The Ritual of the Neutron Star

I don’t need a 16 inch dick, but I get what I need. I always keep my expectations within reach

This is true. I feel like a 16 inch dick would be more problematic than enjoyable. Unless it’s the dream state - then anything goes.

What I would ask you to consider is that this ritual which I have shared could be a potentially useful addition to your arsenal of tools and methods. It is a variation on another ritual shared by EA Koetting, modified to have a different energetic feel to it, and based on the knowledge that I have gained in my personal studies as well as my experiences with Lucifer and other demons. Some of it, like many of the words, was directly received, whereas other parts are based on ideas and developments that have come before me.

I do not believe there is anything I will ever do for the rest of my life that will supersede this ritual as my great accomplishment. I make that statement not in despair, but in amusement.

I am trying to do great things in my life, but nothing delights me so much as knowing that it is possible that I could discover this ritual again in another life, and subsequently experience the wonders it provides.

Well, ya, who needs a third leg, ha ha ha.You only got two pant legs

Ritual Of The Neutron Star

I love the concept. It got my attention immediately. You are speaking my language! We can go on and on about that.

1 Like

Some yellow chakra musings today

Personal power - when can you achieve a result normally, through mundane actions, and when do you need supernatural effects to assist you?

Do I need magick to improve my health and fitness? Is it good to have hope, to hope for a better fitness future? Until you start getting to the absolute peaks of human performance, it’s a very simple formula, especially as a beginner. Exercise the muscle - muscle becomes stronger. Stretch the muscle - muscle becomes more flexible. Do anaerobic exercise - anaerobic function improves. There is all this hypertrophy and periodization business, but do you need a magick ritual to get this sequence of events - exercise muscle, muscle becomes stronger? This is not hopefulness as hope implies great uncertainty and is an energy of delusional positive thinking. Thinking positively because facts and logic dictate that stretch muscle - muscle becomes more flexible is acceptable and agreeable because that is a sensical thing to believe.

But what about that one time when you were wrong!!! Fuck off, eh? As if you had a well-informed opinion derived from true factual data and sound logical reasoning.

Some of this and the following is perhaps old news to many, but I have a moment and enjoy elaborating, it’s fun.

You may notice that the red, orange, yellow, green, and blue chakras are all below the two purple-ish chakras representing magickal stuff. This was my first thought. Everything below that is of the subconscious, whereas those two are of the conscious mind. Now it occurs to me that each chakra involves both.

It really is remarkable what you can have within your mind and not even fully realize it. I sometimes like to remember how I used to be, really not too many years ago.

My second ever magick ritual - torment and punishment, done while living in delusion and with approaches to situations rooted in a lifetime of weakness. It manifested immediately, a bit retroactively, and my life changed forever.

I’ve wondered to myself, will I always have enemies? Probably?

I’ve also mused to myself, oh yeah, my entire personality is a construct. I almost forgot about that.

An enemy not even worth using magick on. I imagine that they cannot imagine what could be done, rooted in facts and logic. I enjoy data collection.

That’s not lethargy, that’s efficiency. An important distinction.

Some advanced musings for advanced people today, maybe perhaps probably

Will shinri ever have a lucid dream? The saga continues. How has dream practice and sexual experience been since no longer involving Enochian energies? Still pretty good.

I had a bit of a hiatus from dream practice, but after a few dozen more pages (I use a pocket-sized notebook for a dream journal), it seems like there was some fundamental shift and now my dreams are inherently more magickal. I’ve had plenty of dreams with demons and stuff, but the Enochian Peace Clarity Power Wrathfulness visualizations seem to have caused the development of various dream powers and consistent dream events which are beneficial and useful in various ways.

Again, the saga continues, but it kinda seems like this is the name of the game with dream practice. Dream practice is something which I used to consider to be primarily a “for the experiences” kind of practice, but now it is probably about on-par with ritual magick in terms of practical usefulness. It’s definitely more divinatory, but not necessarily less active.

