THE POWER and the MADNESS in the mania... just BLEW my 24 inch guns out, BROTHER

Well, I had a good day. It was kind of an ‘off’ day, but I got through it.

Ended up going to the store where I bought some epsom salt, a cannabis sativa seed oil overnight mask, and an organic super greens powder.

I mixed the greens powder in 10 oz of water and after drinking that, I felt a huge surge of energy. I believe the energy is in part because I did not eat any meat, which was accidental. I suppose my body did not have any want or need of it today.

I must say that I am noticing an incredible increase in my strength and stamina as of late. It is definitely because of the yoga I have been doing every day. I can hold poses for much longer and withstand the pain despite my entire body shaking. I can regulate my breath with each pose much easier, and keep my focus longer. My balance is better, and my flexibility is, too. I can see some definition in my abdomen.

I can memorize things better, I wake up less throughout the night, I can focus, I am more relaxed, I am more aware of the present moment, I am more in-tune with what my body needs, my libido is up, my skin is glowing, the aches and pains I’ve grown to know so well are no longer present, my posture is better… need I go on? It’s basically improved almost everything about my mind and my body.

I’m beginning to feel like a whole new person. I’ve never felt so healthy and strong in my life.

I did a 25 minute yoga routine for strength, and then I did another 50 minute yoga routine. Afterwards, I fixed myself a salad of spinach, tomatoes, coconut oil, and 1/2 of a hass avocado. I poured myself a glass of hemp milk, a tall glass of water, and took a soak in the eucalyptus epsom salt I bought today. I continued where I left off in my book.

Now i’m here. I just cleaned the kitchen and put away the food. I have to study spanish, and then I give myself permission to relax, as there is nothing else that needs to be done tonight.

It’s 1 AM and I don’t feel like sleeping. My dog came back downstairs. I heard the jingle of her collar, and when I opened the door, she looked at me with so much happiness, so I snatched her up and put her in our bed.

There is a feeling of sadness/restlessness in general, but I can’t exactly pinpoint where it’s coming from or why. I do feel that I have all these goals, but the path there seems so long and winding. I lived most of my life relying on others, and the easy thing for me to do would be to give in to my urge to be dependent and enjoy more comfortable days, but I don’t think that’s possible for me anymore.

I could never rely on my parents. I always had to struggle to cope with the abusive environment I was in. Every day felt like a warzone, and I was always stuck in the middle, pleading for it all to stop. I just wanted to feel safe and comfortable so that I could relax.

When I found the chance to relax as I got older, that’s all I wanted to do. I still feel this need to hole up in my room, shut everyone out, and ignore the world so that I could enjoy peace and quiet. I want to give in and be taken care of.

I’m fighting to live a life where I can have my peace, but also have power and freedom and independence. I want my days to be filled with action, opportunities, and excitement. I won’t waste my days away wishing to sleep in for just one more hour, to put off yoga or meditating or studying for just a little longer – I want to take action at all times, and rest when I am done.

A voice in my head says, “Don’t end up like your mother.”

But I don’t want to compare myself to her anymore! I don’t want to compare myself to anyone but me. I only wish to be better than I was the day before, and so far, I have been. I must remind myself that this is a long journey, and as long as I see progress, I am going to be okay.

I’m distressed by what has become of my family. The death of my childhood. There were not many happy memories, but they got me through my trauma. Until I realized that these memories were the illusions of a child desperately searching for something to hold onto.

I never really dealt with any of that, and I’m not sure how to. What is it that people do?

I want to feel free of this pain and this guilt.

I will figure out a way, soon. I can feel that the answers to my questions will be shown to me. I see myself rising above all of this and moving on to bigger things. I have no doubt that I will conquer these feelings.

Despite this depressing update, I did not have a bad day. I made the most kickass ribs I’ve ever tasted, and I pushed myself really hard during yoga today. I watched The Big Lebowski with my boyfriend, who is passed out next to me. I cherish every moment spent with him and my dog.

