The Ritual of the Neutron Star

What is this, a gross vehicle to put my attention on as I recover emotionally from a setback? This is acceptable. Any activity which increases my clarity of thought and leads to more effective courses of action is a productive activity which is good.

Right now, I am thinking of everything in terms of progressions and karmic traces. Humans are behaviorally compelled beings, and making progress is an inherently self-fueling moment.

This is how I’m thinking - if I’m going to workout because I know it’s good for me, then I should care about fitness, meaning that I should take the time to learn how to do exercises properly and establish a solid routine. If I’m going to care about fitness, then I feel inclined to want to do athletic activities so I can make use of these abilities I am cultivating, even if my initial motivation is just because it’s good for me (my health). If I’m going to do athletic activities, then I want to be an effective, relatively elite level athlete. I’m not going to the Olympics, but I’m not like these other people here, sort of just doing the same thing forever.

What is it like to be an elite level occultist? For me, I have methods and energies which I know suit me well. Before going into any further considerations, that has to be met - the magicks must suit me well. Aesthetically, how it all feels, progression is much easier when you are acting within your preferences.

I am currently of the belief that meditation (concentration and insight) and energy work are “supplemental” practices, for me in my occultism. Even twenty minutes of meditation per day can do phenomenal things, as can I imagine twice per week energy work sessions.

Here’s the thing, though. You gotta get the sigils made and the Keys written down (thankfully the last one you only have to write down once). You gotta construct the Tables. You gotta get your material shit in order.

Preparation for 2nd Soyga table - energy work focus. Get some Tables constructed - perhaps all the pre-Aethyr ones.

1st Soyga table - meditation
between - light meditation maintenance and energy body maintenance
2nd Soyga table - energy work, maintain meditation
3rd Soyga table - meditation focus, maintain energy
4th Soyga table - energy focus, maintain meditation

Beyond this point the dream state is likely sufficiently unlocked to do things like the following.

5th Soyga table - meditation focus in the waking state, energy focus in the dream state
6th Soyga table - energy focus in the waking state, meditation focus in the dream state

What’s the point of all this? To cultivate the ability to have experiences, for one, and also to gain understanding and abilities.

Trying to speak all four Keys rituals in one week is likely unsustainable and perhaps should be spread out to twice per week. There are no “consolidation weeks” during the 1st Soyga table, but there is the warmup with the Pleasure Passion Pride Freedom empowerments, for those who have been following along.

This is simply a problem of lifestyle design. There is no need for an over-emphasis on monasticism if designed well I think. This design should yield the appropriate amounts of focus to progress in certain skillsets/insight progressions while maintaining a balance of skills and enabling material success.

I feel like I’m becoming one of those people, the extremely well put-together ones who have happy lives. I don’t mind it. Now excuse me, I am off to do activity which is within a progression of mine and which will seed my mind with desirable karmic traces.

Want to do Enochian, but too broke? Well there’s always the classic Freedom Sex Money Power Success configuration! Just a touch of demon every month, get the fucking money, power up, become effective and pleased with life.

I used to be a dark, I mean a really dark dude, and I know I can be once again if I so desire. I like to remember that. It is one of the most amazing things I have experienced with magick.

I also know that the next time into it, my experience will likely be very different because I’ll be meditating more consistently and diligently, and I can imagine vipassana insight becoming the focal point of the pathworking, although the other occult elements would be in there as well. I think that enough to the point where at least monthly one day meditation retreats sounds like a thing to do. I wouldn’t do that while maintenancing on 20 minutes a day, but if I’m doing daily hour sessions, doing mindfulness, then that little extra juice could likely push you to places you wouldn’t otherwise get. I suppose I could do literally anything else, but it seems effective.

Imagine, not being a sophisticated investor. Feel the amusement of that for a moment.

Do you need to do Universal Magick rituals while meditating all day and doing sex magick sigils? I kind of like spinning around so maybe, but really grand spinning around, like big moves, to remain aligned with the energy of the Keys which is for material success. It is also possible that I will not be able to perceive the distinctions required to create/receive the empowerments (whose pattern I have described) for the Aethyrs until a ways into meditation practice.

In Loagaeth it seems you can just do sex magick at your dream state orgies and connect with Enochian Godnames with your Guardian Angel. Do you even do that though? Or do you only use sex magick for active intentional magickal manifestation and then maybe read some tarot cards sometimes, if you get too pre-occupied with dream state roleplaying and don’t get your divinations?