I still have elements from the Enochian/Tibetan yoga practice routine, but not the visualizations. I like the recalling before/after sleep, but the Enochian letters connect you to Enochian energy, so if you want other influences in dream practice then it’s good to omit those. But what if you like the effects? There does seem to be some amount of “permanent” carry-over after stopping the practice, and there is also the consideration that it seems focusing on lucidity itself, rather than magickally altering dreams so that dreams of clarity spontaneously arise rather than samsaric dreams, could be useful to do. Dreams of clarity would be ones with overtly magickal themes and events and which give insights, whereas samsaric dreams are basically just brain noise arising from whatever has been activated in your mind (karmic traces). The difference is very clear the more you experience dreams of clarity and do the visualizations practice.

I always make the attempt to focus on the long-term of a practice and avoid little tricks that kind of work well for some things but hinder the development of fundamental skills. With that being said, techniques like WBTB (wake back to bed) do seem useful for getting to consistent lucidity because it is an effective way to significantly increase the chances of lucids, and the more you get lucid and subsequently have a lucid experience, the more that will be what you are accustomed to and will naturally be how you behave.

I used to talk mad shit on RCs (reality checks), but I’ve always used these. No I’m definitely awake, I think, I know what the dream state feels like, and that’s the key right there, not nose-pinching. I then proceed to watch TV (there is no TV in my room) and then wake up for reals. Classic move in dream practice.

I gotta get my workout on today, and today I fell into making today probably a sleep in WBTB day, so some brief further musing.

Sexual energy is extremely interesting to me. I’m thinking sexual attraction but also one’s “sexual aura.” Ordinary people could possibly follow along here but I’m primarily speaking to relatively skilled occultists on this one.

If you have practiced sex magick directly, and even if you haven’t, you’ve probably come to sense various sexual energetic qualities. You know what I mean, different vibes, but energy, cause we can sense that.

I also do not wish to project here, so consider that I am speaking from my perspective. It seems that sexual attraction is largely a cultivated thing. It seems to me that “my type” is something I can intentionally control.

As someone who has spent most of their life being sexually attracted to women, it is a very strange experience seeing female sexual imagery and feeling it to be “inert” sexually for me. I’d rather it not always be like that, and this has caused me to come to believe that sexual energy is something that requires a sort of maintenance, like a use it or lose it sort of thing.

I’m just going to go ahead and nip this toxic shitpile in the bud as it arose within my mind - choosing to be gay? I have never felt any sexual attraction or aura stuff of mine to be in any way forced, just more or less potent depending on my “maintenance activities.” Is it possible for anyone to be sexually attracted to anything and to have any auric qualities? Quite possibly. It’s also possible for me to be a smutty fanfic writer, but that doesn’t mean I have any particular inclination to do so.

It perhaps sounds obvious when you write it out, but what seems to happen is that there is some fixation point, and fixating on that causes sexual energy to build. Boobs and dicks are obvious examples, but different people are into different things, and all have the purpose of being a fixation point to build sexual energy.

Here is an interesting “exercise” that I have found which requires a group situation of some kind. Have there be either both a cis and trans person of a particular gender (pick a gender, any gender), or have there be both a man and a woman, simultaneously. You could also do something like have two cis women with different accented fixation points, like one with great boobs but the other flat but with abs. This can surprisingly really fuck with your brain because your fixation points are all scrambled and you’re possibly experiencing multiple different attraction and/or auric energies, which again as a relatively skilled occultist is something that is much more tangible and potent than is normal.

Now take all this to the lucid dream state and shit really gets wacky. I don’t think I particularly need fingers, I’ll take 11 dicks * unfolds the shiva arms *. Lucid dreams with good dream control also lets you play with weird combinations very easily. It is also good to remember that all external things are of the body of The Buddha.

Here is an idea for a quick morning practice.

Begin like you do your rituals, relax and clear the mind. Then consider in some way the core ideas in the Ritual of the Neutron Star.

This is a dream; I am in control.
I create abundance; wealth flows through me.
I know, and I move at ease.

As you do this, bend the elements around you.

In case you were unaware, it is possible to sense energy tangibly, like with chakras, in elemental forms. It is good to be creative.