A path will be revealed, a weight will be lifted, and a new sense of empowerment will come to me.

I got really down on life last night, but I think that happens when I stay up too late and everyone else is asleep. Still, it is a bunch of stuff that I have been running away from. I have not really confronted anything that plagues my mind, and its time for me to acknowledge everything and then let it go.

I’m drinking my morning coffee. The relatives are leaving, so the house will be quiet again. I have to do my yoga routine before 2 PM because the accountant is coming over to discuss the audit, and I need to be there since I’m helping with everything.

Today I can’t rest. I need to kick my ass into gear.

Today I did something a little different.

When I do yoga, I focus on filling myself with positivity and letting go of negativity. This does help, but then I find myself feeling much more aggressive an hour afterwards, and on throughout the night. I’ve been stressing out about why this is happening to me, and I re-read the post I made last night to perhaps gain some clarity about my state of mind.

I sat down and lit incense for King Paimon, which I have been doing before yoga for the last few days, and I meditate for a moment on His energy and who He is to me. I was struck with the idea that I should take this time during yoga to manifest all of the negativity trapped deep within my core and bring it to the surface.

I put on the Silent Hill 2 ost – I have a deep, deep connection to that game, and it is always about travelling to my own Silent Hill, my own personal hell, and fighting the ‘monsters’ (of which are all just manifestations of my own guilt and pain) until I get to the end and realize I have been fighting myself all along, and I must give in and acknowledge my pain, and transform through it, or else I will be stuck there forever.

So the music started playing, and I immediately fell into that mood that only Silent Hill can produce for me. I turned off the lights, lit a candle, and took a moment to sit on the floor and really allow myself to connect to the music and to my own pain.

As I transitioned through pose to pose, I felt that each inhale, my pain grew, and the longer I held each pose, the worse that pain felt, and the more it began to expand as different memories and pains flooded my memory.

At the end during shavasana, I closed my eyes and saw myself in my childhood home, standing in front of my childhood self. My childhood self looked up at me – she was surrounded by filth, wearing clothes that no longer fit, though she was playing with her brothers. She asked me who I was, and I knelt down and told her that I know her and her mother very well. I told her that everything would be okay, that she was going to go through some horrible times, but that she would grow to become a very strong woman.

I put my hand on her cheek and told her that I was her, and everything around me began to distort. She asked what I meant. I told her that it was time to let go, and I thought about all of the things that I held dear to my heart – my dad’s computer desk and all his guitars, they all fell over, the radio that my mom would play music on for my brothers and I to dance along to, they fell over, the table that my stepmother was pushed onto and began to bleed profusely from her face, that table collapsed. Everything began to collapse and turn to ash. I stood outside, and my childhood self stood outside as well, looking at me. I switched bodies and was her, and I looked at my hand, which was beginning to turn to ash and float away in the wind. I looked up at my adult self to say goodbye, and then I was my adult self once more. I watched my house collapse and turn to ash. It was gone.

I then saw myself being taken away by my father, and then suffer abuse at the hands of his new wife. I saw everything collapse, and I saw my good memories turn to ash, as I was told it was time to let go. It was time to let go of everything, not just the bad, but the good as well, as it was keeping me trapped in a time that would never come back.

I saw all the times I screamed and cried and hit myself and destroyed my surroundings flash before me very quickly, and I was suddenly at the beach where my mom used to take me. I saw everyone disappear, and I fell to my knees, punching the sand and crying.

Then there was a hand on my back, and I stopped crying so hard. I let the tears gently slide down my cheeks, and I stood up and looked at who it was.

There was a woman who radiated white light from within and around her. Her eyes were all white, and her pupils were just tiny black dots. She felt very neutral, though chaotic as well. Her energy relaxed me and felt familiar. She reached her hands out to embrace me, and I fell into her arms. She and I rose together, spinning, and pierced through the atmosphere into the void of space.

