The Ritual of the Neutron Star

I’ll admit I like maintaining my influence.

I am also pleased that I did all that goddamn business magick. Some people do other magick. I did this magick, and then things happened.

For a while, being surrounded by certain kinds of people, you can forget who you are. Yes, actually, I rather enjoy what I do. I realize this is offensive to some people, but they can fuck off I suppose.

Some interesting qualities of some emotions

Weakness is a pseduo-pleasure, an attracting force.

Lethargy is a draining, dulling emotion. Deep lethargy results in nothing really happening, and eventually the lethargy subsides and then something else arises.

Misery is an emotion that captures attention strongly, similar to lethargy, although instead of draining into dullness, it is a more active captivation with an emotional experience.

Despair I believe can feel so strange when intentionally summoned and expanded because it seems to be an emotion that tends to arise along with other things, rather than being an emotion which strongly absorbs into itself.

It is perhaps a common assumption that fear is an avoidance emotion, rather than an attracting emotion, but the reality seems to say otherwise. Weakness is an attracting emotion. Lethargy and misery attract into themselves. Despair does create aversion. What happens when you are faced with a threatening stimulus and then fear arises which wants to compel you to flee (rather than fight or freeze)? Is that despair? Or is there a more base fear, which underlies weakness?

Rage is a fundamentally different experience and emotion than fear. Fighting begins with rage, rather than the only options being flee or freeze.

Avarice is an emotion which acts as a channeling force to fuel the creation of rage.

Aggression is how rage is channeled into behavioral manifestation, including verbal, nonverbal, and mental behaviors.

Hatred is a fundamentally different experience and emotion than rage or fear.

Disgust creates strong aversion.

Malice creates strong attraction to harmful behaviors.

Hatred is usually less self-attracting than rage.

It also seems that hatred can go either way in the sense that hatred can manifest through malice or disgust. However, in the ritual, the order should be kept as it is, malice and then disgust, for the following reason. The first refinement of hatred you will experience is an attracting emotion. This is followed by an aversive emotion. You then proceed into rage with aggression, how rage manifests. You then proceed to the generation of rage, an attracting emotion. This is followed by despair, an aversive emotion. Then there is misery, an emotion which attracts into itself. Then there is lethargy, an emotion which attracts into itself while creating dullness until it subsides. Then comes weakness, which is an attracting emotion.

Can you see what this does?

Some notes on personalities

I have observed people who seem to predominantly experience weakness as the emotion through which their behavior manifests. It is more difficult to observe the lethargy types as they are less visible. Misery types seem to not be as much of a thing as misery is not an easy emotion to experience in social settings due to how captivating of an emotion it is. People who primarily experience despair tend to become afraid of everyone, and this either leads to despair behaviors, weakness behaviors, or weakly manifested rage behaviors, which I suppose are aggression behaviors with little time experiencing avarice behind them, meaning little strength to the emotional compelling force. In this case, that usually means weakness becoming mixed into the behavioral manifestations as fear-weakness arises in reaction to the idea of manifesting aggressive behavior, which arises close enough to the intention to manifest aggressive behavior that the fear-weakness which arises in association from the idea of the self manifesting aggressive behavior that the aggressive behavior begins to manifest, but quickly becomes colored by weakness while remaining rooted in aggression. That’s what happens.

Rage types are usually off-putting in some way. The majority of their behaviors will be manifesting through aggression or with aggression tinged into the behavioral string. How exactly this happens depends on the individual and the context, but the result is always aggressive behavior. Here I do not mean “aggressive” as in “an aggressive strategy,” but as how I have been using the term here, to label an emotion. This is an important distinction. Their relationships are usually disagreeable.

With hatred, I believe there are two types - disgust types and malice types.

Disgust types seem to not really be big fighters, actually. A similar thing happens as with despair types - the idea of the self manifesting malicious behavior causes weakness to arise. My perception is that what follows is the trace amounts of malice which do arise become influenced by the weakness such that the malice manifests directed towards the self or goes unsated and dies off, and then fear is primarily experienced. What this results in is someone who feels strong disgust as they feed their hatred, but this is not an unresolved state as disgust is an aversive emotion, meaning that disgusts compels behavior towards the subsiding of disgust. This means that the disgust can arise and pass away whenever the subject manifests the intention to consider the object of their disgust, and there are no subsequent emotional compulsions as the subject avoids the object of disgust.