One configuration is to bend a ring of earth energy, in chunks, surrounding you diagonally, like over the shoulder down across around the opposite ankle. Out from this is a ring of water, flowing in the other diagonal. Out from this a sphere of air surrounding you, perhaps suspending you if in the dream state. Then, a ring of fire, horizontally around the sphere of air.

After considering the ideas, you then ask yourself the questions.

How did I come to feel such pleasure?
How did I come to feel such passion?
How did I come to feel such pride?
How did I come to be so free?

You then allow the energy to enter the lower energy storage center. Then, you go through the gratitude cycle.

For the things I have
For the connections I have made
For who I am
For the ability to experience

The idea is for it to be a fast practice, so there is no need to carefully lift up each chunk of rock, to feel how much water you have, the, airiness of the air, and the dancing flames.

You also do not need to crank out dozens upon dozens of pages of gratitude items every time.

Namaste, myself. Thank you, myself.

Training. Occasional interruptions. Training.

Come now and join the ranks of the powerful.

1 Like

I dislike pretending. I dislike it so much, that I have pushed people out of my life because being with myself was a better experience than the disgust I would feel because of pretending.

A victim of my own potential. Astonishing.

Right to it - do you really want to be flipping houses your whole life?

An addendum to the morning practice.

After asking the questions, to bring the elemental energy into the lower energy storage center, first align each ring of elemental energy vertically, in front and behind you. Then, one by one, bring the energy up through the base of your spine, over your head, and into the upper energy storage center, then down to the middle, then down to the lower. As you bring the energy into/onto your body, convert it into the normal energy feel like with chakra practices.

There is no need to work yourself up into a mid-morning frenzy every single day. That sounds exhausting. Working with the energy in this way should feel pleasant and strengthening in a more or less relaxed way. You aren’t trying to become hypermanic and jacked up on adrenaline. The energy is calming yet energizing, so that you have the focus and drive to live your day without buzzing around or lacking motivation.

It’s like this - why yes, I do enjoy eating lunch. It tastes good and I like it. BUT WHAT ABOUT ME I HATE LUNCH AND WANT YOU TO HATE IT TOO. Um, too bad? It is reminding yourself what your experience can be and priming you to live well with a good headspace. Knowledge is good, but what do I want my experience to be? Confusing, unclear, corrupted, and a trial, or pleasantly stimulating?

I can confirm that this practice can take less than five minutes. Kind of an awkward sentence to just jam in there but that is some information I want in the post, so here it is.

I like to also remember that sometimes, people try and bring you into their world and make you play their illogical, not too well designed games. That can be stressful. When people fall into the cracks in the earth, I feel relief that a problem has been alleviated. Would I rather the strange mish-mash of armor and baggage that they carry be what falls? Oftentimes, yes, but either way, I will not be dragged down into that abyss with them.

I used to pray every day to our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. In my darkest moments, when I had nothing and no one, all I wanted was a sign, to know that I was not alone, and what I got was nothing. Be like the lamb, to be sheared and slaughtered. I summoned the Devil, and then I made myself free.

Have you ever witnessed, before you, in real time, a dying man, laboring over each and every breath he squeezed out next to you, come to the profound realization that he could manipulate people with an empty apology, his glee poorly hidden, his belief that attempting to inflict malice is a form of affection plainly apparent? Truly, a great and profound realization.

How many years have I prayed? Why do bad things happen to people? Is it Satan? Why did I fight, while another simply perished?

I stopped trying to answer these questions, and instead, I prayed. Each and every day, for all I know (indeed I have forgotten), I prayed the same prayer, felt the same outcome sliding between my fingers.

Each and every day, I look out my windows to the horizon, and I thank myself for being effective, for that is a day I have taken.

Every moment free of toxic people, I thank myself. Every moment of pleasure and happiness unstained by toxic people is a moment that would not have naturally occurred, and for these moments which I have, I thank myself.

For my skill with weapons, I thank myself. For my intense desires for peace and generosity, I thank myself.

For my open mind, I thank myself. For my willingness to do what must be done, to live free or die, I thank myself.