I saw myself oozing black sludge from my eyes, nose, and mouth. I began withdrawing and falling, and I even saw the ooze come out from my fingernails. She grabbed me and swallowed me, and then let out a loud banshee like screech as she shot upwards, and then turned upside down and dove head first back into the earth, back where I was crying on the beach, and I saw her from my perspective – She was now me, and I was her.

There was no more pain.

I opened my eyes and meditated on that for a few moments. I wasn’t expecting visuals to that degree, which just unfolded for me as I lied there on the ground.

I feel much different than I have felt in a while. I feel calm, I feel much stronger. I don’t feel a connection to the pain I have been feeling for a while. I feel… older?

It’s strange, and I don’t feel quite like me, but I also feel more like myself than I have been in a very long time.

2 Likes

For the most part, I relaxed yesterday. I’ve been pressuring the hell out of myself to constantly engage in activities that will better me, and while there’s nothing wrong with that, I got a little stressed out. It became obsessive, which is never healthy, so I had to take a step back and cool my jets.

I see my youth as a bunch of wasted years. I never had anyone to guide me or push me. So, I stayed home, played video games, and stopped going to school. It was heaven for a hedonist. For a while, I’ve been really looking down upon my younger self, wondering why the fuck, you little asshole, I could be really successful right now… but taking a step back yesterday, I really reconsidered the whole thing.

Would I be pushing myself this hard to improve every aspect of my life if I had a normal childhood? Isn’t it due to those years of inactivity that I now desire to be better? If my parents made me go to school and didn’t let me quit sports and forced me to get good grades and be social, would I be the person I am now, or would I, instead, be content with a life of mediocrity?

I’m sure that it is all for the better that I was allowed to do whatever I wanted my entire life. I strive for my own personal idea of success, and that motivation comes from deep within.

I can stress less knowing that those “wasted years” have paid off for me.

Anyway, yesterday I did relax, but I still did a yoga routine that was centered around back bends. Afterwards I drew a steaming hot bath with eucalyptus epsom salt and meditated. I focused on my breath, filling the bottom part of my lungs, and then the top as i inhaled, and as I exhaled, I first emptied the top of my lungs and then pushed the rest of my breath from the bottom.

I kept thinking about how I always saw breathing exercises as a pain in the ass to do because it requires concentration, and I just wanted to do the bare minimum to be able to say that I meditated that day. I have gotten much better at following through with activities that will help me in the long run, rather than just engaging in the things that would grant me immediate gratification.

I didn’t eat meat yesterday. In fact, I didn’t eat much of anything at all. As the days go by, I find myself craving less, requiring less. Not sure if this is a side effect of the yoga I have been doing, but I do feel my mind beginning to restructure itself. I have slowly been thinking differently about a lot of things. I feel that i’ve been cracked wide open, and all these new concepts are flooding inside of me. It’s not so much that I’m no longer thinking in the same way, just that I am learning how to view things from various angles. I’m not really sure how to use words to explain what I mean right now, but I’m sure you get the picture.

I am less irritated with the way others act. I was trying to see life from their perspective in order to avoid having an emotional reaction, but it wasn’t helping. It would just leave me with the thought, “Well, the way they view shit is really stupid, and also fuck them.” So, instead of trying to empathize, I just try to accept that no matter what, they are not going to change, and I owe it to myself to avoid being as miserable as they are. I should remain content, and work with what I’ve got, because I can’t change anyone. The problem actually fixes itself, because along with not getting annoyed with them, I just view them as being kind of helpless – like a dog who eats their own poop. That may sound harsh, but when dealing with narcissists, you have to really figure out a unique way of viewing them in order to stay sane.

I’ve been considering massage therapy, but the more I think about it, the more I realize how hard that will be on my hands, so I may have to figure out something else. My father in law said I could be a yoga instructor, but it seems a little premature to consider something like that, as I’ve only been doing yoga for a week. Obviously I would need to learn more and get certified, but right now I’m just trying to be healthy. It’s a thought, though.