Perhaps I’m just thrusting the concept of the Guardian Angel onto an Enochian pathworking! Exclamation! Smile

What comes after the 8th Soyga table? Is it true that you sleep yoga in the Aethyrs? Realistically, how are my skills?

I could be plotting out my life with very different kinds of demons. Do I still consider myself a Lord of the Left Hand Path?

I can do two energy body sessions per week. I’d do foam roller with the textured surface that really fuckin gets in there and releases your myofascials before I do that. That is also with adequate stretching after workouts. I don’t know if you release your myofascials before or after stretching. I usually stretch first and then release the myofascials. Actual stretching too, similarly to the myofascials, I really fuckin get down into it, no pain or tearing but ohh yeah dude. The image of a caveman discovering calisthenics came to me recently and I was amused. And god fuckin damn am I glad to have this knowledge of the human body and that I stretch it out.

I think with the energy body the focus is on maintaining awareness of energy sensations. If I were doing more of an energy work practice then things would be different, but twice a week maybe half an hour, I’m thinking do full body energy pathway tracing and energy raising.

Over various extremities, I start with top bottom left right, and then do diagonals, and from there do finer gradations or a full energy wrap. I usually pre-stimulate the body with an energy ball bouncing back and forth, filling up the space in the body and lightly stimulating the exterior. You can also develop secondary chakras over places like joints. Particularly sensitive areas of the body, like the hands, soles of the feet, the nose, the tongue and mouth, can also be discovered.

For energy raising, I go up through the feet (or one foot at a time), up through the legs, and into the lower energy storage center, a bit below your navel. You can also go through the hands, down the arms, into the lower energy storage center. Is this how it came to be the case that people use acronyms? LESC? Is dantian the word? According to googling dan tian the lower one is Jing energy for the physical body, Jing into Qi for energy in the middle one, Qi into Shen for the mind/spirit in the upper one. I think I use these differently but like the idea. The lower energy storage center absorbs everything, the middle one is for body, the upper is for mind.

If you have time for chakras, then you probably have time to read my previous description of my practice. You could also do elemental training.

What is causing me to feel that energy training is the thing to do with Loagaeth magick? It seems more divinatory in nature, perhaps, or the methods for summoning magick power are more dream state activities. I imagine the Enochian dream visualizations remain effective and escalate in effectiveness with the state of consciousness which is always lucid of the dream state. Just a bit of prospective memory training, what a wonderful idea. It seems the idea is for it to always be on, that’s just who I am.

Do you really want something that absorbs anything and everything to be a part of your body? Do you really want to mix it all together? Whatever it was has already arisen within your mind.

And yes, I do know the secret. Somewhere around the top of your head, there is a secret chakra from which the light of the body manifests. This was revealed to me by the Enochian angels.

Thank u, Great Ritual.

1 Like

Much like dreams, if you don’t write them down, ideas can fade. Some prefer to let them rattle around I hear but elaborating is good.

Here is an idea for a psionics practice to do alongside Loagaeth magick.

Begin by stimulating the energy body, as usual.

Consider that you are now working with essenceless chaos. Without chaos, there can be no creation.

Consider the space external to you in which you will be creating this energy construct. Although these actions occur in a period of time, they ripple out and influence through time in both directions.

Raise energy up through your feet, up the legs and torso, through the hands and arms, up the neck, up the head up to the secret chakra near the center of the top of the head from which the light of the body manifests. Allow the energy to enter this secret chakra, and then flow out from you into the space you have designated for this technique, forming another secret chakra in the space. Allow the energy from this chakra to flow down in a line to the space where a lower energy storage center forms.

Allow a shimmering, luminescent form to arise around these energy constructs, the secret chakra and the lower energy storage center. Continue to raise energy and use it to form this luminescence.

Know that from essenceless chaos you have created form, a construct which arises and passes away. Know your intention in adding more to this form.

Summon water, and flow it into the construct’s lower energy storage center. The essenceless chaos begins to take more tangible form. Sense the elemental energy rippling out into the luminescence formed from the secret chakra and given boundaries by the lower energy storage center.

Summon earth, and flow it into the construct’s lower energy storage center. The chaos has become heavier, more solid, and further solidity is established by the elemental earth energy. See the construct with its flesh, however that may appear.

Summon fire, and flow it into the construct’s lower energy storage center. Give the construct the essence of animation.

Summon air, and flow it into the construct’s lower energy storage center. Give the construct an awareness.

Form the primary chakras of the construct. You may also sense your own primary chakras.