For my honesty, I thank myself. For my health, I thank myself. For my bearing of my actions, I thank myself.

For my service, I thank myself. For refusing to limit myself according to the squeels of the ignorant and the weak, I thank myself.

For refusing to be a subject of envious malice, I thank myself. For refusing imposed shame, I thank myself. For refusing egoic ignorance, I thank myself.

For effectively knowing the truth of my experience, I thank myself, for it is in this that I attain freedom.

I like to be reminded that I am alive, no small miracle, one that I have caused. Some give up.

As the years go by, some forget. Some things I forget, as that is preferential to dwelling on what is lost. Other things, other things I remember. How could I forget? It’s not like I had anyone to tell.

Hail, myself.

Imagine, living vicariously. Imagine, having the ignorance which causes you to not know the pathway to one’s own legions.

I’ve seen many things, in my dreams. I’ve seen my future, and so it has come to pass.

I have paid, but how could one put a price on freedom, happiness, and fulfilment? It’s more like market forces than “one.”

What is it that I espouse, exactly? Black magick. Black fucking magick.

Hail, myself.

And blessed be the powers at work, for being far more powerful than I could ever be.

I literally, literally, got away with not one, but two extremely intense magickal retreats. It seems that some who manifest such things neglect other manifestations.

When’s the next one? Oh don’t you worry dear readers, you’ll get your sweet, sweet content. When can I design my life around magick again? * blatant thinking * ahm, about some years from now. Turns out all that G E N E R A L magick was doing what practical magick does, so now I’m kind of dealing with that, by which I mean I live with success while knowing that I am on the pathway to success.

Turns out this guy was on some shit.

Now what would make you think that?

More notes - I’m not sure what causes me to start like this

Today I had one of those moments when I realized that I was still doing the thing and engaging in development. Again, planning out your life syndrome, but as for some things to do during Loagaeth times, during actual Loagaeth times you should be meditating and that should be the absolute priority alongside Loagaeth tables, with meditation coming before table construction. I imagine any vipassana/insight + concentration method is acceptable.

I have absolutely no idea if this is applicable, but given that there is the possibility of some following along now or in the future, I’ll elaborate. Not meditating too consistently during the first pre-emptive stage, with the Keys, is fine (cause I said so haHA). However, during the Loagaeth times, if you’re not meditating then you shouldn’t bother.

You may notice that the Keys and Loagaeth tables become increasingly overlapping or connected as you progress through the Soyga tables (as set out here). This is how I do this and it may very well just be how this works. The idea is to focus on certain things during each of the two phases as you alternate between them, and then increasingly maintain these things as you continue forward.

The connection I’ve made here is between exercise and this magickal pathworking. One method of training over the long-term is known as periodization. One approach I have seen is to have one phase be stamina focused and the other strength focused, with flexibility being important throughout (at least for me). During the stamina phase you still have strength activities, and during the strength phase you still have stamina activities, and apparently doing this allows you to attain highly cultivated functionality in all fitness domains. If you’re just trying to lift heavy thing or keep going forever, perhaps not as effective, but this is pretty much my fitness game plan as a fun side-tangent. I currently spend about as much time stretching after cardio as I do on the actual workout, btw, and I’m yet to be mega stiff or even all that sore. Foam roller also helps.

Tangent though. Loagaeth time is like meditation exercise time. I don’t exactly know what Keys time is and maybe the whole analogy just kinda falls apart but whatever get fit my dudes it’s good for you.

In addition to meditation and constructing tables, you can do Guardian Angel magick and chakra sessions, Enochian sex magick should be fine, and I’m thinking also if not the full RotNS then at least the practice I just posted. Similarly to how cardio is maintained (quite well) during strength time, some material-leaning demonic connection is maintained this way while still aligning with the overall practice. This is a lotta shit though, and so doing it in its fullness is probably only a thing once you get into the 2nd Soyga table and have actually constructed it and are there in the pathworking.