Everything still feels up in the air. I’m not worried, but I do wonder how everything is going to play out.

1 Like

Wow, I just remembered my dream. I had to traverse on a life raft (or just swim) across the ocean to get to where I needed to go. There were waterfalls everywhere, and it was honestly a beautiful place, wherever I was.

There were these huge fucking sea creatures. It was this weird twist about how sharks will fuck off if there are orcas nearby, and so I was trying to not get attacked by a great white shark and I dove underwater when… my God. An orca… but it was not right. It’s body was long and snake like, and it’s face was humanoid, but still orca/great white-ish, and it was staring at me. I had to swim across the ocean knowing this thing was just beneath my feet and could grab me at any moment. I made it across, though.

The weather was good, and the water was clear, but it was a tough swim. Once I made it to the other side, I knew I had to go back again, and I wasn’t happy about facing that atrocity of the sea, but I had no choice.

Not really sure what it represents for me. I’ll have to put some thought into it, though I’m not experienced with dream interpretation at all. I have a difficult time with things like that because I tend to be very literal – not so good at symbolism.

1 Like

Had a dream that I found a job playing video games. I told my boyfriend that I’m just going to do that for a living, and he said, hell yeah me too. We can have a huge pussy shaped console.

Amazing.

Anyway, I’m in a good mood today. Last night I did some seriously challenging yoga poses. In the first session, it was long and slow. I held poses for a very long time, and had to focus on using my breath to guide my body into maintaining good form while slowly transitioning into each pose, despite my body shaking and my muscles almost giving out. I lost balance a few times, and certain poses I had to make a little easier for myself – such as touching my fingertips to the floor to hold the warrior three pose so that I wouldn’t fall over. I did half of the pose with my hands to my chest, though, until I really couldn’t do that anymore. I’m being kind to myself and understanding that fantasies of excelling at yoga from the get-go without practice has no use for me lest I injure myself trying. As long as I can focus on my breath, I am doing well.

I am more aware of my breath outside of yoga as well. It’s training my mind to use breath to get through a tough situation, be it a difficult pose or a person who stresses me out – just breathe through it and you will get to the other side.

The second session was just straight up brutal. It was a yoga workout for core and upper body strength, and it was really just me sweating and falling over. I kept at it, though, and I really did my best.

I organized receipts by date for seven hours.

Tomorrow I’m back at it again. I didn’t get stressed out, though. The thought occurred to me that it makes no sense to get stressed when I know what I’m doing. Yeah, it isn’t the most fun thing in the world I could be doing, but there’s no reason for stress. I listened to Smashing Pumpkins radio and sang my way through it.

I started off my morning with a tumeric shot after coffee, and then at around 1:30 PM had another cup of coffee with coconut oil in it… bad fucking call, that unnecessary coffee. My stomach curled up into a little ball and died. I paired it with like thirty almonds. Just straight up fats. I honestly don’t know what I was thinking.

For dinner I had a banana, seared ahi tuna, and I actually shoveled plain romaine lettuce into my mouth with my bare hands like a feral raccoon. Something came over me, I guess.

I snacked on a few raw pecans just now.

At 7 PM I began a two hour yoga session. The first was a slow yoga routine that focused more on holding long stretching poses, and the second was one i’ve done a few times now and want to memorize.

I’m very, very sleepy. I didn’t sleep well last night, and when I don’t get enough hours, my body gets hot and my stomach hurts. I’m curled up in bed watching the westerns channel, as usual. Because it’s the best channel.

I did not meditate, nor did I leave the house. I need to work on making them permanent parts of my every day routine, like brushing my teeth and taking a shower. I understand this takes time, so I wont stress myself out.

Hope everyone is well.