Malice types are of a greater complexity. Malicious behaviors can be either successful or a failure, depending on whether or not negative emotion or damage was caused to arise (or was perceived to have arisen). The nature of hatred means that malice types may not always clearly and obviously display malice, unlike rage types. It seems to me that malice types are only sustainable if there are regular means to successfully inflict malice upon the object which generates malice, whether externally tangible or within one’s own perception. This is due to the nature of malice, which is an emotion with an inherent goal. If there is failure, then that can cause weakness to arise due to the perception of not being in control.

I would say that there is a type beyond this, a malice-disgust hybrid type. I make this distinction because these are fundamentally conflicting emotional compelling forces. One is attracting and the other is aversive, which means that naturally they tend to conflict until one becomes stronger and more prominent in experience. However, if an object of malice begins to take on disgust, the arising of the object because of malice arising then causes disgust to arise. If the malicious force is strong enough, then it will arise again despite the aversion towards the object created by the disgusting force, and this aversion acts as a fuel to the malice. As more malice is generated, disgust is also maintained and generated, creating a balance which feeds itself in a hate-loop. The malice-disgust type is distinct from the malice type in that disgust is maintained, rather than falling away to malice.

As one proceeds through the types, one can see that there is a progression towards greater effectiveness with regards to destructive behavior.

What I believe is important to clarify, however, is that this does not mean that malice-disgust types are of a more sophisticated nature than weakness types. The weakness type and the malice-disgust type are both of the same fundamental human psychology, with the same potential to become any of the negative emotion types.

I would say that the type which I have the most experience observing is the malice-disgust type.

I think that with how I display behaviors and with the mindset I have come to have, people sometimes forget who I am. I understand that it can also be confronting.

Namaste, myself.

shuffles deck of cards

opens to random card

upside down joker, character has rings going up over and around

seems statistically probable

Carbic traces, it’s all carbic traces

You ever eat three pieces of fruit and go agh, I feel awful. Re-opening the added sugar gateway is a fuckin trip. Dark chocolate, unfurling layers of dark chocolate pleasure. I thought it would be expensive, but when that’s all you eat, it’s like oh yeah that’s all I’m buying. POWER! (dream)

What exactly does elemental attunement do? I find this to be a most excellent question.

It does seem that doing this along with chakra psionics and energy construct practice will likely bring more expanded results. I would say that the attunement practice is a way to remain connected to that energy and ability, and in the name of efficiency, while controlling magickal energy you also involve intentions. Affirmations, if you will. I see them as statements of clear reality.

I suppose, though, there are times when you want to delve into the depths, traverse through the hell layers, and find the sweet sweet knowledge that lies in the pits. And then to feel the rumblings, of course. When you imagine the treasures of the world, what do you see? I see a silver sword, wand, pentacle, and cup.

What do you see? Now there’s an interesting question.

Yeah I did some money spells and then my income increased, among other things. Do people not want to increase their income? That just sounds like a good thing to do. More money is better than less money, right? They’re everywhere, they walk amongst us. It could even be you! The money haters! Oh, as my religious education teacher once put it, God, I mean, money haters! is never really a bad answer. Not the best analogy, but it is what it is.

Money haters, dude, people who have never made a fuckin decision. How many life changing, absolutely goddamn fucking radical career decisions have you made in your life? The system puts people onto a track, and regardless of what they choose exactly, usually you just follow the tracks and people around you take care of things because that’s how it goes on the tracks. You just keep going on those tracks. And then the tracks fucking end. You have reached the end of the tracks, the earth slowly dissolves into itself behind you, there is no going back. Is that where you remain, forever? In the shallow darkness of the small space around you? I got off the tracks long, long ago, cause you can find the optimal money move, that’s what I did, magick, yeah, followed the money and made decisions while influencing everyone around me so I could make the decisions I needed to make. You can really sense when someone doesn’t think like that. People need to learn how to think like that. They don’t have to, but by golly fuckin gee am I glad I know all this shit.

Woah dude, Black Magick & The Left Hand Path, with a fuckin ampersand. Fuck I love me a good ampersand.

Yes, this is some good stuff.

Growing up, I liked to play a game in which I accumulated forces, wealth, renown and influence, while also doing business as usual. I liked to not get bogged down in the slow forces and built a core which expanded and continued to create energy, the outfurling layers growing in complexity. Indeed, the prophecy, and so many self-help books along the way.

