The ramblings of the mad man from Michigan

I’m doing good. Thanks for asking. How are you holding up?

I am doing my best to not think about my risk. I have asthma and my wife works for the local grocery store. Hopefully some online classes will help keep my mind focused elsewhere.

1 Like

We are doing alright here, kinda going stir crazy. I feel you as far as risk goes. I am the only one in my household who does not have any health conditions so I am more concerned for them than myself. Luckily, I got a bit of a stockpile to last for a bit so i don’t need to go out in public too often. Might actually have the time to do an outdoor fire ritual now.

So far, there has only been 34 cases in my county so there is this weird atmosphere where half of the people are taking precautions (gloves, masks, social distancing) while the other half is judging the other.

Online classes sounds like a great idea

1 Like

Very similar here not many cases in this county. Probably about the same reaction from most people here as well. Half are taking precaution half act as if nothing is happening.

1 Like

Right, hopefully does not lead to a spike. Keeping fingers crossed. Stay safe my friend.

1 Like

I am going back to work today. I don’t think it is time yet. I am worried. I have asthma. And my work takes me to the most infected areas of the state. My doctor would not excuse me from work. I cannot afford to lose my job. I am worried that I am risking my life for a stupid job.

1 Like

Can you wear a mask, and some glasses?

1 Like

I will be wearing a mask and safety glasses. The mask is not medical grade. Am I going to die so some rich assholes can have nice looking lawns? It really doesn’t seem worth going back yet.

I am going to take every precaution I can. It is just weighing heavily on me this morning.

1 Like

Stay safe out there man. I haven’t gotten back to work yet but I share the unease you have as my work place makes social distancing impossible. Less concerned with my own life as much as I am other members of my household.

I made a tough decision. I am not going back to work until this is over. I am not gambling with mine or anyone else’s life.

My job is not worth anyone losing a life for. I fertilize grass and spray pesticide on weeds and insects. Definitely not worth risking lives for.

I had a conversation with my boss yesterday and I told him I won’t come back until the state of emergency is over.

I’ve been working on a new project.

2 Likes

2 Likes

Guess I’m being ignored. Must be time to leave for awhile again.

It looks nice, everything seems weird and different now.

1 Like

Thank you @Brand_New

1 Like

I am on etsy. I am officially an entrepreneur who has made 0 money so far.

Hi

It’s me again. I am really bored today.

Doing some traveling today.

Having a biopsy today

I find out the results of my biopsy on Thursday