Last night I turned off the lights, lit candles & incense, and did some naked yoga. I had this idea that I could take the discipline of holding yoga poses and focusing on the breath and connect that with my spirituality so that they would build upon each other/feed each other. I’m not sure if what I am saying makes sense to anyone else but me, as it was something that came about because I was not feeling the usual motivation and I needed something to put me in the mood, so I figured that I practice yoga with the intent of making magick and yoga intertwine so that my motivation is self fed by each things. I am having difficulty explaining that, but it’s what I did, and it’s what I’m doing.

Anyway, it was a really good experience. I felt a raw power build up from within me, and I had more strength than usual. I found out that I’ve been doing a yoga pose my entire life, which is crow pose. I’ve always liked experimenting with what my body can do and putting myself in contortions, so I discovered crow pose as a teenager.

I was then introduced to side crow, and I am really happy with myself for actually being able to hold that pose on both sides of my body. The non-dominant side was challenging, but I was able to do it after a few times and understand how to hold myself up. I feel on top of the world for being able to maintain my first arm balance experience in yoga.

Today I’m working again. It seems that I may actually be able to maintain a job from home working for my boyfriend’s family, and for a hermit like me, that is perfect.

I’m saving my money, still. Normally I would have spent it all by now.

The only thing I have been going back and forth about in my mind is what to study first. What can I implement now?

All I know is that I want to help people who are tired of putting their faith in doctors, only to be failed by them over and over again, just as I have. I discovered the holistic way, and put all my focus on nutrition, and it has changed my entire life. Instead of being prescribed benzos, I am making sure that I eat the cleanest and most nutritious foods that I can get, I exercise daily, I meditate and do yoga, I go outside and get vitamin D and I try to avoid anything toxic, carcinogenic, chemicals, etc.

It’s made all the difference, and all I want is to help other people take back their independence by changing the way they think and feel through healthy food and healthy behaviors, and to stop letting doctors profit off of them.

Knowing that much will help me, and I will not allow myself to become stressed out trying to find a specific path to follow. It will come to me, as everything else does, with total ease.

I’m going to start my morning with a lemon cayenne water and some energizing yoga to wake up my mind and help me focus on today’s work.

I also will not allow my mind to take me into my most embarrassing moments. Last night I was reminded about a post I made about King Paimon on that sex thread where I wrote, in horrifying detail, the sexual dream I had involving him. Yes, I did that shit, in my sex-obsessed, deeply isolated, and heavily medicated beginning on the path of magick, I most certaintly wrote that awful piece of literature, though you could probably call it smut fanfiction at best. I remembered this last night, and became so embarrassed that I actually hid under the covers and fell asleep in my shame.

Today I won’t let myself feel that way. It happened, alright? Who cares. I’m a much different person now, and I won’t allow the past to dictate how I feel right now. We all do embarrassing shit, and unfortunately in this time of advanced technology, all of our embarrassing shit is on the internet for everyone to see. Oh well. I’m moving on from it.

Anyway, that’s all for today. I hope everyone is well.

I just got a fucking job!

This job opportunity just fell into my lap today. My MIL knows a girl who works at a restaurant we order from all the time who said that they need more employees because it’s gotten busier, so she asked if I could come apply. I walked in, filled out the application, and the manager asked if I could start tomorrow. Fuck yes!

I haven’t worked in so long, I’m so happy.

I’ve been accepting every day that money comes easily to me, and I should never worry. I’ve spent the last few days making money and now I have a job, all because I didn’t stress or obsess.

I also didn’t have any anxiety when he was interviewing me. I joked around a little bit and remained calm – in the past I would have had a panic attack.

I can feel how much I’ve grown since I last had a job. All the work I’ve done to better myself is paying off. Compared to some of my entries when I first started this journal, I’m accomplishing so much more and I’m way more positive and proactive about life.

I’m so glad I found this path.

3 Likes

Well, I had an interesting day.

I woke up, drank coffee, cleaned up the house, and then went into an intense pilates routine, followed by a yoga strength workout, and then followed that with a thirty minute yin yoga session.