Really, is money magick not like the most appealing thing to you ever?

I am so much more than any of these tiny labels which you try to put on me.

Pleasure, Passion, Ecstasy?

Now this I can say I have experienced, not the drug, the emotion.

Or am I simply confusing the flow state for an emotional experience? Or the refinement or development of pleasure for an evolution into a subsequent form?

Is that even how this works?

How am I supposed to do that?

Usually like this, writing down lots of questions. Chill radio vibin. Making no bullshit assessments.

Meanwhile, I will be vigorously practicing dream practice, unlocking limitlessness in my experiences.

What causes it to feel so good to attune to the elements? Energy I guess.

Was this age of empires and stronghold by chance? :stuck_out_tongue: I’m just curious because this seem like something you might be after.

I want to clarify, by this I mean hatred seems to attract into itself less than rage does. When people go into a frenzy of rage, it seems that lots of stuff comes out of the avarice. All avarice does is generate rage. It doesn’t care about what exactly, all it does is generate rage. With this rage influencing perception, aggression is how behaviors which manifest through rage are expressed. The distinction here between rage and hatred is that the rage is being fueled by avarice, which doesn’t target anything in particular. It seems to me more like a state which influences the information coming in, what goes on in the mind, and then what manifests in outward behavior.

With hatred, there seems to be more of a focal point that is involved. Because hatred seems to have the quality of being able to activate itself and strengthen itself while not being as strongly self-absorbing as emotions like avarice and misery, hatred seems to spread and grow off of itself, whereas rage seems to be a font.

Every time you realize you live in the matrix, you realize you live in the matrix.

What causes it to be the case that I sense the elemental energy manifesting in a different way at points while moving the energy into the lower energy storage center during the elemental attunement practice? What is the relationship between the hidden chakra and the lower energy storage center?

Wealth flows through me. I just bought a chocolate bar, and wealth has flowed through me.

Finance - more money is better than less money.

What does it mean to create abundance? I believe it means an abundance of what I want.

Does considering the statement - I create abundance; wealth flows through me. - carry with it the intention to manifest more money? Am I intending anything at all? This is a dream; I am in control. Did I just intend to make the world a dream? Am I drinking the smoothie which came forth from my blender?

It has occurred to me that the world was once a much dirtier place. Sleeping, covered in bugs and dirt. Now, there is so much kool-aid to drink. So much flavor dust to consume. Back in the day, you learned literally all of everything. A professional education. What can my mind system be?

I know, and I move with ease.

What makes me feel so reluctant to perform the elemental attunement when I know that I will ask myself how I came to be so happy? Perhaps because I know answers to that question.

Go ahead and calculate that one out.

That’s one of the nice benefits that seem to arise from this practice - when you know that you know, it is much more difficult to delude yourself.

I’m standing atop a great dune in a desert ocean. I can see many more out to the horizon all around me. I turn and see tall statues and ancient temples, still in good shape. What civilization built these? He says, fuck if I know.

I am grateful for the ability to experience.

I have been seeing visions of a potential future for years, and then the path became clear. Being so confronted compels one to ask what is causing them to desire such a future and to find clarity within their desire.

The only question is, will I fuck up what magick gives to me, and what I have made?

Ugh, did you just try to confuse me? You realize that’s not in your best interest, right?

Stopping? I’m just getting started, every single day.

Sometimes I like to think back on some of my magickal results, to remind myself of how I have created my reality as I experience it today.

One day in particular comes to my mind now. I had moved into a new apartment some months prior, but for some reason was still lacking in some basic furniture. In later times I did rituals standing at my dresser or seated on my cushion, but these I did with the papers atop a mini-fridge, where I usually kept my laptop. This particular day, I did something like 8 rituals or some absurdly high amount, taking short breaks and then performing another ritual every hour or so to fit them all in before I departed the subsequent day. Most of these were bindings.

On this subsequent day, I was surprised to find that I was only mildly attacked, rather than the usual vicious and ceaseless attacks, like someone half-heartedly playing with their boisterous dog. This was perhaps the best result I could have gotten. It lessened the pressure, while ensuring that no delusions entered into my mind.

But what about my other bindings? I will admit that here I did find myself enraptured in a degree of delusion, such were the natures of my behavioral requirements.

Let us consider three possible manifestations of behavior:
Gaslighting
Guilt-tripping
Getting off
And I suppose a fourth - just straight-up fucking lying

Just straight-up fucking lying is distinct from gaslighting as gaslighting involves denying the past and attempting to make someone believe something other than what actually did happen. You can lie about anything.