From here you may do as you will. For the purposes of corruption, all you must do is poison the energy of the root chakra, and allow that energy to flow up through the energy centers. Another thing you can do is connect your chakras to the chakras of the construct. You can summon additional elemental energy.

When you have finished doing what you will do, allow the construct to collapse into its lower energy storage center. This does not have to be gradual and deliberate, it can all collapse into the lower energy storage center at once. You then allow this energy to flow into your lower energy storage center, and the practice is complete.

I create abundance; wealth flows through me.

Everything is part of a pattern - there are no one-off events. When you open that gateway, there are the subsequent karmic traces.

Where is this going? Are things moving towards creation or destruction?

The mind is held in rigpa, perceptive but uninfluenced. Clarity is identified. Movement occurs until further clarity is had.

Do you want to experience the jhanas? Do you want to have the after-effects of removing all the karmic weeds? Do you want intelligent spirits about you?

A follow-on from the previous energy construct practice post.

Another way to end the practice would be by meditating on your secret chakra and lower energy storage center, so that you concentrate on these constructs, visualizing them, feeling their energy, and feeling a flowing energy pathway from the secret chakra down into the lower energy storage center. You then allow the lower energy storage center to absorb the flowing energy pathway, and then itself, so that all that remains in your awareness is the secret chakra. Then, it may be done.

Alternatively, you can allow the secret chakra to flow down along the energy pathway into the lower energy storage center, like an absorption into the energy construct. The lower energy storage center then absorbs itself. Then, it may be done.

An idea for a practice with a partner is to create an energy construct in the same space together. This is less about exact spatial placement than it is about the experience of the practice. You both form the secret chakra from the energy of your own secret chakras, and then allow the secret chakra of the construct to form the lower energy storage center of the construct. You can end by both absorbing either the secret chakra or the lower energy storage center, or both. You could also meditate on the construct’s primary chakras, perhaps sharing what comes to mind. The form of this construct does not need to be like a human, it can be abstract energy, which is often much easier and more effective to work with and allows for things to potentially happen.

Some ideas for dream practice. I’ve been letting the creativity flow cause I’ve been getting lots of ideas, but I’ll be getting back into the practicing.

I kind of want to try and speedrun lucidity practice, cause why the fuck not, and because then maybe I’ll actually have a lucid dream, a crazy thought. Continuing with the fitness analogy, however, there was this dude next to me recently blabbing instead of training (now that’s a classic move) and being like “yeah bro I’ve done like 6 workouts in the last two days yeahh.” I imagine this was not particularly sustainable. I have also not seen him since.

This is perhaps not revolutionary (thanks to the Berge) but it seems effective. The overall goal in one sense seems to be to associate all of your common daily activities and moments with conscious awareness of the dream state. Of course I’m dreaming, I am in control.

What I want to do is follow the prospective memory training exercise in the book, and then intentionally choose carry-over items to try and target what has been going on in my dreams, for the purposes of trying to achieve speed because it’s fun and it amuses me.

What I think this means is to continue to let all the different associations sink in, bit by bit, but to really go after the dreamsign with four occurrences compared to the one of all the others (one has two and some have zero). Then combine this with wake-back-to-bed-ing, perhaps in the heart of the night, turn the light on, read the book a bit, stimulate the brain juices, then try and wack the proverbial tallest mole. If that’s the one that pops up all the time, and you always get that one, that probably does a lot to the rest of the practice. Mine happens to be disgusting, but arise it does all the same, and it’s either dream yoga to influence the events or lucidity to gain more direct control. This more direct control comes with more direct exposure, but with control there is opportunity to change things.

Part of me is tempted to do things like create notecards or write on playing cards and post them around to aid with the prospective memory training, but this may partially be defeating the point. You have to fully engage consciously with the practice, or you’ll run into one of those scenarios where you’re holding the fucking book in the dream state, talking to a dream character about dream practice, and then you awaken and scribble in the dream journal without an “L” above the entry.

Dream practice is unique in that the time you put into it in the waking state has the potential to result in “creating” time in the dream state. This isn’t being efficient, it is effectively creating more time in your experience. I enjoy my occult practices and consider them to be at least as important as the other things that I do in my life, but even without considering the spiritual attainments and whatnot that can only be had through the dream state (or similar practices), cultivating skill in this practice directly unlocks additional experience. Not just different kinds of experience, but more of experience itself. I find this to be an extremely compelling motivation.