I drank a smoothie with kale, spinach, avocado, flaxseed, coconut, lemon, lime, probiotics, and pea protein. Afterwards I got ready and went to my first day at work as a food runner.

I just deleted this whole rant I went on about being down on myself for having anxiety and then wondering why do I still have anxiety after all this work I’ve done on myself and blah blah blah. Honestly, what matters is that I went in there and did my job. I even took initiative. Sure, I was riddled with anxiety, but did it show? No, it didn’t. I held my composure and I started getting the hang of some stuff.

It is going to take a while for me to get rid of this excess anxiety because I have lived with it and avoided dealing with it for my entire life. Sure, this last year of working on myself has made a big difference in me! But I can’t expect that my anxiety is going to be obliterated already.

I also get to chill all fucking day long and go to work at 5. I get hours to do what I need to do and I don’t have to get up early.

I’m going to get some good sleep and I’m certain that I’ll do a good job tomorrow.

2 Likes

I had a fantastic night at work yesterday. I walked in and there were people I hadn’t met yet who were the food runners, and I went up to them and told them that they have to train me lol. They were nice and super chill, and I actually didn’t have a single moment where I felt stressed out or anxious. It was completely gone.

I took food to tables, I wasn’t nervous to shout that I was behind someone or putting something above their head or that I was in the corner (to avoid any collisions since everyone is running around).

I memorized what sauces go on what entrees, I took the initiative to do side work when I had time, and I learned how to close the kitchen with everyone.

My boss was super drunk and was like, “Listen, you are in the kitchen with a lot of masculine energy, and if you ever feel threatened as a woman, you have to let me know so I can fix it” and it was pretty sweet. His eyes were red and glazed over and he was talking in circles, as drunk people do. All my coworkers stay after they clock out and continue helping out and drink with him.

Everyone was nice to me. Of course I won’t get my hopes up, nor will I project how I am as a person onto them and expect them to always be respectful and considerate. I won’t form an emotional attachment to how I perceive these people to be, and I will remain cautious and questioning always. I also refuse to give a fuck about what anyone says, unless it pertains to whether I’m doing a good job or not.

I feel really good about myself. I’m going to do even better tonight.

Lately I’ve been thinking about working with angels. The only angel that I ever had a connection to is Raziel, who I was told is my guardian. Honestly, only one magickian told me this, and I grew to find him very questionable as a human being and no longer trust a damn thing he says or writes about, but I formed a connection with Raziel regardless.

The thing that makes me feel that we do have that connection is the fact that when I was a little girl I was obsessed with this game called Soul Reaver. I was inlove with the main character, who’s name is Raziel.

I haven’t contacted Raziel in a long time – probably a year at this point, because I ended up associating him with that magickian, but I think I’m over the whole situation now. I haven’t thought about what happened in a while, and if I do, it’s always a passing thought where I kind of shake my head and laugh at my naivety, rather than get caught up in the disgust and the guilt.

The past is the past.

Anyway – back to what I was talking about – when I see the names of certain angels, I feel a dramatic pull towards them. It’s a feeling similar to when I am pulled to contact a demon, but it’s a little different. In particular, I feel drawn to Metatron.

I think I’ll purchase a few books that I’ve seen others mention here a lot about what helped them get started with angels.

2 Likes

Yesterday, I realized how much all this yoga has really made a difference in my strength and my balance. I was able to hold every pose during the strength yoga session I did yesterday, whereas before, I would be shaking and taking rests during warrior three and the side plank (especially when I had to raise my leg in the middle of that pose). It’s very difficult because I’m holding those poses for a long time, but I actually stayed in each pose for the whole time!

I also find that I don’t run into shit and I’m much less accident-prone.

My ability to handle stress is getting better, as I just bring everything back to the breath, no matter what is going on. Having more strength and flexibility is also adding to my confidence.