Can you imagine, how shit-fucking awful that experience must be? Every possible situation, these are your only options - gaslight, guilt-trip, get off, lie. You cannot do anything else. Weeping is what we in the business call guilt-tripping. You can cry all you fucking want, when weeping is always followed by gaslighting, denial, lies, and then attempts to get off, I will encourage you to weep more as that is an easier state for me to work with than gaslighting, guilt-tripping, getting off, or lying. Crocodile tears are, of course, a form of gaslighting and guilt-tripping, but I would rather my enemies wallow in misery than dwell in malice.

Similarly, can you imagine how shit-fucking awful this experience must be - your only option is to attack. In any situation, with any person, all you ever do is attack people. People you like? You attack them. People you don’t like? You attack them more frequently and with more severe intentions, although intention is a rather strong word for what is happening. People who believe that they like you are simply weak or ignorant.

You ever sit at a table, and have to kind of just sit there as a bunch of fucking dipshits bandy about racial slurs, basking in each other’s weakness? It’s similar to the corporate koolaid - get that shit the fuck away from me. Fuck you.

That’s the thing about these types of people - it is not possible for them to have authentic, genuine friendships rooted in mutual respect. I used to be pretty psychopathic, much much more than I would say I am today, another of the many wonders of magick, but even when I was deep in that energy, there were people I genuinely respected and wished the best for. I’d wish the best for me first and most of the time, but I was capable of giving a shit and being a genuine friend with my only interest being to authentically connect with another human being and enjoy some chill radio vibes.

If we have someone who is an allegorical vampire, as I would put it, but a weak, toxic one, then they will only have thralls and people they wallow in weakness with. They would deny this, and this is because they are genuinely ignorant of their true thoughts and emotions. Any relationship which appears to be wholesome is in fact rooted in their weakness because everything about them is rooted in their weakness because they only experience pleasure when they perceive themselves to have inflicted malice, because they don’t really ever enjoy things, such is the potency of their weakness. The only reason the other person doesn’t fucking put a knife in their gut is because they are actually weaker. If that’s all you know, then that’s what you think relationships are supposed to be like. It’s like jerking off dry for your entire life, not knowing how much better things could be with some lube, or God-willing a lovely person to cum inside. I don’t even know how I used to do it dry. The chafing alone is enough to make one shudder.

What I like about this analogy is that it implies that true pleasure may be experienced in these such relationships. Such is the degree of delusion that can develop in these situations.

It’s like being a sleeper agent, only more challenging, as I have to do things which make it seem like things are different from how they are, for the purposes of mind control. I’m guessing I get paid more as well.

Oh, but I was patient. Just a nudge today. Another tomorrow. The tiniest, imperceptible movements. One brick placed at a time. Before you know it, all I see is my house.

I wonder, who else is awake?

I’ll tell you who isn’t awake - someone who experienced extreme physical violence and then sides with the attacker.

See I’ve only ever been threatened with extreme physical violence, and although I am glad to have spent many hours practicing how to efficiently close the distance on someone and crush their windpipe (I am not advocating violence of any kind), thankfully (?) that has not been required. Too bad it’s not the 1800s! I do find it quite interesting, though, how I would spend my time in the shower fantasizing about how eyeballs feel, sometimes getting a little rambunctious and going for an ear while I was at it, whispering about how things could have been different were it not for a lifetime of choices, and then some time later, after I was no longer allowing myself to give such things the light and energy of my attention, a rather interesting manifestation occurred.

Some day, all such things will cease, but for my readers, it simply is what it is, this is part of who I am at this time, and I gotta do what I gotta do. If only you could see all that I have done to achieve what I have achieved. I like to think that I’m pretty impressive.

How did I come to be so free?

Obstacles - I smash em
Blockages - I dissolve em
Delusions - I pierce em
Tyrants - I crush em

1 Like

I shudder to think how history could have unfolded differently should any of the great commanders have had access to dream yoga practices.

Yeah dude, I can get by with 3 hours of sleep every day, I’m so fucking cool. Yeah well I made it to the wrathfulness visualization and got some pretty clear instructions.

Yeah well I have so much experience. Experience being a dipshit.

