The poison path

Ea talks about consuming 13 substances to open doors in your mind, what are they?Coffee, Weed, Cocaine, Mushrooms, Meth…? (I haven’t read the book.)

So read the book then.

1 Like

I wish, can’t spend 80 bucks at the moment.

You keep claiming you’re an “adept,” and that you have had plenty of success with money spells and curses, so why don’t you just magick up the money for yourself?

5 Likes

Please don’t suggest on this forum that you are looking for pirated materials. This is the forum of a reputable publisher, and we do not engage in copyright fraud.

One post deleted.

4 Likes

So, basically what you’re saying is…you’re not really an adept like you been claiming, You’re simply a practitioner like everyone else.

3 Likes

If you would just take the time to do a little research and go to the link for the book on the main BALG website, you would see there is a sample download of the book…where the substances are listed.

You’re welcome.

7 Likes

When did I say I don’t consider myself an adept? And I’ll respect you as much as you respect me, no more no less.What rank are you by the way, what kind of Magick do you practice?

The reason why he asks is because you’re putting on an act that few people are buying into. You claim to be an adept with 10 years experience with enough skill to even have clientele…but you seem incapable of using that same magickal ability to put yourself in even a slightly better financial situation. I read your thread where you declared that you were on the verge of homelessness, but at no point did you even consider using magick to keep your old job, or get you a new job, or perhaps get you some seed capital to start your own business. You sooner considered begging on the streets over calling up a spirit ally and formulating a money magick spell:

Even in this thread…the mere suggestion that you might have to dish out a mere 80 bucks to acquire more knowledge has you shell-shocked to the point that you would consider pirating (i assume it was your post that got removed, but correct me if im wrong)? Is it that hard for a 10 year veteran in occultism like yourself to do a simple spell to acquire the money you need for things?

And we wont even go into the fact that you publicly claimed to be able to exorcise people, without ever having done an exorcism on anyone else besides yourself (and even that was questionable). You make many grandiose claims, but they don’t seem to be backed up by actual knowledge. Therefore, I will just say this:

You are on this council, but we do not grant you the rank of master

6 Likes

Even Ea, the most powerful sorcerer has been homeless numerous times and has eaten from trash cans. I am a being in ascent, I’m still learning, I never said I was a master at anything.

Sure…and guess what? He never called himself an adept during those years. He was a student…and even as recently as a few months ago, he still refers to himself as a student. You called yourself an adept, which means you are supposed to be very skilled/proficient. If you can’t manifest a mere 80 bucks to buy a book…I’m sorry but you are no adept. Humble yourself, and start asking the right kinds of questions instead of larping as gandalf the white, when you ain’t even gandalf the grey

3 Likes

In what moment did I larp out like Gandalf? If I can manifest money and harm people successfully that means my Magick works which means I am an Adept and also a student. It’s your word against mine.But please enlighten me Mr saruman, who are you?

This:

plus this:

equals this:

And P.S. …when you start making ridiculous claims like the one I’ll quote from you below, you begin entering the realm of a larper living in a fantasy land to me, just saying…

I will say no more. Good luck to ya…

3 Likes

I’m curious, have you looked at the ebook where the substances are outlined by chapter? You asked for the substances and I provided the source where they’re listed. Was there anything else you wanted to discuss related to the topic?

Otherwise the going back and forth with the moderators and leaders of the forum is pointless and this topic can be closed.

2 Likes

I’ll be honest, I make money through different channels,enough to get by, sometimes begging/asking politely for a couple of hours a day just to get that extra 150 bucks a month, I don’t really need anything or care about anything except the drugs, getting an honest job? I’ve done like 20 jobs in my life never lasted more than a month, because I don’t like people telling me what to do or having anyone above me, or because I’m kind of a fuck up or because I don’t tolerate disrespect What I’m saying is begging is sometimes better than a shitty job, no one can fire you. And about the white caste reptlians being royalty, most likely being the 9 demonic kings, heads of the illuminati, probably live in saturn= the dark sun or lord of the rings. Do your research.

If you aren’t willing to listen to us there’s no reason to further discuss. If you’re happy suffering in conditions that you can control then there’s no reason to change that. As I said in another post, I really don’t care about much.

As for the outlandish claims that the kings are illuminati and shit, I don’t know who or what allowed that to enter your head. The only shred of truth in that is their kingly status. Do you know what the illuminati is based on? Research the Bavarian illuminati and Adam Weishaupt. I thought you were legit but now I’m not too sure. Before you snap back, I don’t need proof. If you want to show us you’re who you say you are then fix your shit.

if there’s nothing else to discuss on the topic of shamanism and EA’s list, then we should close this topic now.

3 Likes

Makes sense.

@Jms you continue to get good advice, but appear to be attempting to simply troll the forum here.

Thank you to all who posted, I’m sure this stands as interesting to others with related questions. :slight_smile:

Post closed.

3 Likes