But more experience means more potential karmic traces. How do you feel, when you awaken on some Wednesday morning? What just happened? This person woke up to pee one time and then blanked out until now. I flew around a terraced city and went to my favorite ramen shop, pounded back some ice cream. Maybe not all that exciting but that guy peed and blanked out. Then the next day I cracked away at a creative project I have going on. Then I got after it among the legions. Raced fuckin space airplanes. That guy peed and blanked out, woke up exhausted, commuted to work, exhausted, drank coffee, exhausted, wasted time all day for no reason, exhausted, commuted home, exhausted, watched a sport he doesn’t play, exhausted, went to bed, blanked out, peed, blanked out, woke up, exhausted. I used to kind of be like that, fuck dude.

So for the price of dream journalling, a little hand cramping, paying attention, making some notes and observations, and doing some visualizing, I get a radically different daily experience than people who don’t do that? Yeah I’ll meditate like 20 minutes. I didn’t slog through the shit to not be able to sleep exercise and meditate. That’s for people who can’t do magick. I, as it turns out, can do magick, so keep your fucking chains away from me.

I think, I have done it.

More fitness hour

I am using this timeline because the person I learned most all of this from uses it and it sits well in my life. I haven’t done it yet but this dude has and has helped many many others do it and I’ve researched around. Not financial advice. I want to have athleticism without being big, for reference. I don’t want to neglect strength but am more of a stamina athlete, always have been, as in I’ve been doing that since I was like 8. Mine is The Best.

April-May-June, stamina transition
July-August-September, stamina focus
October-November-December, strength transition
January-February-March, strength focus

Stamina Phases
MF calisthenics
TWThS cardio
Sunday rest day

Strength Phases
MWF calisthenics
TThS cardio
Sunday rest day

For cardio, let’s say you have a sprint event, a twice as long as that event (or whatever), a twice as long as that event, and then a longer one, short mid long. Stamina focus you train long and the longer mid, strength focus you train sprints and the shorter mid, transition you train mid.

For calisthenics, get a power tower, or at least be able to do pullups somehow. In strength phases, I’m thinking maybe like PT Pyramid-Super Sets-PT Pyramid. Stamina phases maybe only pyramids, maybe both. What would cause me to want to test my max reps during a phase fundamentally more about my “cardio” training? You ever go fast? It’s fun to be fast.

I do pyramids like this - currently doing two levels cause I’m a beginner, plan is to climb first then start adding levels. Don’t want the pyramid being a super set, but I’m just so wimpy that it’s all the same to me now. The “base level” of say, pullups, is 2 reps. If I do a level 2-3 pyramid, then that’s 4 reps, then 6 reps, then 4, total 14. I have two pyramids.

Fuck it fitness hour get your shit together dear readers. I’m enjoying my vacation cause I gotta do a lotta shit this week and don’t want to fuck up my karmic traces. I pretty much do what I want here.

I’m putting my numbers out there, oh fuck.

Pyramid 1
Pullups - 2
Squats - 4
Power Pushups (with the handles on the power tower - POWER!) - 2
Advanced Crunches (google said it, legs in the air) - 4 (probably 5, not that wimpy)

Between (just one set each, max level)
Flounders - 4 (lower back) (level 2-3 pyramid, do 12)
Plank (twists) (wanted one where you hold the abs)
other stuff probably

Pyramid 2
Chinups - 2
Lunges - 4
Diamond Pushups or Dips (undecided) - 2
Bicycles - 4 (probably 5)

I also do abs on Wednesdays. I kind of want to do levers too but I also feel inclined to overtrain the fuuck out of abs so chill dude. Not financial advice don’t sue me. So if doing a level 2-3 pyramid then Pyramid 1 you do 4 pullups 8 squats 4 power pushups 8 advanced crunches, then do level 3, then level 2. Rest, then do the between stuff, then rest, then pyramid 2. Then stretch maybe roll out and you’re vibin.

Oh, did somebody say interleaving? I said interleaving. Rotate around the stuff (so start with advanced crunches next time) but keep the order for resting appropriately. I put chinups with the dips cause maybe I’m incorrect but chinups feels less latty than pullups but pullups don’t seem latty enough, so here we are. More upper body exercises as well but they all kinda compound on each other and there are more leg reps and I don’t know any other easy to do leg exercises so I dunno rep it out. Don’t see myself toppling in the wind any time soon.

Super Sets the idea is to do sets with more reps than you normally do in pyramids, and you always do the same number of reps every set. Down here in wimpland I can’t really illustrate that distinction but apparently for people going up and down 10 levels this helps people go from ~80 pushups to 100+ pushups max reps. I may just stick to pyramids for a while, we shall see.

Strength versus endurance, you might say. It seems there are some exercises which require more strength than others, so train those (if applicable) during strength phases and then have stamina phase calisthenics time be more about maintenance than progressing. I always like to be progressing in my “cardio” sport, even though I never was much of a sprinter, because it is my sport and I enjoy the athleticism benefits of focusing on that in my fitness.

You will notice no lifting. Just ain’t my style. If it becomes required then I’ll do it, but I’ve seen some fuckin jacked up dudes presumably on calisthenics, and I don’t even want to be that rippled, I just feel like a wimp struggling to do 8 pushups. POWER! If you want to lift then you may lift in 3/4 phases possibly, not sure because I just pump myself.

You could also just like do cardio 3 days per week and do well with that, especially if you get your omega-3-fatty-acids and stuff from eating well. It takes me less than half an hour to cook a delicious and nutritious meal.

Cardio training I like a combination of clipping along to quick intervals (like 5x of an event distance, short rest) and fast with longer rest. An amount of cruising is also acceptable. Technique. Personal Training!

I did it, I solved the mystery. Now the secrets of the universe will glisten upon my physique, eventually.

Am I trying to be old and decrepit or older and spritely?

Stay spritely dear readers

Those are assisted pullups currently, just to be clear.

Do you want to know Enochian magick?

A few things

In the 5th Soyga table, you probably do meditation focus in the dream state, maybe doing sleep yoga visualizations. Those may be sprinkled in perhaps. You’re probably not good enough at this stage to accomplish much sleep yoga but if you’re trying to meditate in the dream state then that’s in the spirit of that. If you do dream yoga visualizations then what you’re saying is that you want divinatory dreams, so things will happen and you may or may not be lucid. Sleep yoga visualizations (visualization?) would likely be good for producing meditation-oriented dreams.

That way in the 6th Soyga table, when there’s more Loagaeth energy going on and you don’t have to construct all the tables again, you can do dream yoga visualizations.

What about the 3rd Soyga table? If you can accomplish sleep yoga in the 3rd Soyga table, then I suppose you have that. I would just keep in mind the dream yoga progressing that is going on alongside the ultra hardcore sleep yoga. I might make a lucid dream or two into meditation dreams. I probably won’t have much time to tend the gardens or hold the funerals, but I can have a nice hall, maybe invite some bodhisattvas.

Fire kasina and anapanasati? Perhaps indeed.

Fundamentally, what do I want to do with my life? I, personally, am definitely not experiencing a great clashing of magickal energies. How bold is the move, “Yeah my lifestyle design is fine, I’ll just make some more time via the dream state and dream practices.”?

Everything flows out from my magick. If I don’t have my magick intended and clear, then how am I supposed to operate? Repeat the same exact spells with different magick systems and call myself a reasonable occultist? I think not.

I have been observing as the Loagaeth magick has been manifesting itself, and I am admittedly rather intrigued. There is primary chakra practice for a set of general effects that are comprehensive and also suitable for relatively frequent practice. There is a method for a quick summoning of magickal energy via energy/prana/chi/etc practice. There is the elemental attunement practice (with the RotNS words and also the gratitude, elemental attunement isn’t all it does but it is what I am considering it as). There is a method for affecting others with a practice. There is Enochian sex magick.

As a set of practices, I would say it is not really beyond demonic summonings in terms of time commitment, assuming that you do the summonings with focus and take your time to clarify your intentions. Twenty minutes of meditation is not bad. It’s constructing the Loagaeth tables that takes forever.

It could just be a relaxed side-project. I could even see alternating between the front and back sides of the tables as you construct them, so that way you don’t spend inordinately long periods of time just in one energy, as part of the point of the magick seems to be this duality of energy.

My intention is to focus on lucidity until that stage is passed.

Some more notes on Loagaeth magick

First, the elemental attunement practice. I have the water go over my left shoulder as the innermost layer, earth around outside of that, then a sphere (more or less) of air unfurls out from me, then the fire emerges around the air.

Are you manipulating elemental energy, or are you just visualizing? In terms of practical effect, probably about the same results, but a very different experience, and I’m guessing if you have some how, some way, found yourself in Loagaeth magick, you probably give a shit about the experience.

I would not do this while using the elemental attunement alongside every magick, but you can alternate day-to-day the questions you ask of yourself.

How did I come to feel such happiness? (or joy, if you prefer that language)
How did I come to feel such love?
How did I come to feel such bliss?
How did I come to be so free?

Do you want to be happy?

Do you want to know the power of the elementals?

Concerned about your glamours? In case you missed it, the front side of the tables are the angel side, the back the demon side.

Must I compose myself with extreme concentration over the granularity of each letter as it forms on the page? I think you should do what you want. I don’t concern myself with stuff happening until the ritual.

Yeah so what am I supposed to do with that? Cause I don’t know if I’m cranking that shit out every week. Chill, I guess. Crack away at it. Only do the ritual once per table per side? I suppose you could just speak the words over the table, rapid-style, but perhaps the time would be better spent on energy practices, such as meditating on the secret chakra and lower energy storage center.

The fact of the matter is I got shit to do, but I don’t particularly feel like becoming a hate-monster and attracting enemies to destroy into my life, nor do I not want demons. At least the demons don’t give me overtime. It’s the fuckin preparation phase, it’s fine. In the 2nd Soyga Table, getting to the Aethyr tables, maybe then, maybe not.

But what if I want to destroy my enemies! Well how about a new, creative way of destroying your enemies?

I think I could only do the elemental attunement practice and that would suffice as a magickal practice, similar to a banishing, but with more effects. I enjoy all the stuff that comes with these other things, though.

Reality forms itself from the energy that you summon. I like to remember this and subsequently contemplate the material world. “If it were that easy, everyone would do it! :crazy_face:” Wrong, people are ignorant. People just don’t follow-through and persist.

I think somewhere along the line I kinda got tired of casting spell after spell. I then understand that it’s less about the individual rituals and more about the patterns that the magick creates. I don’t mind the spells if I don’t mind the energy, but if it feels like an effort, not an indulgence, then I’m probably not gonna do it, cause I pretty much do what I want.

On a fun note, I developed probably about most, maybe 50/50 of these associated practices, so I have that. The nice thing is that there appears to be much room for personal input and direction with what you try to do.

Woosh

Loagaeth magick - why even bother?

Even for the occult, even for those familiar with Enochian, and even among relatively dedicated practitioners, this is probably about the most obscure magick I’ve come across. I haven’t read every grimoire, but I have yet to see a practical ritual method for this magick or any considerations as to what it may do or the qualities of the energy. I have posted one method in this thread. The only other references to Loagaeth I have seen seem to be people trying to do math stuff, or maybe sus out some convoluted letter patterns. Talk about gross vehicles am I right.

I don’t like to jump to conclusions with circular reasoning, but I have the feeling that the magick makes itself deliberately obscure and obfuscated. Who in their reasonable goddamn mind would want to copy down, by hand, a 49x49 grid of letters (with the ridiculous fuckin script that makes you cross-reference sketchy websites to tell what the letter is) even one time? Who needs magick when you have math? You don’t have to embrace a magickal lifestyle to waste your time snorting nonsensical “gematria” profundities and calling yourself awakened.

In the course of doing two angel-side tables, I came to experience the feeling of the material world being intensely magickal, like even the empty space around me radiated magickal energy. I once had the feeling that I was sort of in another location. I was obviously and clearly sitting in my residence, but things got weird. I’ve seen little light bunnies hopping around and a demon imp materialize itself in a dark corner.

Perhaps to some this is not all that extraordinary, but to me, that balance of knowing for absolutely sure that I was awake in the material world while the boundaries seemed to blur was absolutely extraordinary. Bear in mind that this was an extremely minimal amount of Loagaeth magick, not an extended period of immersion, which with any magick tends to yield various peak experiences.

I would say that it is true that oftentimes, the least effective are also the least burdened by doubts. It wasn’t too too long ago that I still carried uncertainty as to the reality of magick, generally speaking. Even still, how many people believe in God Above in Heaven, and how many have experienced even a slight spiritual presence, or one magickal result?

While speaking the associated words with the tables, I could sense a very dense, very rapidly vibrating energy, unlike any other energy I had previously experienced.

I believe quite firmly in doing magick to get results, but enlightenment/awakening/insight into the nature of reality and experience is also on offer with occult methods. Very, very, very rarely do I see mention of people using Western occult methods to this end effectively. Most of the time it’s reading, and reading does not produce enlightenment. Nor does pompously pontificating, but I am making a point to myself as I transform my life.

Consider that for a moment. Most “occultists” are just replacing Jesus with Satan or Thor or * Paganism * or dank crystals. I’m not disparaging religion, I am drawing a distinction. Of those who summon up the courage to cast a rudimentary spell, almost none will ever have any, any understanding at all of what they just did, at all, ever, and they’ll probably sabotage their result. Of those who get practical magick working reliably and consistently, manifesting great results and transforming their life, I imagine few go beyond the recipe books or work out a practice that can cut the problems at the root. What are we left with? Now we have the relatively dedicated meditators and similar practitioners. How many have opened the 8th Soyga table, “properly,” after the required preparations? How many have even connected with Loagaeth energy at all, beyond being confused?

Do you even have any idea at all as to what that means? See what I mean by the magick obscuring and obfuscating itself? Can you imagine if some fuckin dude opened one of these tables, not knowing the forces they were unleashing?

This magick would break most people, excuse me, collections of sensory data.

Yeahh that one was a good one.

Before, I was some dude. After I spoke the Keys, all my life has been leading to this moment.

I find the magick to be daunting, not because of the practice, but because of how potent it is.

What would cause me to not feel pride about my collective of genuine accomplishments? One thing is self-hatred rooted in a false belief of valuelessness.

Imagine, if you have craved and craved for something for years, done countless spells, and then you have it, at least a little bit? And not only that, it’s even better than you thought it would be.

A promised land - freedom and happiness. How easy is it for you to tap into that? Will you allow your old karmic traces to dictate how you must live in the life that you have manifested?

How did it come to be the case that being successful is enough to trigger people into attacking you, and for them to feel completely justified in what is literally an act of malice?

How did it come to be the case that there are people who only ever experience pleasure after acting on malice or aggression and then subsequently perceiving that their actions were successful, meaning that damage was inflicted? Those are the ones who do experience pleasure. What do all the rest experience?

Do I really want to take life advice from someone who has an extensive history of bad decision making and clearly is not anywhere near happy or satisfied with their life? Not only are they not happy or satisfied, they aren’t particularly skilled or accomplished, either, particularly in the category of mental skills. Then what would cause me to take life advice from an egregoric idea born from misery and weakness?

Thanks to all of you out there who are juicing up my egregoric ideas, by the way. I’m pretty sure that most of this counts as sharing something original to me. Doesn’t that mean I’m goddamn fucking powerful?

I ask myself, how did I come to be so wonderfully integrated with nature?

We say unto my voice bring forth the flames of first glory, the secrets of truth, the thunders of increase, the fires of life and increase, the mysteries, so that joy may be magnified. Make us, nor end, beautified.

For two times made light.

How long have you been in this?

I looked back on some journal pages from 2020, before I even had Klein for the Keys. Some reasonable ideas, wrong skin, some unnecessary craftiness (albeit magickally crafty).

Who even does this dude? Getting Enochian’d, and rather comprehensively at that. You know what’s even better than witnessing magickal evolution? Experiencing magickal evolution.

10/20/20 Thoughts

The angels have given me several visions. First was a vision of what seems to be a sort of “hidden chakra” around the middle-top of my head. When I focus on it, there is the sensation of my body coming into formation and subsiding into this point continually. The world around me seems to have a similar quality of arising and subsiding.

The second vision was of a book being handed down to me from the heavens. This seems to represent both the book(s) that I am writing and knowledge of another sort. I was shown an image of a book in the past when I partially completed this working, and so I wonder what knowledge this book may contain…[there’s more paragraph here]

The third vision came today. The three angels stood before me, in abstract forms reminiscent of how I perceive things in my inner sight when focusing on that hidden chakra. They gave me some clarity regarding my magickal practice. The Enochian workings will continue to be the centerstone of my practice from which all else (during this time) flows. Meditation is also important, but Enochian remains the core.

10/25/20 Thoughts

Today I feel that I was filled with fear. Doing the work for this [] makes me miserable. Being around these people makes me miserable. Some of them are mindless automatons whose only qualities are their ability to complete menial, rote tasks given to them by a superior. Others are not even capable of this. Some (many) of them have such disgustingly inflated egos for no fucking reason. They have accomplished nothing of any real original value. They all seem to be more-or-less exact carbon copies of each other with slight variations in their appearance. Some of them think they are just so fucking cunning. It’s more disgusting than it is amusing. Even [person with some power over me] has tried (is trying, probably) to manipulate me and is doing a piss-poor job of it. I’m just so tired of these idiots. There are a few who are at least tolerable and who possess admirable qualities, but the negative is just so much more prevalent.

I want to get out of this cesspool.

Present Day

• Out of the cesspool
  • Generally not surrounded by idiots
  • Not doing work that makes me miserable
  • Generally not being randomly aggressed on by miserable people
  • I felt rich back then, hahahhhahahaha
  • Not only doing yoga, unable to act independently
  • Not living a lie
  • Not blocked in expression and progression

Good ole Enochian magick

10/25/20 Thoughts is right after Pathway, for context

Am I mind-reading, am I sensing a synchronicity telling me that this could be helpful at this time, or am I just simply crazy? Regardless

You wanna be crazy like me? Trying to do Success Magick/speak the Keys?

First of all, if you want to speak the Keys and don’t want to drop $100 on Klein, I have the Keys typed up. Please do not go looking for the Crowley ones - just message me, fuck. I don’t care how much you may or may not like Crowley (as it pertains to this circumstance), they’re just wrong, inaccurate. But it’s my version maaaaaaannnnnn. The dudes fuckin received these passages in another internally consistent language. Missing word-s means that aRe missing means broken sentences.

Don’t want another job? Not even just for two hours (three if you meditate)?

Success Magick - bare essentials
Speak the Keys (speak, not vibrate, may I offer you my pronunciation guide?) - more juice
Universal Magick empowerments (search feature through this thread to find them all) - more juice, but currently only up to the Aethyrs (who even needs em)
Then all the rest
Also be doing Enochian sex magick
Do the elemental attunement (or Commander-in-Chief shortened version) in the morning if you’re not feeling the 7 Occult Money Rituals

I can only speak from my experience, but if you only do Success Magick, you likely will not go crazy. Tragic, I know. If you want crazy, you need more energy. The energy will create the circumstances for your development. You’ll get the material effects, but if you can sense that there is more to this magick than just that, you gotta at least speak the Keys with the ritual.

If you do the entire set of practices, the system will actually be more effective for you if you are aware of and use my chakra practices than it was for me because I did not really have a clear idea as to what each chakra is about.

Why is it the case that speaking the Keys makes a difference? Again speaking only from my experience, but that’s just how this works. Maybe not an entirely satisfying answer, but that is how it is. Imagine the mindset and overall approach to the magick within your lifestyle with just doing the Success Magick ritual versus also speaking the Keys. The former is very quick, easy, and relatively uninvolved. That’s not bad, that is just how it is with that approach. If you speak the Keys, you have to spend some time every week writing them down (in Enochian) to prepare. You’ll be looking at the translations. You’ll put aside more time for magick. You’ll become more familiar with the Enochian language. I do believe that you will feel the energy more strongly. You can connect with the energy of a Key simply by intending to make that connection, but when you speak the Key in a ritual, as part of an overall greater undertaking, committing yourself to the full-life transformation that naturally occurs when you take these magickal actions, you open up the opportunity for more to happen.

I do not mean to dissuade anyone seeking a successful material life through the power of Enochian magick. That is a reasonable thing to do as well, certainly something that I have been enjoying, and may very well be what you need for where you are now. Mystical exploration and development of advanced magickal abilities becomes much easier and can be undertaken much more effectively when your material life is not grating against the flow you feel in the magickal work. I only mean to convey what I believe to be relevant considerations for those who want the crazy.

The Freedom Sex Money Power Success paradigm did (continues to do) many good things for me. This is magick rooted in ancient tradition, but on what I believe to be the cutting-edge of magickal development. Some secret society may be laughing at me, but I too am laughing. Where do we go from here? I suppose general purpose morning rituals are all the rage these days, but there’s little point in putting all that goes into the process developing LSD if you never take some LSD and experience the results, only in this case it is not drugs but magick, real angels and demons, spirits, Godnames and Eternities.

1 Like

Avarice

How did I come to feel such happiness?

An interesting quality of avarice that I have observed is that it seems to be entirely self-oriented. Perhaps there is another sort of empathetic avarice, but regular avarice is dissimilar to disgust in that disgust can be pointed at anything, whereas avarice is more about a situation which causes a generalized rage, and I would say usually a general situation related to some root desire more so than any specific manifestation related to that situation, and then for that rage to be pointed at something (like really pointing, not just related to), it evolves into aggression to manifest behavior.

The choice to suffer or not to suffer is a choice that cannot be taken from you.

How did I come to be so free?

Can you imagine the creative power had by highly skilled improvisers? So much knowledge, just waiting to emerge from the subconscious mind.

Would you like to know the most difficult part of dream journaling? Creating the intention to do it.