No you should waste all your time, it’s such a good learning experience. Learn what exactly? So many valuable things! It’s such a good learning experience? Learn what exactly? So many valuable things! It’s such a good experience. Then after a few years you can completely release the need for any and all of that. So why should I do it now. You’ll get a little experience coming in! Yeah there’s also this far more effective thing you can do. But forget about that, who needs an education, let’s all just chop down trees and harvest wheat with our bare fucking hands it’s such a good experience, so many valuable things! You’re a fucking moron rationalizing time wasting decisions. But I have so many valuable experiences! Can you tell me what the fuck you’re talking about? Yeah, it was such a good learning experience!

Does that make sense? Ah no actually, could you explain that again? Oh shit usually people are so goddamn egoicly full of themselves they let me confuse them.

Such a good learning experience!

You can almost hear the words rattling around inside the empty skull.

I like my goal but goddamn what a rat fuck. I brought my own koolaid, thank you, yours is fucking stupid, and yes I really do mean that.

Jesus fuck

Choices, choices.

I have received further indications that Loagaeth magick is primarily experienced via the dream state. I have had experiences in the waking world, but that is the impression that I have from the energy being damn stubbornly persistent.

Last night, I had a dream where I knew that I was participating in some sort of challenge, like go in, find and retrieve an object, and then pass through the portal to the next level, with the path along the way being obstacled by dream challenges which can only be overcome by knowledge of the dream state and skill in maneuvering through this realm.

Sounds a bit abstract? Yeah no fucking kidding.

This is, to me at least, rather unexplored territory, and it seems that dreams will be generated to carry you through the experience if you work with the magick. Best get to MILDin.

I had another dream where I was in some location that reminded me of those wormhole time-space diagrams, or the inside of a cushioned loony-bin, the surface of the space being striped, alternating black stripes and stripes of changing (but all the same at a given time) color. Everything had a blobby glob feeling to it, including a floating globbule mass that seemed to communicate with me and also passed over and through my body. Other than energy practice I’m not entirely sure wtf to make of that.

I had another dream (this was all last night - I also had like 10 other dreams) where I had the impression that I had attained the thing and entered Heaven, with a bright light all across my vision, and then time went by ultra super fast until I burned away into the light, and then was born again or reincarnated.

Echoes and reverberations, floating away, like ashes in the wind?

Do I want to be an isolated hermit, dream journaling two hours a day? Not particularly, but perhaps that’s not what the magick is about. Why do I keep making these shapes with my hands?

What if I want to manifest something, become a better person? In my having that, am I avoiding the potency of what in my achievement I have received?

How did I come to feel such happiness?

Are they really happy? What if they totally fucking are, living their best life, doing what they want, reasonably well put-together, self-actualized?

I can be like that too, right? Living another day, simple, mostly more of the same, but yet another fulfilling day.

These days, I have quite a few of those days. None of this would have happened without magick. Not just Enochian or the Keys, all the magick I have done. All of it.

How am I supposed to handle this force which gave me my life?

Do whatever you have to do, get it done. Make it happen.

Well shit

Depending on what happens I may start a fresh thread, Into Loagaeth.

Do I do what I want? Yes. Have I given inordinate amounts of my time and energy to magickal practice and development? Yes. Do I regret that? No, I only mildly wish that I had done some other things while deep in it, but perhaps that would have removed me from my immersion in my work. Or perhaps I’m an imperfect being with deep-seated issues to overcome.

I’ll give magick this credit - when it comes to ensuring that I can do my magick, in all that entails, fuck if magick can do anything else, but it certainly has cleared and paved the way for this. God help anyone who would try to stop me. (I don’t think God will do that)

1 Like

I will post some practices.

Meditation
The choice of a practice with visualization and colors seems to have many benefits. Sounding a mantra is a good way to give the mind something else to bounce to while concentration is cultivated. All the same, following and connecting, labelling and checking-in.

Allow the mind to settle, eyes closed, in a dark space. As you imagine each letter, sound the sound of the letter. First imagine the translucent form of the letter arising in this space, forming from the darkness, and then allow the light to arise in that space, illuminating the letter and everything in awareness.

n - white
o - red
r - orange
qu - yellow
a - green
s - blue
a - bluish purple
h - reddish purple
i

With the i, imagine the space being alit with a bright light, the illuminescent form, radiating a black light, appearing within the space. As the light fades, the tempo continues, and the form of the n arises in the space once again.

norquasahi is an Enochian word which means “pleasant deliverers” - I pronounce it as nn-oo-rr-woo-aa-ss-aa-hh-ii, the hh like an outbreath, the ii arising up out of that sound like ii in street.