I’m also getting some sweet abs brah

I find that with these slow, long yoga sessions, a bit of anxiety and depression creeps up on me. I feel that it is working almost like shadow work – thoughts of inadequacy and abandonment and otherness come to me, and I work my way through it as I breathe through each pose, and then I dig deep once I’m in shavasana. Perhaps a session like that is best done if I have time to take care of myself afterwards or meditate longer, and not just jump straight into work.

At work, I am trying to get a hang of the tables. Of course it’s just simple counting, but I’m dyslexic, and I end up second-guessing myself and overthinking whether I will bring the food to the right table, but today I decided that I will just fucking do it. I won’t let self-doubt creep in. Plus, if I make a mistake, who cares? Like I said before – whether I stay or I get fired, it’s a win-win. Either way, I have more money than I did a few days ago. Anyway, everyone makes mistakes, and beginners will always get more leniency, so I should take advantage of my first few days and throw myself out there to make those mistakes and learn.

I’m up at 8:30 AM today. I wanted to have hours of time to enjoy my day before going to work, although it’s a very short shift. They just want me to get a few more hours in and then have me leave when the superbowl starts, so It’s a 4 – 6:30 shift.

All in all, I’m noticing a huge shift in my mentality ever since I started doing yoga every day.

I also had the realization that I was approaching the people at my job with a me vs them mentality. I got caught up in the feeling of being an outsider, and I was looking at them as if I were someone they wouldn’t understand. I’ve always felt like I was on the outside looking in, and that I can never “fit in” with any group of people.

For one, I think that mindset is a result of being neglected by my parents, and being bullied at school. I’m going to need to do more work on myself to uncover all of these pent up emotions and sort them out.

Aside from that, I feel that I was detached from the feeling of oneness. If we are all part of a whole, then no one person is better or worse than the other. At the end of the day, we are all just trying to make it through life and we all experience our realities differently. I was approaching this group dynamic with a feeling that I was so much different, but in a way that they were “below” me for not being able to understand me.

I created my own feeling of isolation and otherness because of a survival mechanism that no longer serves me as the adult I am today.

I will just continue to do what I am doing, and I will try to read back on my journal more often to avoid getting caught up in old thought processes and behaviors.

Hope everyone is doing well.

1 Like

One of the chefs has been a prick to me since I first started. He’s the typical cool guy or whatever. Honestly, I let it really bother me today. It validated my worry of being othered by people, and I let it fuck up a few hours of my night when I got home.

I knew that I needed to throw all of that feeling into a yoga session, so I did a very challenging strength yoga routine. I was not able to hold the poses for as long as the instructor or last through the whole video last time I tried, but this time I succeeded.

I then went into a long deep stretching yoga session, and at the end, I did the alternating nostrils breathing exercises and then went into a meditation. The instructor followed through with all of that as part of the yoga routine, and he explained how you need to learn to separate yourself from the voices in your head. They can run rampant as much as they want, as long as you realize that you are not defined by them, and you do not need to associate yourself with them as you are the one observing them.

This helped put into perspective all the feelings that I was having. It was a result of letting my mind fuck me over, when I could just take a moment to breathe and separate myself from those thoughts that make me ruminate on situations that do not need to affect me as much as they tend to.

Of course I have no problem with speaking up if this person continues to behave like an asshole, and I will stick up for myself if I feel it’s necessary – but there’s no need for one person’s shitty attitude (especially someone I barely know) to be my main focus for the rest of the night. There’s no need to get so upset. I went in there, did my job, made money, and left. Boom. Successful night. Nothing else matters.

Earlier I bought a huge avocado, living sprouts (2 alfalfa, 1 broccoli), oat milk, coconut milk yogurt alternative, and some more ginger root. I also took a bunch of raw almonds and made almond butter. I didn’t add anything to it – I just threw them in the food processor until creamy.