I don’t think there’s really any avoiding this - the pathworking does require a pseudo-monastic lifestyle. How to accomplish this and a material life? I would assume about three hours plus or minus more or less daily of magickal/spiritual practice activities. This means squaring away for good various situations so that they no longer require your time and also reaching a point in your profession where you don’t have to just train train train and can focus on creative expression or whatever, I can’t really speak to other people’s lives, I just know that it is doable for me if I make it so. Defining what a “profession” is is not my concern here.

I would like to elaborate more on elemental energy work and dream stuff, but the material calls.

I have a bit of time, so what would cause me to not? Have you given up on this project?

Elemental energy work aka bending the elements may or may not be the most practical practice ever, but it is an interesting experience, and in the dream state can be used for combat experiences.

Earth is controlled by feeling the earth (energy) as one would feel a limb, as though it is a part of oneself. It can be levitated, divided, sculpted, and pushed/pulled.

Water and all other elements are controlled in the same manner. Water is more fluid, obviously, and has a sense of momentum with its flow due to its relative heaviness. Water can be drawn from the great infinite reserve. If cheat codes are turned off, then water can be found in the world all around you.

Air is perhaps the trickiest of the elements, especially when it comes to things like flying/gliding. There is a difference between air bending movement and “regular” dream state flying. Air can be formed into whirling spheres, as in the practice derived from the RotNS, or flow in currents.

Fire is formed from chi energy. The more juice you give it, the more fire you will have. Do you know why they call me, the Dragon of the West?

Some more intermediate/advanced practices are as follows

Earth can take the form of metals, which has properties between raw earth and water, being more fluid than raw earth, but more stable than water.

Water can be frozen into solid ice.

Air, I don’t know, be creative.

Fire can be formed in space by sensing and controlling energy in the space around you, rather than flowing out from within you. The fuel you use to bend it is chi, not a physical object.

In the waking state this is mostly just useful as a form of energy work similar to chakras, which has mostly divinatory qualities. In the dream state, however, it should be clear how extremely lethal these methods can be. You can, of course, engage in other forms of magic system combat in the dream state (pick your favorite sci-fi or fantasy world), this one just happens to have perhaps effective correlaries (that’s not a word, but like correlations or something) or related stuff or whatever that can be done in the waking state.

This one is veering pretty close to LARPland, but if you have some skill with energy work and can sense that energy tangibly and swirl it around and whatnot, then you should be able to sense the different qualities to each elemental energy type, and that alone is an interesting phenomenon.

This all also has extremely deep emotional resonances for me and is arguably one of the most impactful influencing factors which got me interested in meditation, the gateway drug, so it’s nice to be able to do these sorts of things in a very practical and not at all LARPy way, which I so happen to have developed, by which I mean smashed together other people’s ideas and got some stuff straight from the top, or is it the bottom? Either way, what a glorious time to be alive.

. * emerges into physical body * sorry babe I gotta turn the lamp on for a bit, gonna just chronicle the great histories of the world, yeah I’ve been gone for a while, fuck me dude my wrist is sore

Wow, where’d you learn to do that? Fuckin Narnia bro

1 Like

Yeah this morning practice is great.

Sorry if I’m weirdly grateful for you being in my life.

Variation - you can focus on just one element while asking yourself the questions

I realize that people do not do these practices and so do not realize what a great idea this is.

If you know that this is a dream, you are in control, you create abundance, and that wealth flows through you, then what do you have to worry about?

What makes me feel that adding some LARP is a good idea? You ever Leviathan somebody? When you have some understanding of elemental magick, you should have an idea of the sorts of things you can do with different elements, or the quality of how it manifests results.

Furthermore, this seems to be a relatively neutral energy source. The elements are involved in many different forms of magick, and the words can be empowered with this energy. If you’re trying to do some Loagaeth sleep yoga, even then relatively material concepts like abundance and wealth I think are good to have magickally empowered.

Enochian magick makes you feel a certain kind of way. It is far from how normal human beings experience their day to day life, not in that you’re some cooky magick dude, but your emotions sort of meld with the Enochian energies, which feel good to feel, but is not how people who do not practice feel in their daily experience.