I’m calling it chi practice, or chakras practice, or elemental chi practice

To bend fire (I will use this term, because I like it), this is how I do it. Chi is raised up through the legs, into a gathering point around the root chakra, up towards the lower energy storage center, then up either a left or right nadi (chi pathway, formed by cultivation) to the arms, then moved out through the hand. Create a flame in your left hand.

To bend air, feel the air-like quality of the chi around you. Bend a sphere of air in your right hand.

Water may be drawn from the infinite field of chi. When water is formed with chi in space, nothing is lost in the sense of some finite resource being consumed or used in this process. If you so desire to do things like that, to expand your ability to control the energy, you may do so. Around your left arm/wrist, bend water, like an object used in practice.

Around your right arm/wrist, bend a ring of earth. I often imagine floating clumps of earth rotating around towards the inner side.

Some other fun practice variations for walking around in life

For mindfulness, allow focus on vision, auditory sensations, and tactile body sensations. The world becomes a more perceptibly dimensional, beautiful place with mindful vision.
vision, action, dream, death

Create a flame coming out from the top of your head.

Create rings around your ankles/legs.

Raise chi energy often, up through the legs, as it moves up your back raise energy in through your palms as well, up and over and down the front, converging around and being absorbed into the lower dantian, the lower energy storage center. It is not bad to do this before ritual.

Bend lava

Bend metal

Loagaeth

During arts and crafts (table construction), sound the mantra loagaeth. To clarify, when I say sound the mantra, I mean internally sounding, allowing the sound to resonate.

I have Chaos as the first page in my water book. I believe Awareness will be the first in my air book. Fire could be power, could be mystical. The second earth book will have Stability as the first page. I inscribe a new page at most once per week.

Do the dream yoga. It’s all a dream. This is a dream. That thing there, that’s a dream. laugh That thing that’s a part of that thing, it’s a dream. All of these things are dreams. All of this is happening in a dream. I’m dreaming. This arcs hands upward is a dream. Dreaming is that thing I do during the night.

Settling into sleep, I first perform the elemental attunement, one could say a similar practice to deity/guru yoga. I then sit in my bed, upright, and meditate on the throat chakra and on the sound of mental silence. I then meditate on the chest chakra and spaciousness. In this state, I do the recalling practice, remembering the dreams from the day. Anything which needs to be resolved, clear it, delete the file.

I then imagine and acknowledge the spirits around me, knowing their powers and the protection they give me.

I then remind myself that I want to have clear, vivid dreams, that I want to remember my dreams, and that I want to have lucid dreams.

I then say the loagaeth words (out loud).

I settle into sleep, relaxing into the warmth and comfort.

The practice sequence

recall, journal
induction considerations/stimulation
loagaeth words
MILD (imagine yourself in the previous dream becoming lucid)
progressive muscle relaxation
if you’re still awake at this point repeat to yourself remember, dreaming, like a mantra, maybe feel the energy body

I take 5mg melatonin and haven’t died yet. If I don’t fall asleep pretty quickly then I either accept laying in bed then getting up or just get up maybe turn on a blue light filter and dwell in relative darkness experiencing pleasure for a bit then laying back down. My sleep schedule is reasonably stable and I experience little issue with insomnia.

Indeed, it is the excessive dreaming which must be controlled with Loagaeth magick.

We’re done here.

1 Like

I find your write up really confusing. For me been here has been like going back to university because I am learning and putting few things in practice because what I find about members here is the are very practical. They write and tell you the method they use to achieve their goal, they will tell you book they read, and the enn they use the reason is because they want you to put it also in practice. I am not making criticism just that I feel I am in a lecture hall with your explanation because you have not out lined your methods rather too much giving us lectures on what money is but any way thank you. Do you mind telling us which demons and angels you use, your method of evocation and if you have had any success please.

@gtjoy_Johansson The OP hasn’t been active on here since October 2022 and its unlikely that they will answer to your post anytime soon :slight_smile:

Can you pls help me on how to use it

Given the OP as already noted isn’t around right now, I’m closing this thread to avoid further disappointment.
The OP is welcome to reopen the thread if/when they return. :+1:

@Kelvin80 the instructions are in the OP and very detailed: read through them carefully and try it out as written. :slight_smile: