when it’s lots of you, and you all happen to find the same thing.

“B-b-but? Cant there be a complexity?

Fuck off, yes, of course.

Life is never easy and it’s not about to get so now for anyone, on this topic. :fu:

Can addiction be helpful, in some situations, to some magicians, who are willing to pay the price or can avert it? YES - @Uncle-Al on here has posted ways to use addiction to fuel workings, like this, so… :man_shrugging:

If most magicians who have addictions (because we often do) want to know where Belial stands, then, usually, he’s at if it’s kicking your ass more than you can CHOOSE it and/or USE it to kick ass, then you are just a sad sack, no different to a crack whore sucking cocks for a high.

But hey, even if you are, I hear it gets easier, the more teeth you lose. :kiss:

3 Likes

Well said!

Sometimes he even intervenes with it himself even if you don’t want him to.

3 Likes

That only seems to be true if you are or were a druggy. Cant speak for those who arent though such as myself.

Yeah he will kick your ass, but thats only to help you meet your goal. As for him being for or against drugs his responses in my experiences as well as those Ive interviewed along the way have been about personally tailoring his thoughts and emotions to be dedicated to their cause.

So essentially Belial is about your own personal relationship with Satanism and Black Magick. The only truth is the truth you create. What a druggy vs a non-druggy or even those of religious natures will have something different to say about Belial and there are of course reasons behind that.

1 Like

:roll_eyes:

This was about “addiction,” not word games.

Drugs (any kind) =/= addiction.

2 Likes