Now take whatever you’re imagining and multiple it by infinity, that’s what it’s like to do Enochian magick like you mean it. Once you’ve been in it for long enough you’re just so deep in that your patterns of mental activity, how you’re feeling, what you’re thinking, it all gets normalized and your mind is then able to make the leaps to the next level of understanding.

For me this has manifested as clear career objectives and opportunities to act upon that I got to after what I have done previously in my life. I enjoy what I do, it is satisfactorily financially lucrative and also emotionally fulfilling. I’ve made plenty of big career moves during my education, making many decisions with very real risk/reward trade-offs and with limited capacity to pursue potential opportunities.

After the initial disruption with Wealth Magick, I gradually built on from the initial bold decisions I made with consideration for the options I had and what spaces I could go into. * Business * sounded like a good idea for some reason. What came after that could have gone many, many different ways, with most outcomes being tremendously awful. I pretty much just stuck to what I knew had the potential to give me things like wealth and freedom, and whenever I gave into fear I usually had a pretty good idea of it afterwards, usually with some amusing observations of behavior.

Now I’ve pretty much got my shit all in order and am living a material life doing stuff all day on a routine schedule. I feel pleasure in the doing of my day to day activities. I do my best to act intelligently and to do things with the full force of my being, but I don’t really worry about the future in an existential kind of way or whatever. It’s pretty clear to me where my career is going in general terms. There are stages to things and I have not stopped being a learning being so it’s still interesting to do projects, but I’m pretty much just continuing on and having a good time.

So the elemental practice being neutral, you can include this in a time when you are mostly in Loagaeth energy and you will be well-aligned energetically speaking. You can RotNS occasionally to remember what it’s like to have the normal fear that normal people have who haven’t melded their emotions into Enochian energy. You still experience aversion if you have the karmic traces, in my experience, but your emotional experience changes quite a bit, or at least that is my perception. I do my best to speak accurately.

If you’re making all these tables, and also meditating, you probably just sex magick and Guardian Angel magick with Enochian energy raising. You can do Guardian Angel in the morning and then the elemental meditation (I’ll just call it that) before bed. I am not currently doing that kind of dream yoga, or sleep yoga, but I’ll probably come up with an Enochian sleep yoga visualization practice. It’s cool because it’s something you can experience.

That’s all cool and all, but so is my career. And I am now so well-equipped to be successful in my career. I have a foundation of essential knowledge and emotional alignments that encourage me to be effective and to enjoy living a good and successful life. Another delicious and nutritious meal, cooked by yours truly. Another exercise, exercised. More progress made. Mind occupied with enjoying life, not ruminating. Feeling the growing of passion. Enjoying the people around me. Feeling satisfaction in accomplishing goals. It feels good to be who I am and do the things I do.

1 Like

Some Power of Intention, Moonwalking with Einstein vibes today

It has been the case for me that doing the Peace Clarity Power Wrathfulness Enochian dream visualizations is something that can unlock for you far more dream practice.

I like to share what I do with my practices because it is useful to elaborate for the purposes of one’s own learning. I could be writing to a stuffed bear, it would still be useful.

At the end of my dream journal, I now have a page for Lucids Count, weekly under each month that carries over to new journals. On the other side of that is Dreamsigns. When you notice a dreamsign in a dream and remember to make note of it, or you find a dreamsign while reading your journal, or you use a dreamsign in a MILD visualization, or you notice a dreamsign in your daily life, you then make note of it on this page. Under the name of the dreamsign you can use marks like ‘M’ for “used in a MILD visualization,” ‘L’ for “in a lucid dream,” ‘|’ for recognized in a non-lucid dream.

Then there is the Goals page. I have a goal for number of lucids in next month. I have a goal for number of active dreamsigns. I have a goal to stabilize a lucid dream. I have goals to have lucid dreams in certain dream places. I have a goal to ask a dream character, “Is now a bad time?” I have a goal to remember a dream on a Sunday morning. I have various goals. When a goal is achieved, it is checked off, or whatever. I know that there are experiences that I want to have, which is why the next page is an Experiences page, but the Goals page is more for building up lucidity numbers and ensuring that you are developing towards stable lucidity. After stabilize a lucid dream, it’s probably stabilize three lucid dreams. Perhaps not all that exciting of a scheme, but perhaps effective.

