The ramblings of the mad man from Michigan

Does it frustrate anyone else when people get upset about anything not fitting exactly into their narrow minded cookie cutter view of things?

I include myself in this for anyone that may wish to attack my question. I too am narrow minded .

1 Like

I think we all are sometimes. It’s just something we could all work on.

1 Like

Thanks for the kind words
@Eye_of_Ra

1 Like

Today is a happy day and it is contagious!

2 Likes

It is so hard to stay focused on the end goals when the present is so fucked up.

I’ve been trying to get a non general laborer job that pays well but i was forced to take a extremely demeaning factory laborer job that pays very little. I was forced into this situation by being desperate for money. Im about to get evicted because I am several months behind on rent. Can barely afford groceries. Today is hard.

Wow how did I go from mr. Positivity to dump all my negativity here guy?

I actually logged on to dump more and realized that I am not like this.

Everything has been changed in me. The littlest things seem to put me in a rage. When did I lose my control over my emotions.

I don’t like being overwhelmed by emotions. Everyone in my life used to say that I was like a robot (devoid of emotions).

Now everyone describes my as grumpy. I can’t believe that I didn’t even notice the transition.

I guess now that I am finally pursuing my dreams I am angry at myself for putting up so many things that are holding me back.

What I could use now is an investor that can help me make my dream a reality. Anyone happen to know any that are willing to work with crazy occultist/inventors that can’t currently afford to build a prototype?

It’s called stress that sneaks up on you cuz you were just tolerating alot of bullshit in your life of other people. They all just came to the surface which makes it hard for you to notice. You gots to release all that stress and start from ground zero. make a list of priorities and focus on that one at a time. Another post is about maslow’s pyramind. Do that. Get basics of survival covered. food/shelter/home met with basics. Meaning getting to a point where you don’t need to worry about being homeless so you need to get your finance shit together. Then you can have time for improving yourself. You have to be practical to get results faster. Learn whatever info/skills you can that will help you get basics met. If it don’t fit that criteria, then put them on hold til you have basics met.

1 Like

On 2/10/2020 I will be preforming a new ritual to change my life. I am no longer going to sit here and wonder why I am unhappy. I am going to take the wheel. Preparatory emerson has already begun. Necessity is the mother of invention. I will succeed or die trying. My resolve is already being put to the test.

1 Like

I love it when I hear occultist talk about improvement and making their life better instead of sitting around wondering why everything sucks.

2 Likes

A formal thank you for The spirits I work with and the friends I have made here. Things are getting better. I appreciate all the advice. I am thankful for all the help.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

thank you.

I would like to thank the spirits for getting me to a job that has not been closed for the covid 19 thing. The job that I thought I wanted was closed recently. I am sorry that I got upset for not getting what I wanted. Thanks for doing right by me even though I am not always as grateful as I should be. I will work on being more grateful for what I have rather than complaining about what I don’t.

2 Likes

Day one of the forced three week vacation from work. Michigan has gone on semi lockdown. All nonessential businesses are closed for three weeks. WHAT!? You mean spreading poison on people’s lawns in not essential? All jokes aside I am glad to have some time off. My boss doesn’t handle his stress well and I welcome the time away from him.

I told my wife that I wanted to treat this like a vacation to keep from going nuts. Her response was to leave me a giant chore list when she left for work.

2 Likes

Ah, The great Honey dew list

Also Has your wife become more interested in the occult lately?

No

Day 4876 of the 21 day quarantine.

I have been seeing people talking about strange energies and entities. I have had a different experience.

I finally am starting to feel more normal. Like all of this is happening for me.

I am not a social person : everyone is being encouraged to practice social distancing.

I am a bit of a germaphobe : everyone is constantly being encouraged to practice better hygiene and places are being deep cleaned and sanitized.

I don’t like my job and have been looking for a less physical one : I now am being paid to not go to work.

I normally feel surrounded by foreign energy and spirits : I have never felt so at home in my own skin. My energy centers are more active than ever. I feel surrounded by familiar spirits.

I can honestly say that I have not felt this happy since I was a kid.

I was even given a free lunch today.

It’s as if the more chaos that is released into the world the more things seem to work in my favor . Starting to dread the end of this madness.

this is time for reflection and planning things . Heck, you can learn things to help prepare for your future of making yourself more financially free during this time of isolation. Don’t waste this time to do frivolous things. Learn what counts, do what matter. I’ve even put aside magick to learn more about business and persuasion skills and how to heal if one were to catch the virus. It’s now about immediate priorities… Those will be required when lock down is lifted to find job positions. Cuz everyone is broke due to loss of business running , many place may have shut down or hire less people cuz business won’t pick up as many have no extra money to spend. The low class outweight the rich class. So focus on your immediate short term needs. don’t waste the time on things that won’t help you immediately.

1 Like

Thank you for the advice.
I am working on trying to sign up to some online classes.

1 Like

Hey man, as another michigander, just dropping by to say I hope you are doing well. Things are a bit crazy in the state now, at least where I am.

1 Like