Tomorrow I will start off my morning with a shot of ginger, a shot of tumeric, and then juice a lemon into some warm water with a generous sprinkle of cayenne. I’ll make sure I go out into the sun to get some vitamin D, as well.

I will definitely do a deep meditation before work tomorrow, and then the next day I have off. I can’t believe that I actually got off on my birthday without asking – not that I would, honestly, because it’s not that big of a deal for me – but it’s pretty cool. I can’t remember the last time I didn’t work on my birthday.

All in all, it was a good day. I am remembering table numbers better and moving around the place with more confidence. I’m sure that I’ll have it all down within the next week, and it will be smooth sailing from there on out. I don’t get the feeling that I will end up quitting this job. I think that I have more patience and restraint, and I’m much less prone to emotional meltdowns. I also didn’t impulse buy everything I saw at the store today.

I have high hopes for life tonight.

2 Likes

Today I had a great birthday. My MIL took me to a fancy resort to eat at the seafood bar. The view of the ocean was beautiful. I ate a fuckton of raw oysters, oyster shooters, shrimp, lobster, and stone crab.

Then we went to the mall and got some skincare products before going to an oyster bar on the way home to eat more raw oysters lol

Everyone gifted me a vegan coconut cake and my boyfriend and I are going to play Resident Evil 6 once I’m out of the bath.

Its also going to be our four year anniversary on Valentines Day.

Tomorrow I’ll be back in the groove with my yoga and meditations.

I hope everyone is well.

2 Likes

tenor (27)

1 Like

Happy Birthday my favorite King Paimon pal!

1 Like

Thank you :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you as well I appreciate the birthday wishes :slight_smile:

1 Like

Today I woke up, had some coffee, and then made myself some hibiscus tea with chia seeds, lemon juice, and ashwaganda extract.

I experienced a serious rush of power and focus shortly after drinking that tea, so I think I will have that every morning to put some pep in my step and start my day off right.

I went into a twenty minute strength yoga workout, and then did twenty minutes of cardio pilates. I just made myself a salad with chopped carrots, broccoli, red onion, living alfalfa sprouts, lemon juice, coconut oil, pepper, and pink himalayan salt.

I decided that I would stick to a low calorie ketosis diet for a little while. I have been feeling sluggish and have had serious mental fog lately, so I think a little change in diet will motivate and revitalize me. Of course I do not plan on doing this long-term because I find that to be extreme and unhealthy for the body and the mind. I will continue to limit my carbs after I’m done, just not to the extent that a keto diet calls for.

I listened to Nine Inch Nails and Stone Temple Pilots while working out today and that really pumped me up.

My ability to push through the lactic acid burn and maintain focus on my breath has improved substantially. I am continuing to reach new heights every single day since I began yoga. I seriously can’t believe how much better I feel.

I created an expenses spreadsheet and figured how much money I need to put into savings each month to reach my educational and apartment goals. I figured my bf and I both need to put away $500 every month, no exceptions.

I found a certification course online for holistic nutrition, which I am going to save up for as soon as possible. I will also buy the Reiki course online.

I have a few supplements that I am going to buy so that I can stop relying on coffee to go to the bathroom and tackle the root cause of my chronic constipation. Digestive enzymes and probiotics should fix that problem for me, and I will replace coffee with panax ginseng.

I am trying very hard to stick to a raw pescetarian diet. My body can’t seem to handle land-animal meat ever since I cut down on it. I might as well forgo it altogether – the only problem right now is that I do not have control over groceries, but once I get my paychecks and start saving up money, I think I will invest in a mini fridge to store fish and other health items that I’m going to get from Whole Foods.

So by raw pescetarian I mean basically everything a raw vegan would eat, but I will also eat sashimi and raw oysters.

I am also going to try to remember to implement coconut oil into my every day food intake. I’ve learned that I cannot handle it on it’s own, I must add it to food or my stomach gets wrecked beyond fucking repair.

I am going to meditate in the sun and then take a shower to get ready for work.

Life is good

1 Like