The Experiences page is similar to the Dreamsigns page.

Along with this I am doing the prospective memory training exercise of looking at the list in the book Exploring the World of Lucid Dreaming for the day and then doing a reality check or remember that my experience is of the nature of the dream state when I encounter something on the list for the day. I’ll probably make my own lists at some point with anything I find that I regularly encounter in the waking world that I haven’t gotten with Dreamsigns yet.

Along with nose pinching or looking at your hands, you can also engage your senses more and examine your environment. I like to rub dream state rocks but rubbing waking state sidewalks is probably kind of a weird thing to do, so you can just look at your hands and feel yourself in the space.

After this, you can remember back a bit about how you got there or what was happening before that. Am I dreaming, or am I awake?

Falling asleep for the first time, I like to have something to focus on so my mind doesn’t randomly bounce around and can fall asleep gently and without agitation or excessive stimulation, while knowing that you want to remember your dreams, to record them, and to remember to do your lucidity practices. In just doing this practice, you have strengthened the cognitive activation of the intentions to do certain behaviors like lucidity practices and the associations between dreamsigns and lucidity, and that is what this style of dream practice is all about.

This practice is also not really magickal in any way, aside from the magickal influences that happen to manifest in my dreams. There is a little homework with it, time in the notebook, making notes, remembering dreams, and this seems to open up more as you do it, not close down, so if you don’t like making notes and remembering dreams, perhaps not the practice for you. Enochian dream visualizations did me pretty good as well.

With this practice arrangement, after waking up throughout the sleeping period to record dreams, I’m thinking then you do a more active visualization of a dream you want to induce. This would be where Dreamsigns and Experiences come in. The body should be relaxed, but I have read reports of people having success with some light energetic stimulation as they fell asleep. It seems good to be “activated” a bit but not so much that you start staying awake instead of falling asleep. I usually fall asleep pretty quickly if I have good sleeping patterns so I suppose I’ll feel it out and collect data and shit. I have also experienced falling asleep and “going into” a visualization as I enter into the dream state consciously, so perhaps this is a replicable experience. At first the goal is “do diligent dream journalling and lucidity practices for one week.”

Some dude on youtube can do the splits in 30 days, I wonder what can happen with dream practice?

The general progression seems to be

become lucid - stabilize dream - build clarity and stability as you do stuff

Once you become lucid, you need to stabilize your lucid awareness of the dream world around you. It helps to take a moment to focus your intention for lucid stability in the dream so you don’t rush off into the dream. At this point I need to experience this more to better understand what happens after that. I’ve had false awakenings a good bit, and I feel like there have been some times when going with whatever is happening while holding on to some lucid awareness has helped with stability.

To be successful, you need to have more of those moments where you have the opportunity to develop your dream skills, and to do that you need to become lucid more often, the root of lucidity development. That’s what these practices are designed to do.

What I think I will do is focus on lucidity until I am at a point where that’s what my life is like all the time, and then in the future see about doing the Enochian dream visualizations with the developed lucidity. Sleep yoga I’m thinking may come with the Aethyr Loagaeth tables, perhaps.

I still feel motivated to accomplish dream practice, and now feel that I have an improved practice routine to help better enjoy the progression and to be more effective in the practice.

It is like learning a new performance. Little by little, you chip away at it, working as you go, and then you can do the performance. I’m thinking I do April-May-June as a three month goal period. Have a goal for number of lucids, accomplished dream activities, etc. Then I can go into July-August-September with bold and effective goals.

What the practices seem to do is encourage a mental transformation that changes your regular pattern of mental behaviors into behaviors that develop dream practice while building associations that help you do these behaviors more often.

Back in the day it was day 1 - fragment of a dream, day 2 - like 4 dreams, onward, recently it was more like day 1 - long, long dream, day 2 - multiple long dreams, onward. Indeed, the saga continues.

This is me killing some time as I kill a bad set of habits. A bit more musey than normal

I can kind of see how you can get addicted to angel magick just like how you can get addicted to demon magick. I seem to have lost all of the fucks I used to give with regards to material success. I still have desires to do things, but there is a part of me that wants to go back down into that, up into that, up and then down, whatever. I genuinely believe that it is very possible for me to experience more time in the dream state than in the waking state between now and death, or when I fuckin translate from the flesh.

It’s kind of amazing - I really just don’t give much of a fuck. But then I have to ask myself, is that really the case? Or do I feel the impulse to scribble down letters all day because I am afraid of my life?

The thing is, I will be scribbling down letters, at some point, I will be doing that because of what I experienced doing just two angel-side tables.

I’ve been trying to see what there is to understand with the recent ideas which have been churning around for me, without looking for analogies where there are no analogies to be found. The fuck even is a Loagaeth table? A gross vehicle to put your attention on to enable your ascent?

When I think ascent, though, I think more wealth fame power empire, not zipping through vipassana fruitions. Is Loagaeth the time for vipassana, or was I just a bit lax during the (as it turned out) preparatory Key phase? Is all the time the time for vipassana, and I’m just a bad pseudo-monastic? I’m not even a pseudo-monastic right now - the floor is lava.

Who cares? I think my mind is just coming to terms with some sort of analogous equivalent to going from 0K to really really hot degrees Kelvin back and forth. It’s like what the fuck dude. I am literally re-constructing an ego it feels like because of what went down with Enochian magick. If there are no “I” thoughts, everything just devolving into references, then what the fuck’s “I”? I have to manually come up with some things for I to think so I can do some thinking. Being with myself. It’s all the same anyways.

Maybe I’ve simply become too far gone. I don’t really want to go through exactly all of that again, so fair enough Keys, I’ll fucking meditate. If Loagaeth table spirits fuck with you in similar ways, then I may just have to, although I am not exactly the best at knowing when to take it easy with magick. I have had an extreme life at times, even while not including magick in the equation, so I’m really just glad I somehow made it this far. I guess magick’s good for something.

Part of me wants to complain - am I there yet? When I feel like saying fuck you to magick, I then remember where to actually direct my fuck yous, and then I realize how simple things really are. Could magick have done me better at times? Perhaps, but I could’ve also done myself better. Magick’s just working with what there is to work with. Thankfully, on every point that really really actually mattered, the ones that I seriously persisted with and made fuckin happen, magick did me good on those. I’ve still got plenty of fuck yous to administer, but I guess magick’s good for something.

But god damn holy FUCK dude do I cook a good salmon

That’s right, my experience is of the nature of the dream state.

BOOM dude

Fuck, missed that one again. You see what happens? This is what happens when you don’t do all the practices. I used to have average two lucid dreams per week mostly just dream journalling and doing dream yoga visualizations, I do these practices, we’ll collect some data, see how it goes, I’m wondering if it’s possible to be getting lucid every day by the end of the year. Fuck it. Set a goal, have a life.

Another page that I have is for locations. These can also have their own individual pages with descriptions. I have no current goals for any such locations, as without stability and consistent lucidity there is not much point. The seeds, however, may, of course, be planted.

That’s something that I like to do. Woooaahh look over here!

Does now seem like a bad time to reshape your personality?

My personality? How am I supposed to do that?

Well waddya know right over here we’ve got some demons!

Demons?

Why yes, people with dark personality traits like narcissism and psychopathy. Some would say machiavellianism but that just strikes me more as a common ground. How wise be these demons? Usually, not very.

Woah, narcissism and psychopathy?

That’s right, perhaps even around 10% plus or minus, been a while, probably shouldn’t even anchor your thinking at all. Some of them are intelligent, many are not, among all levels of society. You gotta deal with them, you gotta deal with the hordes of clueless dipshits, it’s a lot to deal with. Does it sound good to let random chaos statistics decide what happens instead of you?

How do I feel in my creative acts? Every moment, ecstatic rapture.

My being becomes a pattern of intentions and receivings, all intertwined and active across time. Performing a complex system of activities like this, using many cultivated skills, feels so good.

How did I come to feel such pleasure?